Top Outfits. - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Dude, wheres my life?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2004-02-21, 11:42 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Spee
Colonel

Top Outfits.

From my experiences in the world of Planetside, Ive tried a lot of outfits. The ones that stick in my head are as follows. If youre not in one of the outfits, dont get your panties in a bunch. if you are, then good for you.

I just want this thread to be dedicated to these outfits. Post your experiences, on either side(giving the pain, or receiving it) about these outfits.

Emerald:

TR - CDL. Bar-none, the best organization on ANY empire I have ever seen. I loved playing with you guys, just too damn bad you all were hardly ever on. The whole lot of you are a great bunch. Spec Op'ing was a blast, no pun intended.

VS - Xen Of Onslaught. This outfit, like the empire, is very versatile - It contains enogh members to have enough divisions, and has a unique presence as Infantry, Calvalry, or Air, however, contains a tight-knit nature, and excellent organization, thus establishing it as a non-zerg outfit, despite the large member number. As a part of XoO, during the OA's, the team and I have single-handedly created a front on a locked cont, thus ushering in a large battle for the continent. Excellent outfit.

NC - Immortalis Vita. What can I say. You guys picked me up when I was still a wee noob, still on my original account, at BR7. You managed to teach me the game, and fight with the best. Shame to see it as it is now - Goddamn FFXI. When in its prime, it was a joy to play with you guys - Despite our small numbers (sometimes less than a full squad) we still managed to maintain a large presence on the battlefield. My hats off to you.

NC - Sturmgrenadiers - While, I dont necessarily like you as I did all the other outfits mentioned, you bunch are criminally efficient in the battlefield. When an SG platoon rolls up, the tide of the battle changes. Its as simple as that.

Yes, this is a sort of "shout-out" lame kinda thing, but, Im leaving PS for good, come the 6th. Just wanted you all to know how much I appreciate gaming with you.
Old 2004-02-21, 11:50 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Kaymon
Master Sergeant

What is this, Oscar nominations?
Old 2004-02-21, 11:53 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
Spee
Colonel

Quiet you. Im trying to pay respect to those who rock out.
Old 2004-02-22, 12:03 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
Kaymon
Master Sergeant

Careful, Sturmgrenadier might charge you for praising them.
Old 2004-02-22, 12:12 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
Dharkbayne
Lieutenant General

Cya Spee

+200 Cool Pts
Old 2004-02-22, 12:21 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
XxXMaRiNeXxX
Staff Sergeant

NC Markov- Strength and Honour.

Great group of guys to play with. Recently got our teamspeak server set up and playing late into the morning with with em is a blast. Not the biggest outfit, but most certainly one of the best. When we get together for raids (planned or otherwise) we try to use tactics such as an armour column or a hall sweeping formation. Recently had a 2v2v2 outfit battle, was another great time. and guess what?!? WERE Recruiting!

Contact-MagX, me, KingofTheApes, SolAngelos, BizSAR, and Zhivotnoya are the ones i can think of now.

sorry for sounding like a damn infomorcial and ruining your thread
Old 2004-02-22, 12:22 AM   [Ignore Me] #7
Sentrosi
Contributor
General

Spee, come back to us! *LOL*

If you are accepted into the Dragonwolves, you become a family. Manitou says of the CDL, "Welcome to the last clan you'll ever join." when you become a member. And he is right.

Sadly, our recruiting is on a stand-by hiatus. No new recruits are being accepted.

To the next idiot who says the PS2 Devs do not listen: See this Thread

Last edited by Sentrosi; 2004-02-22 at 12:25 AM.
Old 2004-02-22, 12:33 AM   [Ignore Me] #8
Peacemaker
Contributor
Major General

Yea Spee there is never a time when there isnt a CDL on now.
Old 2004-02-22, 12:34 AM   [Ignore Me] #9
Ivan
Contributor
teh Sexb0t

Originally Posted by Sentrosi
Spee, come back to us! *LOL*

If you are accepted into the Dragonwolves, you become a family. Manitou says of the CDL, "Welcome to the last clan you'll ever join." when you become a member. And he is right.

Sadly, our recruiting is on a stand-by hiatus. No new recruits are being accepted.
What Mani says is true. I've found my clan. I'm very greatful to be a part of -CDL-
Violated by ChiaHamma
Old 2004-02-22, 12:46 AM   [Ignore Me] #10
Dharkbayne
Lieutenant General

CDL is a good outfit, very organized, always together, 'tis fun to play w/ them

+200 Cool Pts

Last edited by Dharkbayne; 2004-02-22 at 12:25 PM.
Old 2004-02-22, 12:48 AM   [Ignore Me] #11
illusionz
Private

Anarchy 99, Raging Primates and the 666th Devil Dogs.. the only three outfits that matter
Old 2004-02-22, 01:02 AM   [Ignore Me] #12
Rbstr
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Misc Info

The blackhawks are teh best outfit i've been in, but latly we've fallen and hard times, thigns are looking up now though, were going back to and Air only outfit, and dropped the SWG portal

All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.
Old 2004-02-22, 02:34 AM   [Ignore Me] #13
Duffman
Contributor
First Lieutenant

Originally Posted by Rbstr
and dropped the SWG portal
SWG is teh suck
Old 2004-02-22, 04:00 AM   [Ignore Me] #14
SkunkPunk
Major

I find the big outfits are effective. But the brotherhood types are the best. You know the ones where there are about 12 ACTIVE(like everyday) members. And you get to know everyone really good, and then you start going into other games etc. I started out in XoO, then me and a big chunk of us left XoO because of new leadership. And formed LD. and had a blast! We didnt have to follow any bullshit rules and we could do whatever we want. Right now we are playing: Warcraft3, Diablo2, UT2k4 demo, Desert Combat, CC: Generals. Me and my brother are working on a map for WC3 and we have all been testing it lately. Lookout for us in WoW (We recently changed our name into |RIB| -- Reign In Blood)most of us will be playing undead (im using the troll avatar but calling myself a goblin :P) on whatever the useast server is called (Azeroth?).

Master Of The Shunk //LOL! // [LD.] // Email // {Coming to Planetside Soon, Beware}
Old 2004-02-22, 04:07 AM   [Ignore Me] #15
WritheNC
First Lieutenant

were going back to and Air only outfit,
mmm...air only. Too bad I like my current outfit too much to leave

I must squad with you sometime!

Oh wait you play on Markov. Crap.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion