Your favorite players or outfits on Connery - Page 3 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: cool story bro...
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > Server Forums > Connery (US West)

Old 2013-09-20, 01:44 PM   [Ignore Me] #31
EVILPIG
Contributor
Colonel

Re: Your favorite players or outfits on Connery

Originally Posted by Koadster View Post
Whatever happened to them? They used to be this wrecking force for NC, 30 vanguard tank columns and the like. Now I barely see them at all.
Though we have seen the attrition that is across the board in PS2, we're still one of the healthiest outfits in the game. Ya, our Saturday rallies have gone from ~400 to ~200, but we still roll in force. For an outfit that doesn't spamvitate, our numbers are pretty impressive.

http://www.planetside-universe.com/o...8620604330.php

www.planetside-devildogs.com
Old 2013-09-20, 02:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #32
CraazyCanuck
First Sergeant

Outfit wise - they're all the same to me. Just another target whose sundies I must attempt to destroy. Not sure why I, till this day still can't resist the lure of the sundy. Moth to the flame and all that.

One person that always seems to catch me with my pants down between max/vehicles/turret is MATABORN. I swear the bastard has the ole batman tracer dart on me and just lays in wait until I am at my most vulnerable. There needs to be a beer flag or something that you can hoist above your toon that makes you stay stationary but invulnerable until you get back from the beer run.

But there's probably too many heathen bastards around who wouldn't even give the sanctity of god's brew the reverence it deserves :P

Other then that my one true enemy is NETCODE!!!!!!!!1

Last edited by CraazyCanuck; 2013-09-20 at 02:39 PM.
Old 2013-09-20, 03:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #33
snafus
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by EVILPIG View Post
Though we have seen the attrition that is across the board in PS2, we're still one of the healthiest outfits in the game. Ya, our Saturday rallies have gone from ~400 to ~200, but we still roll in force. For an outfit that doesn't spamvitate, our numbers are pretty impressive.

http://www.planetside-universe.com/o...8620604330.php
I've noticed you guys are building up your air wing again. Really hope that gets back into the air as I miss the old duels with your fly boys.

Old 2013-09-20, 04:18 PM   [Ignore Me] #34
EVILPIG
Contributor
Colonel

Originally Posted by snafus View Post
I've noticed you guys are building up your air wing again. Really hope that gets back into the air as I miss the old duels with your fly boys.
You're a big pilot, so you know how game balance can affect morale. Same with our Armor. For a while it just flat sucked trying to field tanks, so armor participation dipped. Things look good across the board. It's just the game is burning a lot of folks out and I mostly blame Alerts. They need to stop now. Let the players dictate when and where. Also not a big fan of Lattice. Same old fights all the time and such limited strategy.

www.planetside-devildogs.com
Old 2013-09-22, 03:38 PM   [Ignore Me] #35
NUKABAZOOKA
Sergeant

Originally Posted by snafus View Post
How dare you use Sun-Ray in your TTA sig. Don't you know FCRW is the only outfit that goes full force?!
Old 2013-09-22, 06:02 PM   [Ignore Me] #36
snafus
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by NUKABAZOOKA View Post
How dare you use Sun-Ray in your TTA sig. Don't you know FCRW is the only outfit that goes full force?!
The awesome powers of mother mustang are ours to command. Your lot can keep to the 50 shades of gay. But just in case you ladies are upset have some skittles.

Last edited by snafus; 2013-09-22 at 06:03 PM.
Old 2013-10-04, 04:50 AM   [Ignore Me] #37
DredVS
Private

EXE definitely has to be my favorite outfit, I get a whole bunch of EXP killing them when they are around.

Last edited by DredVS; 2013-10-04 at 04:51 AM.
Old 2013-10-20, 12:45 AM   [Ignore Me] #38
GamerShawn
Private

Originally Posted by DredVS View Post
EXE definitely has to be my favorite outfit, I get a whole bunch of EXP killing them when they are around.

Truth

I know im in for a good fight when I see: T42, DL3G, MERC, FCRW, VAST (back when they actually did shit), D, S3X1 (sometimes, depending on which of their members are online), and a few others that I cant think of right off the top of my head.

I see cert emblems flash before my eyes when I encounter: EXE, JENK, IIID (hella certs from these guys), and a few others I cant think of atm.
Old 2013-10-20, 01:22 AM   [Ignore Me] #39
Coltorl
Private

BR 19 and already has an opinion on who's in and who's exp.
Old 2013-10-20, 12:26 PM   [Ignore Me] #40
GamerShawn
Private

Originally Posted by Coltorl View Post
BR 19 and already has an opinion on who's in and who's exp.
I have had several characters, this is my current main. I have been playing for a little over 7 months.
Old 2013-10-22, 02:35 PM   [Ignore Me] #41
CraazyCanuck
First Sergeant

BR doesn't mean much other then time invested and even then it's different for everyone. Welcome to Altville.

Last edited by CraazyCanuck; 2013-10-22 at 02:38 PM.
Old 2013-12-03, 05:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #42
GhostPup
Private

ah i love all the hate going around
Old 2013-12-03, 05:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #43
GhostPup
Private

Being an outfit leader of an outfit here on the connery server i have had quite enough stress with the NC and their inability to work together... 666 are a good outfit but it is excruciatingly rare they cooperate with anyone else... No offense to ADK but they faderpaderp around alot and the members of the ARA are good and alot of elite outfits but again dont work together with other outfits outside their alliance.. skill and force on the battlefield aside when it comes to NC cooperation not voting my own outfit of course i have to congratulate CSTB for being one of the few major outfits with half a sense in the cooperation department

Last edited by GhostPup; 2013-12-03 at 05:39 PM.
Old 2013-12-03, 05:43 PM   [Ignore Me] #44
GhostPup
Private

quick question as im new on these forums... how does one place the gamer tag info within the message like that?
Old 2013-12-03, 05:50 PM   [Ignore Me] #45
GhostPup
Private

Originally Posted by EVILPIG View Post
You're a big pilot, so you know how game balance can affect morale. Same with our Armor. For a while it just flat sucked trying to field tanks, so armor participation dipped. Things look good across the board. It's just the game is burning a lot of folks out and I mostly blame Alerts. They need to stop now. Let the players dictate when and where. Also not a big fan of Lattice. Same old fights all the time and such limited strategy.
Our outfit participates in the alerts and they are fun as they throw objectives into the game; the issue with alerts is they do an alert for two hours then give players an hour break till the next one.. space them out more.. make them one or two a day make them actually worth something to participate in... as of now there is no motivation to participate in alerts and it as you said burns people out.. i just theyd improve on the things that need improving like the alerts and quit effin around on deciding how to imput a lattice system in that everyone is going to hate anyway
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > Server Forums > Connery (US West)