PSU: Are you dead yet?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit

Old 2012-04-10, 04:22 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
DayWalker
Private

RONIN Reunion?

You know who you are, met alot of damn good people in this outfit, and met alot more in the cast offs of this outfit. Is there any way we can all come together on a faction and bring this outfit back, alot of memories and alot of good people came out of this outfit. PG, ZT, Enclave, Enforcers, Outcasters, Shit on DayWalker, ya I made the last one when I was signing off. All original members or members from cast off outfits, we should make a new one to kick some serious ass. Ya we sucked when we began but who didn't, we ended up with some god damn prime time players when we got acclomated to the game, Skeez, Neo, Zero, BlackJack, and many more in PG as you guys progressed, just an idea!!!!! bring all our outfits as one at least oldschool ZT and PG, and RONIN. We'll just have to agree on a faction. Come on you know you wanna hear more shit from me when I'm trashed out of my mind trying to kill 4 or 5 vs 1, maybe not but I had fun. Like I said just an idea like to get together with some old schoolies

PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit