PSU: Whoops! Was that your spleen?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit

Old 2011-04-14, 06:45 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Rubius
Private

Might be looking for an outfit (VS)

Xen of Onslaught came back and we were really active for the first month, then people just got bored of this amazing game. We don't get many people online now.

Are there any outfits out there that are pretty active? I just want people to play with.
Old 2011-04-15, 03:02 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
DviddLeff
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Might be looking for an outfit (VS)

Seems like everyone's going through the same thing, my Vindicators came back with nearly a full squad at prime, then with the lack of news we gradually declined.

I would like to rebuild my outfit, but I am more than happy to take in people who simply want a home until their own outfits get active again, and I know XoO will be back eventually.
Old 2011-04-18, 12:35 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
Rubius
Private

It seems like the people that "come back" find out why they left in the first place, where as the people that have been playing all along are the ones still playing right now. They're the true MMOFPS fans.
Old 2011-04-18, 05:52 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
DviddLeff
Lieutenant Colonel

The people that are left are mostly the people that enjoy small one on one fights where third person or air cav farming are the dominant "tactical" choices.

30v30 fights does not make a MMOFPS, and that is all PS can currently muster.
Old 2011-05-05, 01:22 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
Amdefor
Private

I think the biggest group of "shared green-spam" on VS these days are Deathbringers. There are some smaller outfits still active, but they are closed for recruiting and/or don't advertise recruiting. They include Delta Triad, DARK, Future Crew (a few still play a lot, but they rarely/ever have a squad listed), and KOJ (if their squad is listed it will say "outfit only"). Deathbringers seem to just like to share guild spam and squad together in open squads. The GOTR squads listed are often open, but they're a little more structured. GOTR has been around forever, so it's a safe bet they'll be around until the end, but Deathbringers seem to have more people on more regularly these last few months.
Old 2011-05-06, 02:14 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
Taskforce
Private

It does seem like its only the same croud on every night. I can see names of people and the sad part is, remember most of the same people that stick with it.

It gets worse when bad communication happens and people are on different cont's when we barely have enough people online to fight at one base.

I noticed the battles are a lot shorter. It used to be a couple days on one cont and now you could be done with a battle in a hour.

Although it is nice to have a select number of true PS die hards.

-Task
Old 2011-08-05, 09:51 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
Xaine
Major

GotR have pretty much a full squad every night of the week, over the weekends we have two or three.

http://www.planetside-universe.com/f...ad.php?t=36692

PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit