Gamepot.com spends the weekend with the 666th.. - Page 3 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Where friends let friends do drugs.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2004-01-26, 02:08 PM   [Ignore Me] #31
Firefly
Contributor
Major General

I and my outfit commander had been in contact with Intruder1 and I think Grim also occasionally talked to Yomm. Are these guys still active?
Old 2004-01-26, 02:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #32
Vis Armata
Contributor
Sergeant Major

Yomm just stepped down after 6 months of service; Vyrus, the former XO, is now the Portal Commander. Intruder had some RL issues, and so he stepped down as well. We are appointing a new PR guy within a few days, though, so watch for that.

The best thing right now would to PM either Vyrus or Rhino (the new Portal XO) on our forums. I'm sure we're up to it, it's just been timing (as you can see). We had a tank match with Golden Triad which was fun (turned into a draw, if I recall). So give it another shot.
Old 2004-01-26, 02:27 PM   [Ignore Me] #33
Firefly
Contributor
Major General

aight tanx yo
Old 2004-01-26, 02:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #34
Vis Armata
Contributor
Sergeant Major

Of course.

Now, back to topic.
Old 2004-01-26, 02:51 PM   [Ignore Me] #35
kidriot
Sergeant Major

Thumbs up

I would have like to seen HT interviewed ('lies' would like to have seen a VS outfit interviewed ), they have a 10th of the members and are about the only NC that I know the names of the members and avoid them when I see them in-game.
I think I�m the only Ht member who reads these forums so I�ll respond for the outfit.

I agree if the Ht interview were to be a part of a short series on Planetside. Honestly, my first choice for an outfit interview on a major website would have to be Devil Dogs for their sheer size. EvilPig has been around since open beta and to keep an outfit that large and that organized is impressive. EvilPig and Neurocyde made this game look good. Devil Dogs help Planetside population by accepting anybody and training them. They make the game fun. Planetside needs more people and hopefully this video attracted some.

Now, if the website article was titled, �Planetside: Best of the best?� that�s a different story

[Ht]kidRiot (currently inactive)
www.hostilism.com/ps

Last edited by kidriot; 2004-01-26 at 02:53 PM.
Old 2004-01-26, 03:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #36
Madcow
Lieutenant Colonel

HT gets extra props just because a VS outfit was formed specifically to make fun of their name (Hostile Makeover). You gotta get a lot of hate before somebody takes the time to do that.

They and the 666th are truly the only NC outfits where I can recognize multiple members though, and I don't have an NC character on Markov. The VS/TR outfits I recognize are from seeing outfit names multiple times just by playing those characters. Any NC that I really recognize the names would have to make an impression from the kill spam only, and I do recognize EvilPig and a few of his as well as a few HT guys.

KidRiot I only know from reputation and posting here, I didn't play Markov really before the merger. Wish you were playing just to see how true the stories are. I like that HT has a 'cryogenics' ranking for yourself and a few other members tho.
Old 2004-01-26, 04:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #37
Biohazzard56
Contributor
Major General

Originally Posted by Mudflap
I'm just hoping that the 666th is happy enough with this publicity to stop recruit-spamming the sanctuary.
Old 2004-01-26, 06:18 PM   [Ignore Me] #38
Indecisive
Major General

"Freedom is our future!"

In all caps. Phr33king addict. The game sucks :P
Old 2004-01-26, 06:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #39
Jagd
Major

What about this one?

http://myplanetside.station.sony.com...4516&worldId=3
Old 2004-01-26, 11:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #40
Hamma
PSU Admin

Enough h8 - someone should convert this vid because I dont want to signup for GS

PlanetSide Universe - Administrator / Site Owner - Contact @ PSU
Hamma Time - Evil Ranting Admin - DragonWolves - Commanding Officer
Old 2004-01-26, 11:27 PM   [Ignore Me] #41
Seer
Major

I'd just like to say to the JH whiners in this thread: you're beginning to sound pathological.

Other assorted haters: Just...shut up.

Evilpig and 666: Nice video, I'd give my right arm to appear on Gamespotting.
Old 2004-01-26, 11:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #42
Kyonye
Contributor
General

nor do i, and i like downloading Pside videos, they are fun. so please someone convert it

<Smaug> omg kyonye is hot
Old 2004-01-26, 11:47 PM   [Ignore Me] #43
Brigadier General

Misc Info

When I click on gamespot it is some body bash thing and your site doesn't work.

Edit: Nevermind.

EDIT (didn't want to double post):
Very impressive especially the part with the huge force. And that you guys have 3 comps where you play PS on the weekends and I only have 2 .

Last edited by 321; 2004-01-27 at 12:43 AM.
Old 2004-01-27, 01:39 AM   [Ignore Me] #44
noxious
Second Lieutenant

Great video thank you for the link.

As for the jackhammer whines. Just drop it and get some skill. I agree it's probably better than my lasher but I don't complain about it because the difference is marginal. If you practice, you can win. I normally try to be a little less crass but I get sick of the balance complaining. It's a game shut up and play it.
Old 2004-01-27, 11:48 AM   [Ignore Me] #45
Acaila
First Lieutenant

I love how a good, positive thread like this can turn into a whine. This didn't even happen on the OF, for shame. The Gamespot coverage is good news for everyone who plays PS, it is further proof that all the PS doom sayers really are just dragging themselves off of street corners to take a break from screeching about the apocalypse, to screech about how PS is dying.

I thought the movie was good and well presented, kudos.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion