PSU: ph34r the penguin
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit

Old 2011-11-17, 06:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
SuperMorto
Lieutenant Colonel

Lightbulb LOOKING FOR EURO OUTFITS!!

Edit* Calling all Euro and US Outfits!!! (could a mod change the title for me? thanks)

The list so far* Edit!

TR Euro:

NC Euro:

WASP Inc.

VS Euro:

Hi all,

Do you have a European Outfit?
Does it have more than 10 members?
Do you have a website?
Do you love the idea of PS2?
Do you want PS2 to be massive?
Do you love gaming?

Will your PS2 outfit be on the euro server?

Then I am looking for you!

I have a massive project in the pipeline that could help your outfit and PS2 in general. Its going to take some time to set up, but as PS2 isnt even in beta yet im guessing I can do it.

There is also a chance to play games for money here, and earn some cash for your outfit.

Please post the details about your outfit below.

More info will be added soon, I have also cantacted Hamma about this to try and get PSU on board and maybe help his/our site grow while we have some fun!

Please post the:

Name of Outfit,
Age of Outfit,
Its Size,
Its race,
Its attributes,
Website Link
And leader.

This is going to happen folks, the foundations are already set.

Thank you for any replays in advance.

Morto.

Last edited by SuperMorto; 2011-11-20 at 12:17 PM.
Old 2011-11-18, 09:23 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
Fab
Sergeant

Re: LOOKING FOR EURO OUTFITS!!

I too would be interrested by such an outfit.
Old 2011-11-18, 11:34 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
Coreldan
Colonel

Do you have a European Outfit?
-Yes
Does it have more than 10 members?
-Yes
Do you have a website?
-Yes, see signature
Do you love the idea of PS2?
-Yes
Do you want PS2 to be massive?
-Yes
Do you love gaming?
-That's all we do
Will your PS2 outfit be on the euro server?
-Yes, we are likely to also have an NA division, but EU for sure.

WASP Inc.

18 or older

We're a relatively big gaming community that started out in All Points Bulletin, in which we have the clan set up on three different servers. We are fairly easily looking at some few hundred members even, but 60-70 active players (given, spread in EU and NA) at the moment.

Nothing is final yet, but judging from the poll, WASP is likely to go NC. Would also fit our "lore" the best.

We value teamwork above all. We are not an elitist group or overly competetive. We have people from different skill levels, but we do have a minimum standard for our members and every member is hand picked. So yeah, a fairly casual community, with the biggest emphasis on playing as a team.

As for our history with Planetside. A lot of our members have played Planetside in the past, but we havn't really played the game as a clan before, mostly cos the clan formed in 2009 and most people have their Planetside experience from earlier days.

Our community is not lead by a single individual, but through officer democracy.

We havn't really taken any official steps towards expanding to PS2 yet, but we've been talking and preparing for it for a long time. We're waiting for something a bit more concrete before we would start fe. representing more around here. I personally just put the clan signature on here yesterday, so I guess we're getting closer If anyone would be applying, I have no idea what would be the case with that, really. Since as I mentioned, we hand pick our members and require certain standards, but it would be quite hard to measure one's quality at the moment, when PS2 isn't out.

But, you mentioned playing for money? While we do have highly competetive players, we arn't really focused on trying to be the best or getting into e-sports, so what do you have in mind? Generally speaking though WASP is interested in community projects. With that in mind, WASP is blessed cos it has several people who either do video editing/visual stuff in general either as work or hobby, which means we have some fairly fancy fe. YouTube intros available to us.

Core - Lieutenant | HIVE | Auraxis
Visit us at http://www.wasp-inc.org and YouTube

Last edited by Coreldan; 2011-11-18 at 11:45 AM.
Old 2011-11-18, 03:17 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
SuperMorto
Lieutenant Colonel

Thanks Coreldan,

Once I get a few outfits I will be dishing out some more info.

Keep them coming folks.
Old 2011-11-20, 08:03 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
Coreldan
Colonel

Come on, guys! Euro outfits report for duty! I wanna know what this is about and damned Morto wont tell me before we get more outfits here

Also, Morto, seems like you did a little mistake there. You marked WASP as TR, while it seems to be the least likely choice we are going for. I believe I wrote that NC is currently the leading faction in our polls.

Core - Lieutenant | HIVE | Auraxis
Visit us at http://www.wasp-inc.org and YouTube

Last edited by Coreldan; 2011-11-20 at 08:05 AM.
Old 2011-11-20, 12:15 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
SuperMorto
Lieutenant Colonel

Originally Posted by Coreldan View Post
Come on, guys! Euro outfits report for duty! I wanna know what this is about and damned Morto wont tell me before we get more outfits here

Also, Morto, seems like you did a little mistake there. You marked WASP as TR, while it seems to be the least likely choice we are going for. I believe I wrote that NC is currently the leading faction in our polls.
Noted and changed. The plans I have for this are massive, but will take some working out, and I dont want to give to much away until I have a good understanding of how it will work myself.

But I do know all you outfits will love what I am planning!

Ive also contacted Hamma, to try and get PSU to partner/support this. And Im just waiting for a reply as last night he was doing AGN, and im in the UK.

Alos im changing the requirements to US and Euro Outfits. (Edit* in the OP.)

Morto.
Old 2012-04-08, 03:39 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
Identity
Private

Name of Outfit: Iron-Pulse
Age of Outfit: 10+ years
Its Size: currently 50 looking to expand alot more
Its race: NC subject to change
Its attributes:
We take mature players only 18+ prefered, We are a gaming community but looking to setup a large outfit on Planetside 2. Our sucess has being through determination, skill & knowledge of the battlefield and good communication. With Closed Beta around the corner we want to open the recruitment for PS2 and get new players suited up for launch. We have a range of skill set from high skilled fps players to good support players. We will be running the PS2 Iron-Pulse Faction as a military hierarchy as we want to have a heavy structre with alot of members. We are very friendly and a great bunch of people you'd like to kill some enemy's with while having a great time doing it.
Leader: Identity

Last edited by Identity; 2012-04-14 at 09:44 PM.

PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit