PSU: Time out! My guns not working.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit

Old 2012-06-15, 09:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Kevin D Lee
Private

Convince me to join you. I don't care which faction

Alright so never having played PS1 due to the fact I grew up on Macs back in the day (As though 2003 is back in the day I know) I am very excited over PS2 and would like to find a very serious / dedicated group to play with.

Personal Details / Specs:

Hours-Per-Week-Gaming: 80+ roughly

------------

4.8 Ghz Quad Core

580 Classified 3G

16 GB of Memory

Will be installed on SDD

---------

Yes I can record game-play and make videos. In-fact I intend to.

------------------------------------

I am personally undecided on faction. As for role I am leaning towards a pilot but am strongly considering a squad leader type position as a foot soldier. Lets just say I am going to be trying everything in the Beta of which I do have access whenever it starts.

Please feel free to contact me. I would appreciate those willing to speak in VOiP servers such as VENT / MUMBLE / TS3... whatever your group uses I will have or get.

Thank you for your time,

Kevin D. Lee

Last edited by Kevin D Lee; 2012-06-15 at 09:36 PM.
Old 2012-06-15, 11:21 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Re: Convince me to join you. I don't care which faction

War Machine uses TS3. We primarily field heavy armor and logistics as well as a squadron of gunships.

Old 2012-06-15, 11:39 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
jepaul
First Sergeant

We are a competitive bunch. Quite honestly I'm not going to beg to anyone but our record speaks for itself. Check out the recruitment and charter. You don't get TWL and CAL reviews and blogs for nothings.

Not to mention you can get RL cash for outfit/guild contests and bounties.
Old 2012-06-16, 12:05 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
Firefly
Contributor
Major General

Convince YOU to join US?

How about YOU convince US to let you in. If you can't do that, then you deserve whatever wretched fourth-rate commander of a fifth-rate outfit picks you up.
Old 2012-06-16, 12:16 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
Arovien
First Sergeant

Can't get more serious and dedicated than Cybernetic Punks, Hardcore Gaming Community.

We are a 18+ outfit, member of the CTC alliance, and gonna roll TR. We strive to be a top force to be reckoned with as well as a sponsor of the PlanetSide community.

Check out the Cybernetic Punks recruitment thread or PM me.
Old 2012-06-16, 01:11 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
bigcracker
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
Convince YOU to join US?

How about YOU convince US to let you in. If you can't do that, then you deserve whatever wretched fourth-rate commander of a fifth-rate outfit picks you up.
You should Join Toxin Raiders cause we dont sound douchy like this. Our less then organized forth rate commander will lead our fifth rate outfit to glorious victory and make people like this rage cause they played planetside 1 and think they are better then us and think that no one else plays in organized communities. By serious game play we can offer you dedicated team mates working in squads together to complete a objective while the outfit will work with other outfits to control the map, and we wont be computer chair commando's.
Old 2012-06-16, 08:57 AM   [Ignore Me] #7
Akadios
Sergeant

Hey Kevin,

Vanu Rangers are back now that Planetside 2 is imminent. We are an outfit led by US Military Infantry veterans with multiple combat tours. We are looking to grow our numbers. Check out our recruitment thread here: http://www.planetside-universe.com/s...ad.php?t=43049

We are very team and organization focused however we are not super serious all the time. If you are looking for something a little less serious the above ideas are good outfits.

We don't have a lot of overnight going on but that will change, we are an open time zone outfit and while the leadership is EST and 8pm to 12pm types we have people from europe and late nighters. I will be late nighting on the weekends too.
Old 2012-06-16, 09:11 AM   [Ignore Me] #8
jepaul
First Sergeant

Originally Posted by bigcracker View Post
You should Join Toxin Raiders cause we dont sound douchy like this. Our less then organized forth rate commander will lead our fifth rate outfit to glorious victory and make people like this rage cause they played planetside 1 and think they are better then us and think that no one else plays in organized communities. By serious game play we can offer you dedicated team mates working in squads together to complete a objective while the outfit will work with other outfits to control the map, and we wont be computer chair commando's.

O, and another thing. This is TOXIN RECRUITMENT WEEKEND! Each new recruit that joins this weekend gets a $10 best buy card. (Certain rules will apply) Stay tuned for the official announcement on our forums and threads threads.

Toxinraiders - We make it rain. (Not really but one of our leaders has a lot of cash.)
Old 2012-06-16, 10:22 AM   [Ignore Me] #9
Firefly
Contributor
Major General

Originally Posted by bigcracker View Post
You should Join Toxin Raiders cause we dont sound douchy like this. Our less then organized forth rate commander will lead our fifth rate outfit to glorious victory and make people like this rage cause they played planetside 1 and think they are better then us and think that no one else plays in organized communities.
I love how you try to read into my statement and interpret something that isn't there, and then you get all butthurt and sperg out over srs bznis on the internets. Over some shit that wasn't even directed at you.
Old 2012-06-16, 11:15 AM   [Ignore Me] #10
KILLFACE
Sergeant

You should join the Jet Bastards.

