My view on The Patch - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Click to choose a spawnlocation
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2004-02-26, 07:51 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
Madcow
Lieutenant Colonel

Boomering snipers is a waste of an ace anyhow, but you'd be surprised how very few of them are CE and set up deployables around themselves. I don't think I've seen one in a month. I'm much happier setting up a spitfire, starting the knife dance and watching the spit take them out if for some reason I'm unable to. That way my spit is still around to possibly catch somebody else.

Defending a base with the interlink benefit is almost unfair. Using nothing but spits you can drop rexo after rexo, it's pretty comical. Their choices are kill the guy laying the spits are destroy the spit before it kills them. By the time they've killed the spit the next one is drilling them in the back.

Boomers are reserved for MAXs, base runs and guys repairing their tanks (who have a hard time lately as 3rd person rarely works while repairing since the last patch). When I'm killing a tank repairman I need it to go off in one shot because most are smart enough to get in the second they take damage.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion