Good Fights on Amerish - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Manufactured on a computer that processes peanuts.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > Server Forums > Waterson (US East)

Old 2013-03-02, 10:13 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Hamma
PSU Admin

Good Fights on Amerish

Pretty good fights last night on Amerish it was good to see 33% across the board on empire pops.

PlanetSide Universe - Administrator / Site Owner - Contact @ PSU
Hamma Time - Evil Ranting Admin - DragonWolves - Commanding Officer
Old 2013-03-02, 10:49 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
TGxCraig
Corporal

Re: Good Fights on Amerish

Originally Posted by Hamma View Post
Pretty good fights last night on Amerish it was good to see 33% across the board on empire pops.
It was amazing. Best night I've had in a while. I hope to see Esamir get some love too, but Amerish is my favorite. So many good infantry fights, and if GU4 ends up being what they are wanting it to be, then infantry fight will only be getting better and more common. Can't wait.
Old 2013-03-02, 12:09 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
Wargrim
Sergeant

I love being back on Amerish. It is just so much better, just a shame the latest patch makes me crash all the time, meaning i couldnt attend all the bigger fights yesterday.
Old 2013-03-02, 10:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
TGxCraig
Corporal

Originally Posted by Wargrim View Post
I love being back on Amerish. It is just so much better, just a shame the latest patch makes me crash all the time, meaning i couldnt attend all the bigger fights yesterday.
I had a similar issue. Crashing every 5 minutes. Disabling Physx fixed it for me. I've heard others needed to do the validate files thing and others just needed to disable the Steam overlay. I hope this helps you out.
Old 2013-03-03, 11:40 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
PurpleOtter
Staff Sergeant

Last night definitely showed that the server merges were way over due. I especially like the fact that you could "pick your fight" so to speak. If you made a conscience effort you could choose between full on Zerg combat, Platoon level or even small unit skirmishes. Also noticed that the Jaeger players have "evolved" some different play styles, it's really cool to encounter something new and have to adapt to it.
Old 2013-03-06, 09:58 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
RedOak
Private

Really enjoyed fighting there and now having options. Were any of you involved in mondays big 500x500 brawl on amerish?
Old 2013-03-06, 11:26 AM   [Ignore Me] #7
HiroshiChugi
Captain

Originally Posted by RedOak View Post
Really enjoyed fighting there and now having options. Were any of you involved in mondays big 500x500 brawl on amerish?
I wish I was. I was involved in the continent capping of Amerish last night though xD
Old 2013-03-07, 10:11 AM   [Ignore Me] #8
MittrackRobama
Private

Originally Posted by PurpleOtter View Post
Last night definitely showed that the server merges were way over due. I especially like the fact that you could "pick your fight" so to speak. If you made a conscience effort you could choose between full on Zerg combat, Platoon level or even small unit skirmishes. Also noticed that the Jaeger players have "evolved" some different play styles, it's really cool to encounter something new and have to adapt to it.
Yes that we have. I can speak for my outfit VREV when I say we've definitely had to evolve better tactics to deal with a vast under-population. Sometimes we had to go as far as splitting up squads to do specific tasks etc. just to spread our forces enough to displace the enemy zerg. I don't know that TRAFF (TR outfit) or any NC outfits formerly from Jaeger have had to evolve their strategy to maintain success. I feel being underpopulated has grown the average VS player's skill on Jaeger, and that is transferring to Watterson now. Only time will tell who the true victors are.

Even though regularly we have more TR and NC on Watterson, continents get locked which mitigates the total population disadvantage, whereas on Jaeger we were almost consistently playing with a population disadvantage on every continent.
Old 2013-03-11, 01:39 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
zib
Private

I've noticed the general coordination from the VS, as far as defending. It is hard to take a cont away from them because they defend the most stratigic hexes. I like trying to push a big assualt. Its even better when its outfit on outfit, you see more stratigic combat, they go for sundies and defend key choke points. By far some of the best fights I have had have came after the merger.
Old 2013-03-17, 01:05 AM   [Ignore Me] #10
Falcon_br
Captain

Guys, please, I am holding Esamir alone for 3 days now, my outfit is holding Mani Biolab from the NC an VS, that's the only reason we still manage to hold the control of the continent.
I really don't think anyone is lacking aerospace resources, the esamir bonus is the only think that is giving us an edge in the game.
But I am really sad because people keep telling on the chat that in waterson the TR is a joke and in Jaeger we were the biggest motherfucker that could conquer all 3 continents and hold it for a week! I don't know why TR isn't respected in Waterson, but now with the TR from Jaeger we will show them what it is to have fear in a game you can't die!

And sorry for Codeak, he is an asshole, but the other TR commanders from Jaeger are fine, but that Sly something guy is a completed retarded from Waterson TR. Also we got Arakasa1 that uses the command chat since he got to BR 10, to ask how he should spend his SC on the game! He is from after the server merge, so it isn't anyone fault, he is also 11 years old.
matt98 (or something like that) is a nice guy.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > Server Forums > Waterson (US East)