We are a Air Cavalry Platoon and will be playing formally and in force once a week, other than that we'll be jumping on with whatever Platoon members are online at the time. We've also got 3 Comrade Clans specializing in different areas that we'll be working closely with on multi Platoon raids about once a month. At the moment we're about Half Australian and Half American, but we've also got a couple token Europeans that work night shift too.

Because we are Air Cavalry we don't pack anything that won't fit in a Jet so we need both Pilots and Airborne Infantry (and even a few liftable vehicles)and have got a plethora of Leadership positions and would highly value having a cook around as you work in a Job that relies on strong Teamwork and know the sort of qualities a Leader needs. Not only that but one of our Squadron Leaders is a Chef (and a great Bloke) so I'm sure you 2 would get along well.

We've got C3 and Mumble srvrs, but may not need them as PS2 has apparently got some exceptional VOIP options. You would be suprised how organized we are, We've done *a lot* of work on steamlining things without over complicating them. At the moment we are thinking of going NC because of their weapons, we'll hit first and hit hardest. If you think you can cut the Mustard and will be strong team player we'll be happy to have ye around. If your interested jump on the forums and fill out a recruitment form.

If you've got any inquiries before joining simply send me a private msg.

jetbastards.enjin.com

Last edited by KILLFACE; 2012-06-16 at 11:22 AM.
Old 2012-06-16, 12:15 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
bigcracker
Sergeant Major

I love how you try to read into my statement and interpret something that isn't there, and then you get all butthurt and sperg out over srs bznis on the internets. Over some shit that wasn't even directed at you.
I know it wasnt directed at us but i made it a point to be so, I was just pointing out the fact that the post made you sound like a D-bag and this post here makes you sound even more like a D-bag cause you dont know how react to someone pointing this out and turn to "bro statements" like Butthurt and sperg. But I digress and
Old 2012-06-16, 12:44 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
Firefly
Contributor
Major General

It's kind of ironic that you post a "why you heff to be mad" video when you're the only one raging. It's like the screaming psycho-bitch ex-wife yelling at everyone that she has a right to be pissed off and telling people "DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN". Only one here getting worked up is you. More to the point: if the shoe fits, wear it. I can see you got offended, possibly because it hit home.

If you got pissy about my post, then maybe you might wanna stop spam-recruiting and actually put a teensy bit of care toward the quality of member you recruit. I mean, if you don't care then hey rock on - not my place to give a shit about you or your outfit's recruitment standards. But don't get all soft-handed and emo when someone makes it a point, like I did (and so did at least one other), to state the obvious: outfits that need to convince people to join are shit outfits. Sorry that fact enrages you. If that makes me an asshole for pointing it out, well... from day one everyone knew I was an asshole. And yet, my care-o-meter still pegs the zero needle.

Since Delta Force kills hijackers, why don't you send me a PM instead of clogging up this dude's thread with pointless bitching about someone on the internet who made you mad. Back on topic: OP, good luck with your being-recruited endeavor. If you want a challenge, send me a PM. Or not, either way like I said, good luck.
Old 2012-06-16, 12:58 PM   [Ignore Me] #13
KILLFACE
Sergeant

Stfu before I slap ya both around.
Old 2012-06-16, 02:14 PM   [Ignore Me] #14
BuzzCutPsycho
Sergeant Major

I'm amused.
Old 2012-06-16, 02:19 PM   [Ignore Me] #15
bigcracker
Sergeant Major

It's kind of ironic that you post a "why you heff to be mad" video when you're the only one raging. It's like the screaming psycho-bitch ex-wife yelling at everyone that she has a right to be pissed off and telling people "DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN". Only one here getting worked up is you. More to the point: if the shoe fits, wear it. I can see you got offended, possibly because it hit home.

If you got pissy about my post, then maybe you might wanna stop spam-recruiting and actually put a teensy bit of care toward the quality of member you recruit. I mean, if you don't care then hey rock on - not my place to give a shit about you or your outfit's recruitment standards. But don't get all soft-handed and emo when someone makes it a point, like I did (and so did at least one other), to state the obvious: outfits that need to convince people to join are shit outfits. Sorry that fact enrages you. If that makes me an asshole for pointing it out, well... from day one everyone knew I was an asshole. And yet, my care-o-meter still pegs the zero needle.

Since Delta Force kills hijackers, why don't you send me a PM instead of clogging up this dude's thread with pointless bitching about someone on the internet who made you mad. Back on topic: OP, good luck with your being-recruited endeavor. If you want a challenge, send me a PM. Or not, either way like I said, good luck.
To much whine text didnt read all i seen was mad, Wish you could see my troll face right now. Classic.

PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit