Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit

Old 2012-07-12, 11:39 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Re: A medic outfit

Originally Posted by Dart View Post
All things considered it's probably best that this is kept on topic, don't you think?
My post was a reply to another poster's post, and not to any of yours.

Old 2012-07-13, 12:10 AM   [Ignore Me] #17
Emperor
Corporal

This is actually an interesting idea, but as many have pointed out most outfits are going to have their own medics. In most class-based games the medic is the linchpin that holds everything together; if an outfit is going in without a medic, they've probably already lost.

In addition you're probably going to have a hell of a time clearing your way to the wounded with only medics; take a scenario of a base under siege. Your Auraxis 911 hotline gets called with a bunch of people pinned down, getting lit up. The enemy's got MAXes, infantry, vehicles, and you've got...a group of medics. Might be combat medics, but even so, you're going to have a hell of a time getting where you need to be.

But, definitely good luck if you're looking for something like this. (Or even thinking about organizing it) It'd definitely be something to see. If you're up for becoming a medic attached to a 'standard' outfit with more than one class type, though, check out www.darkside-empire.com. We could use a good medic.
Old 2012-07-13, 01:25 AM   [Ignore Me] #18
Top Sgt
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by toljar View Post
Ironfist is a support outfit, give us a look www.ironfistclan.com
To the OP Ironfist as he stated is dedicated to support roles

These guys are amazing on the battlefield.. In PS1 i might do down and i am like instantly being revived constantly and it's Toljar and his crew etc.

based on what you wrote.. ironfist would be a perfect fit for you
Old 2012-07-13, 08:07 AM   [Ignore Me] #19
KiddParK
Contributor
Captain

In PS1 our entire elite team were required to be adv medic. Which i was told was silly by more than a few people and would not work.

um... it worked. In a big way.

but we spent most of our time with our feet on the ground, also having a large enough pool to draw from helped. But in the end, when 70 percent of the platoon was adv medic, and all together within visual range of each other. You damn sure had better be able to kill every.. last.. one of us because if not....

the roaches just come right back after the fight.
Old 2012-07-13, 11:05 AM   [Ignore Me] #20
Dart
Second Lieutenant

Originally Posted by KiddParK View Post
In PS1 our entire elite team were required to be adv medic. Which i was told was silly by more than a few people and would not work.

um... it worked. In a big way.

but we spent most of our time with our feet on the ground, also having a large enough pool to draw from helped. But in the end, when 70 percent of the platoon was adv medic, and all together within visual range of each other. You damn sure had better be able to kill every.. last.. one of us because if not....

the roaches just come right back after the fight.
PS1 was a little different though kp. In DT every single member of the Outfit was Adv Med (along with CR5) but we could still all use HA, engy, adv hack etc. In PS2, with classes, I suspect you will need a little more diversity as there will be no 'super soldiers' capable of filling every role.
Old 2012-07-14, 03:44 AM   [Ignore Me] #21
Leet
Private

Until you play long enough to unlock everything apparently,

/wrists.
Old 2012-07-14, 04:36 AM   [Ignore Me] #22
Dart
Second Lieutenant

Originally Posted by Leet View Post
Until you play long enough to unlock everything apparently,

/wrists.
... Erm you'll still only be able to occupy one class at any time. You'll just be more effective at them.
Old 2012-07-21, 04:20 PM   [Ignore Me] #23
Akadios
Sergeant

The Vanu Rangers are looking for players that are highly organized and teamwork driven.

We are currently a medium outfit of about 75 active members. We plan to grow into a large outfit in Planetside 2 of approximately 200 active members.

If you are interested check out our recruitment thread here: http://www.planetside-universe.com/s...ad.php?t=43049
Or visit our webpage directly here: www.vanurangers.com

PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit