More TW user PS Beta NDA Breakage. - Page 5 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: hit Alt + F4 for Planetside cheats.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-03-31, 05:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #61
mr_luc
Sergeant Major

Originally posted by Matuse
Bad enough to waste a 15+ page thread on TW with this, I would cordially like to extend an invitation to all the TW trolls who came here to extend the stupidity on these forums to..

GET THE FUCK OUT
HOW ABOUT A NICE BUCKET OF AIDS???
Old 2003-03-31, 05:57 PM   [Ignore Me] #62
Krobar
Private

Bad enough to waste a 15+ page thread on TW with this, I would cordially like to extend an invitation to all the TW trolls who came here to extend the stupidity on these forums to..

GET THE FUCK OUT

Nobody cares about how much you think TW "roxxors boxxors" or whatever leetspeak nonsense you want to use. Nobody cares how little you think of PSU. Nobody cares how long you've used the name of a lame cartoon character. Nobody cares how long you've been on the internet. Nobody cares about your self-proclaimed ability to own people with your supposedly amazing flames.

Contribute, or go away. Thanks.

awww,...you cared enough to post to tell them to leave
Old 2003-03-31, 06:11 PM   [Ignore Me] #63
Navaron
Contributor
Major General

"HOW ABOUT A NICE BUCKET OF AIDS??"

Ironically, my method of dealing with trolls also involves a bucket, could we be long lost brethren?

Vist www.bohicagaming.com because we're better than you.
Apply|Contact|Forum
Old 2003-03-31, 06:17 PM   [Ignore Me] #64
Whoracle
First Sergeant

GET THE FUCK OUT

Nobody cares about how much you think TW "roxxors boxxors" or whatever leetspeak nonsense you want to use. Nobody cares how little you think of PSU. Nobody cares how long you've used the name of a lame cartoon character. Nobody cares how long you've been on the internet. Nobody cares about your self-proclaimed ability to own people with your supposedly amazing flames.

gee that sounds like something someone from TW would say.

but what makes you think any of use care what you think anyway?

- I'll swallow your soul -
Old 2003-03-31, 06:26 PM   [Ignore Me] #65
Arthell
Master Sergeant

If he was going to break the NDA he could have covered up the text/names properly. It wouldnt be that hard to piece together some names.

I also remember reading about something that moniters the game so if need be they can just dig up the chat logs.
Old 2003-03-31, 06:32 PM   [Ignore Me] #66
�io
Lieutenant General

Yeah i assume they can trace people with logs.
Old 2003-03-31, 06:33 PM   [Ignore Me] #67
Matuse
First Sergeant

And so the wastes of skin speak. It isn't surprising, but there was always hope.

Old 2003-03-31, 06:40 PM   [Ignore Me] #68
LogRoller
Private

Since, Matuse, my sincere question was left unanswered, and since you referred to me as a "waste of skin" when I have done literally nothing whatsoever to provoke you, I can only hope that you are not representative of the others that comrpise this community, or I dare say that it is indeed comparable in tenor and maturity to Tribalwar.
Old 2003-03-31, 06:41 PM   [Ignore Me] #69
mr_luc
Sergeant Major

Matuse, have you contributed yet?

Me either, but I think I'm gonna.
Old 2003-03-31, 06:45 PM   [Ignore Me] #70
Whoracle
First Sergeant

And so the wastes of skin speak. It isn't surprising, but there was always hope.

recruits

- I'll swallow your soul -
Old 2003-03-31, 06:54 PM   [Ignore Me] #71
Civilian
Contributor
Major

Originally posted by LogRoller
Since, Matuse, my sincere question was left unanswered, and since you referred to me as a "waste of skin" when I have done literally nothing whatsoever to provoke you, I can only hope that you are not representative of the others that comrpise this community, or I dare say that it is indeed comparable in tenor and maturity to Tribalwar.
Well, if it's any consolation I have alot of love for LogRoller. I know the T2 official forum went to hell after you left.

EDIT - Ugh, I need sleep, or to return to third grade for english classes

Last edited by Civilian; 2003-03-31 at 07:06 PM.
Old 2003-03-31, 07:05 PM   [Ignore Me] #72
LogRoller
Private

I never really left it. It just lost something, so I don't contribute in the same way.

Every forum has its own flavor of sorts. TW is like a hot curry that sends you running full tilt to the poop room if you aren't used to the spice.

I don't know a lot about this community yet. I've been checking the news and all, but sporadically. The TW linkage got me in here. To set the stage for pre-judgement, I don't think PS will be very successful, but I'm certainly open to hearing why people think otherwise. I'll definitely demo the game.
Old 2003-03-31, 07:16 PM   [Ignore Me] #73
Civilian
Contributor
Major

Every forum has its own flavor of sorts. TW is like a hot curry that sends you running full tilt to the poop room if you aren't used to the spice.
I take from that, it's best for those of us with a weak stomach to avoid it at all costs.

I don't know a lot about this community yet. I've been checking the news and all, but sporadically. The TW linkage got me in here. To set the stage for pre-judgement, I don't think PS will be very successful, but I'm certainly open to hearing why people think otherwise. I'll definitely demo the game.
I'll be honest, up until about 4 or 5 months ago, I rarely followed the game. But I stumbled across the official site one rainy day, and have been hanging around ever since. I think there are features that will drive the normal FPS fans away, but also some that might be a draw for the RPGer. I hope for my sake you are wrong in predicting it's success, because I haven't been this excited about a game since shortly before the release of T1.

Thanks for being a voice of reason Log.
Old 2003-03-31, 07:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #74
OmnipotentKiwi
Lieutenant Colonel

Originally posted by xpdnc
don't worry folks, i've graciously offered to host any and all beta pictures and reviews, totally anonymously!

you can find me at tribalwar, your home for pissing off people who act like they're 10 years old by telling their mommies when something happens they don't like
You're the child. Someone who literally just tries to insult a company and crush their hardwork because some morons want a few moments of fame.

You included.

This game is NOT finished. The stupid TW thread proved why they need a NDA. Comments like "this game looks like ass" is total BS when the game, in its current state, looks far better then those screenshots, not to mention it is possible tons of graphics are placeholders. People like you just have no fucking clue, and give people the wrong impression about the game.

Personally, do what you want. SOE is not a tiny pushover company. They have proven again and again to hose the people who violate the NDA by finding their IP address and banning them.

You may want to read the NDA yourself, I am sure there is something in there for anyone who just has possession of leaked images, let alone those who leak them.

Grow up. Be like everyone else and wait the few weeks for it to come out and quit trying to be the "hero".

No one respects you.
No one will like you more for it.

You're just risking legal action on yourself, so fine, piss a multi-million-dollar company off and see what happens.

Oh, and congratulations, PSU tracks IPs.

[EDIT: This comment is only directed at one member of TW, and I hold no grudge against other TW members. Such posters, and former posters here, like mr_luc and salad (james) respectively do often add something constructive (or in the case of salad humerous until he took it a step too far). I personally hold no grudge against TW, and after reading that 8+ long thread with the leaked shot realized that there is intelligence on those boards, but there is a set of loud people that give it a bad name.]

Last edited by OmnipotentKiwi; 2003-03-31 at 07:43 PM.
Old 2003-03-31, 08:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #75
SonGohan
Private

People are trying to be too smart.

Be dumb. It's so much easier.

AND Wow, I really hit close to home. I managed to twist some guy's panties enough to make him humiliate himself.... and I wasn't even trying!

^----You're not allowed to use that.... and Bohica is a guy from TW? Why is he a clan here?

I knew it.

http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/member.php?userid=49

Last edited by SonGohan; 2003-03-31 at 09:00 PM.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion