PSU: Took all the ink off my F5 key.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge

Old 2004-04-16, 09:39 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
oddfish
Colonel

Is this wrong?

My girlfriend and I broke up a week ago and tonight, i'm walking back to my dorm with my Laundry and this unnecessarily hot girl is locked out of her dorm, right? So, i just smile at her as i walk by and she feels really emberassed and she just kinda laughs as i go by. So, i stop. cuz, how do you not. And i asked her: "um, i imagine being locked out of your dorm in your underwear wasn't the plan, right?"
The answer was a big negative and she asked if i had a phone she could use. i did. it was at my room. so i asked her if she wanted me to run and get it and she asked if she could just come back to my room and use it cuz it was really cold. so i said yeah... of course.. she comes back to my room, uses the phone, and then we start talking, while she sits on my roommate's bed in her underwear. talking led to flirting, flirting led to minor physical contact, that led to playful jostling, which in turn led to naughtiness of a nature i wish not to describe in the forums.

i almost didn't catch this girl's name.

i feel really shitty right now because i'm not sure if this was a good thing to do at all.
this forum community has been really cool to me since i've been here and i figured you guys would be able to tell me in a rather mature fashion if i should feel like a prick or just relax and not worry about it.

My Blog
[20:19] <Phobos> oddfish: Glad to see you, now help me move this dead body.
Old 2004-04-16, 09:42 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
AztecWarrior
Lightbulb Collector

I wouldn't have gone...that far *ahem*, being a Catholic and all, but you really should get to know the person. Could be a long-lasting relationship.

If not, you need to choke a bitch.

Personally, I would (Atheists skip this step) go repent, then get to know her. She seems...nice.
The gun katas. Through analysis of thousands of recorded gunfights, the Cleric has determined that the geometric distribution of antagonists in any gun battle is a statistically predictable element. The gun kata treats the gun as a total weapon, each fluid position representing a maximum kill zone, inflicting maximum damage on the maximum number of opponents while keeping the defender clear of the statistically traditional trajectories of return fire. By the rote mastery of this art, your firing efficiency will rise by no less than 120%. The difference of a 63% increase to lethal proficiency makes the master of the gun katas an adversary not to be taken lightly.
Old 2004-04-16, 09:45 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
EarlyDawn
Major General

The things people feel it's necessary to second guess

Nah man, in my book you're cool. But do get her name.
Old 2004-04-16, 09:47 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
oddfish
Colonel

Originally Posted by EarlyDawn
The things people feel it's necessary to second guess

Nah man, in my book you're cool. But do get her name.

i ALMOST didn't get her name..

but still.. i think this was pretty shitty.. good.. but at the same time very not..

My Blog
Old 2004-04-16, 09:47 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
AztecWarrior
Lightbulb Collector

If she goes that far with you, chances are that she likes you.

You may want to get tested, too.
The gun katas. Through analysis of thousands of recorded gunfights, the Cleric has determined that the geometric distribution of antagonists in any gun battle is a statistically predictable element. The gun kata treats the gun as a total weapon, each fluid position representing a maximum kill zone, inflicting maximum damage on the maximum number of opponents while keeping the defender clear of the statistically traditional trajectories of return fire. By the rote mastery of this art, your firing efficiency will rise by no less than 120%. The difference of a 63% increase to lethal proficiency makes the master of the gun katas an adversary not to be taken lightly.
Old 2004-04-16, 09:49 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
Derfud
Brigadier General

Misc Info

Oh noes, oddfish has teh herpes!
Old 2004-04-16, 09:52 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
AztecWarrior
Lightbulb Collector

Don't jump to conclusions. And STDs are no laughing matter, I had to do a report on all those diseases, they're sick.
Old 2004-04-16, 09:54 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
oddfish
Colonel

i used teh pretekshun.. so, i mean, i know that doesn't save you from everything, but still..

look, it's bad enough my conscience is kicking my ass right now, i don't need to be thinking about STD's, thank you very much..

My Blog
Old 2004-04-16, 09:57 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
AztecWarrior
Lightbulb Collector

Originally Posted by oddfish
i used teh pretekshun.. so, i mean, i know that doesn't save you from everything, but still..
It's better than bad, but you shouldn't eliminate facts because they are bad. Sorry to say that, don't feel bad.
Old 2004-04-16, 09:57 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
I Hate Pants
General

You just knocked up a chick after dumping your g/f, and you feel the need to come and tell a bunch of forum posters??? Isn't this the sorta stuff you should be asking your best buddies?
Old 2004-04-16, 09:59 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
oddfish
Colonel

i called a few of my friends, but they all said the same stupid immature shit. my closest friends don't live around where i go to college so i have to settle for these fucking little rich bitches.. i can't get a hold of any of my really good friends and i needed advice from SOME intelligent people, so.. yeah.. i came here.. sorry, pants, i guess i came to the wrong place.

My Blog
Old 2004-04-16, 10:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
I Hate Pants
General

Originally Posted by oddfish
i guess i came to the wrong place.
Don't worry. Everyone makes mistakes....... IM KIDDING!

Sorry for being an ass. I was just on another forum and some Russian guy is talking about how North American women are cheap and easy and says hes fucked 5 in a week. Clearly he's full of shit.
Old 2004-04-16, 10:05 PM   [Ignore Me] #13
oddfish
Colonel

i don't know what i said to get this girl in the mood she was in. i think it was the fact that she was in her underwear so figured: "cute guy, hell, i'm already half naked anyways, wtf?"

i dunno.. confusion mounting..

My Blog
Old 2004-04-16, 10:11 PM   [Ignore Me] #14
UncleDynamite
Lieutenant Colonel

Have you tried talking to her since then? Maybe she wants to see you again soon...
Old 2004-04-16, 10:11 PM   [Ignore Me] #15
Derfud
Brigadier General

Misc Info

My advice coming from my vast dating background (Ok, I have never dated, so sue me) would be to look her up again, go to her dorm some time and just ask to hang out with her, BUT DONT HAVE SEX.
  PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge