Calling all NC. The Time has come to get organized. Calling all NC OUTFITS! - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Reuniting long lost family members since '03
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > Server Forums > Waterson (US East)

Old 2013-07-09, 08:15 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
JohnnyCash
Private

Calling all NC. The Time has come to get organized. Calling all NC OUTFITS!

My Comrades,

The time of the Terrans steamrolling us, and the underpopulated Vanu outfighting us must come to an End. We are splintered and easily shattered into to pieces. We must reforge ourselves into something stronger.

The TR Zerg us, and we defend and lose. We Zerg the Vanu and they outmanuver us. There is something we must do. We must coordinate our efforts between the outfits, the lone wolfs must join the pack. We need to learn to outflank and manuaver, and not give the enemy the fight he wants. We must learn to hit the enemy where he will not expect it, and when he zergs, ignore it and target something that will split it up. The Zerg amass in one spot because we let it. We must follow the way of Guerrilla Warfare. A large force is slower to react. So We hit them were they least expect it, then draw them to the attack. While they are trying to take the Hex, we have people already on the next one to take it. We do not stay in one place and get slaughtered. We constantly move, and frustrate the enemy. If we are in one base, the enemy can surround us. However if we are in many places, the Enemy needs to split his zerg, putting the fires out as we frustrate and whittle them away. Then, there will be no fluid frontlines. We make the enemy feel unsafe by hitting them were they least expect it.

But to do all this we must reforge the sword of the NC Faction into one. Many Pieces of the Sword acting toward a coordinated goal instead of many people doing their own thing. We must coordinate by outfit, step up recruiting, and learn to communicate. We must learn to give orders and to take them.

And the only good defense is an Offense. No Department of Defense ever won a war. Look to the defenders who are a footnote in history. Look to the Organized Armies obliterate the unorganized mobs who outnumber them.

We are the New Conglomerate. We must pull together into an Alliance. So all Waterson NC, I call you to rally around our flag and show Our Enemies what Freedom Tastes like. Let us give them Patriotic Implants in their bodies. Two to the heart and one to the MIND!

DISCUSS!

Meet all Waterson NC on this post on Reddit.
http://www.reddit.com/r/Planetside/c...e_has_come_to/
Old 2013-07-10, 09:40 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
totalBimbo
Private

Re: Calling all NC. The Time has come to get organized. Calling all NC OUTFITS!

-aberdash-
"PHX trying to organize NC? Speaking as a PHX member who has no confidence in it's platoon and squad leaders I don't see this going anywhere"

at least your members know how it is...

I commend you and what you are trying to do "Aximili55" ...once again there is another batch of PHX players using their heads unlike their CO who lacks strategic thinking.
I think you will begin to understand why masses of good players have left PHX to form better smaller outfits once your CO logs in after playing his WOW and demands you "disband" your already formed well oiled platoons inorder for him to lead you into non exsistant areas and to not work with the rest of the NC faction.

oh and by the way..Mac1 from digirev has already set this up with even a teamspeak server for outfit leaders to use. get with the program PHX...or rather i should say BLACKWEB/SNOWSHELTIE

Last edited by totalBimbo; 2013-07-10 at 09:43 AM.
Old 2013-09-09, 10:47 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
Zadexin
Corporal

I gotta agree with TB on this. I retain membership with PHX for the moment (probably until one of their gestapo reads this) simply because they are big and I like having a unit available to run with at any time.

I'm not going to name names directly but I agree. The PHX high commander is extremely hard to play with in game. I admit I have had to mute him on occasion. He is very non cooperative with others and does not promote a sense of fun within the unit or in the larger NC. And I think the game needs to be fun, or else its just work. PHX is always recruiting because they have MASSIVE turnover. In large part due to the leadership.

Probably the best evidence is my own personal stats. I'm not a super great player. In fact I rely on my teammates a lot. but the XP over time really shows which outfits are effective and which are not.
Old 2013-09-10, 05:39 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
JonLeePettimore
Private

There is currently an effort under way on the official forums to reboot NC Command on Waterson. For some reason, I can't open the forums here at work, but look for a thread by Scorchclaw and featuring Badname707. I will edit in the link here when I get home.

Forums started working again for me. Here's the link; https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/...-check.149658/. And I was mistaken. It's by Badname707, as opposed to Scorchclaw.

Last edited by JonLeePettimore; 2013-09-10 at 05:47 PM.
Old 2013-11-21, 07:55 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
HiroshiChugi
Captain

Eh, lemme get a whack at this PHX "C.O." over mic... Maybe I can show him a thing or two about leadership, eh?
Old 2013-11-26, 02:16 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
odineye
Private

nccommand.com was created by Saldar of DREV a loooong time ago. Please use it!
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > Server Forums > Waterson (US East)