Top Outfits. - Page 5 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Caution! Children at play
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2004-02-22, 10:55 PM   [Ignore Me] #61
Duffman
Contributor
First Lieutenant

Originally Posted by BuzzCutPsycho
Well, Vick, we're not all very nice people. They have good reasons to dislike us, but many not so good.

EDIT: Hey genius, see the part where I said one of you smart asses started blaming us to defend the CC? Oh, and we didn't start TKing on sight, we only tked the one smart ass who told us to defend the CC, nobody was even passing blame except for some members of your outfit.
ok you can pretend that your outfit was blaminng us for teh tking. I got tells teling em to stop tking even though i never did. And next time instead of all defending the cc maybe try defending the llu or use a del instead of a Marauder becuase its better and it doesnt sink
Old 2004-02-22, 10:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #62
Peacemaker
Contributor
Major General

No need to play ruff ladies. Take it easy, its just a game.
Old 2004-02-22, 10:57 PM   [Ignore Me] #63
Sentrosi
Contributor
General

What started as a good thing has now been ruined.

As much as I want to point out some things, I don't like to sling mud here too much. I can assure you that the CDL has no beef with the Enclave. The actions of one person in a unit does not set a precident for others in that same unit. We have worked with the Enclave many a time during resecures and feel that they are a great outfit.

To the next idiot who says the PS2 Devs do not listen: See this Thread
Old 2004-02-22, 11:08 PM   [Ignore Me] #64
Derfud
Brigadier General

Misc Info

And to that, we drink!
Old 2004-02-22, 11:12 PM   [Ignore Me] #65
BuzzCutPsycho
Sergeant Major

Want to know what puts us over though? We don't let every jackass with a keyboard and mic into our outfit.
We weed em' out after recruitment, it's why we actually field a platoon+ a night, and because we let "every jackass" in the outfit, we get more active, dedicated players.

I look at it this way, recruit 10 and kick 5, lose 5 idiots gain 5 good players, different recruit philosophies but ours seems to work for us. I personally don't believed in "outfit nights" I rather have every night, our outfit night.
Old 2004-02-22, 11:12 PM   [Ignore Me] #66
THrONeBeaST
Sexy Beast

First Round on Me

Dragonwolves - Recruting Officer

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.
Old 2004-02-22, 11:14 PM   [Ignore Me] #67
BuzzCutPsycho
Sergeant Major

And on that note lets all be friends.
Old 2004-02-22, 11:17 PM   [Ignore Me] #68
Vick
Second Lieutenant

Buzz, why do you get to be on the leaderboard with only 25k kills??? Bottom of NC is like 30k, I got like another 8k to get on there. If I was TR it would be easy, and I would have lots of MCGs.

Unfair, TR needs more kill whores.
Old 2004-02-22, 11:17 PM   [Ignore Me] #69
Peacemaker
Contributor
Major General

Just to throw my two cents in before work. When I see 40 enclave members hitting a base hard I am vividly impressed. I know how hard it is to field 25 ppl on TS. doing it with 50 people must be difficult. The Enclave is an effective fighting force that relies on tried tactics that almost always work.

On the other side of the pond are outfits like CDL. Saturday there was 15 people on. I join, I say hey guys wanna hack and drain? We all agreed and hit a base with about 15 minutes of planing. That base was ours and we nearly took the continent (I and one other person droped nearly all the gens). Now that was nice but the VS zerged us off in a few hours. We also did the same thing at Chac for 4 hours. The vanu even had a 14 minute hack on the base but a smart gal pilot got everyone at sanc with no spawn point together and droped them on the base saving that. Perhaps the most convincing event in my time with CDL was an incident which I will never forget. 18 CDL members held off a VS Massive Force for over an hour. We saw no other green blips, just 18 diffrent numbers. Small units can win the day IF the larger forces can support them. CDL cant capture a continent by its self but it can make it a helluva lot easyer for the main army groups to do so.

So the arguement isnt about which is better, or who was right or wrong. Infact there is no argument. Without outfits like CDL The Enclave would have a very very hard fight infront of them. And without numericaly advanatgous forces like the Enclave CDL could only hold two bases at a time or hold 3 gens down, they wouldnt have much of a chance of taking the continent.
Old 2004-02-23, 07:19 AM   [Ignore Me] #70
BlackDrop
Contributor
Sergeant

Well spoken Peace.
Old 2004-02-23, 07:40 AM   [Ignore Me] #71
Black
Lieutenant Colonel

Originally Posted by -CDL- BlackDrop
Well spoken Peace.
Old 2004-02-23, 07:46 AM   [Ignore Me] #72
Liquidtide
Contributor
First Lieutenant

I have to shout out my outfit Sons for Liberty NC on Emerald. We're lacking the TS and webpages some of the large groups like us have (we're over 150 active) but we take the time to teach the newbies the ropes. We accept any player at any level and make good players out of them "hopefully".

Things my outfit does. You know when you are being shoved around by TR or VS and you fall back to the next base and it's already completely CEed, yeah that's us we have 3 or 4 dedicated engineers that can completely CE a base in under 5 minutes. We also roll the AMSes and GALs. We try not to follow the zerg, look for the drain points and back hacks, all the time like I said, hoping the newbies learn from what we do.

~Tide
Old 2004-02-23, 09:21 AM   [Ignore Me] #73
SilverLord
Lieutenant Colonel

Emerald - TR - Shadow Dynasty Markov - NC - Black Hawks
Markov - NC - 666th Devil Dogs "Special Ops"

Old 2004-02-23, 09:25 AM   [Ignore Me] #74
Happy lil Elf
Contributor
Colonel

IV isn't dead. We're just dead as far as PS goes (and actually not even that, those of us still addicted to PS merged with SG). There will be a T:V tribe, and it will be good and hopfully enough to allow me to play with that pair tools, Neo and Jacka$$.

Its eating it's food. (Incorrect use of apostrophes specifically for UV)
"Oni wont get banned, unless you get banned. Its a 2 man ticket."-Hamma to TekDragon re: his request to ban Oni. Life is good.
Old 2004-02-23, 01:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #75
kidriot
Sergeant Major

I�d like to give a shout out to myself. I�ve held off a Large Force, alone.

�tru story!
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion