Movie Time - Page 3 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: [Insert Pointless Quote Here]
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-04-12, 02:06 PM   [Ignore Me] #31
Civilian
Contributor
Major

I have seen every movie available for Planetside and this is without question the best. AWESOME work!
Old 2003-04-12, 02:41 PM   [Ignore Me] #32
JonnyK
Major

more more more more more more

if you do make another movie ( i hope to god that you do) try to get in a large scale battle somewhere, with tanks, max's and all that good stuff in a firefight, that's what i've been wanting to see since i heard about the game
Old 2003-04-12, 02:45 PM   [Ignore Me] #33
NeoDrgnMech
Sergeant

LOL, everyone comments on how awesome the vid is, yet no one seems to have said how it's all sweet VS pwnage...

The Vanu Alliance. WE HAVE POINTY STICKS!
Old 2003-04-12, 02:47 PM   [Ignore Me] #34
SpacemanSpiff
First Sergeant

That may be because people like me refuse to ever publicly admit that such a thing is possible.
Old 2003-04-12, 02:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #35
Zentenk VA
Corporal

That was a sweet movie, want to see more NC/TR blowing up!
Old 2003-04-12, 02:52 PM   [Ignore Me] #36
Sarah Jinstar
Staff Sergeant

Best PS movie thus far, keep up the awesome work, hope to see you in game!
Old 2003-04-12, 02:53 PM   [Ignore Me] #37
SpacemanSpiff
First Sergeant

Wow, that's really neat that Malvision man is actually on the PSU forums. He's kind of like a celebrity.
Old 2003-04-12, 02:58 PM   [Ignore Me] #38
Ginzue
First Lieutenant

Very awsome move, I would have prefered the TR or NC side of things a little more though.
Old 2003-04-12, 02:58 PM   [Ignore Me] #39
Miir
Malvision

Originally posted by Unico
Wow, that's really neat that Malvision man is actually on the PSU forums. He's kind of like a celebrity.
lol... naw I'm just a gamer with a lot of free time on his hands.
Old 2003-04-12, 03:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #40
SpacemanSpiff
First Sergeant

That's what I need.. more free time. Your movie btw has shown many of us that are waiting for our open beta cd's a little strategy or two. I do have one question, however. When you went into stealth mode you were obviously able to fire your hand gun. I had originally believed that once someone goes stealth, the only thing you could do were non-combative actions and knife kills. Basically, here's my question: are you indeed able to fire your pistol during stealth mode or was I simply seeing things?
Old 2003-04-12, 03:07 PM   [Ignore Me] #41
Miir
Malvision

As you fire your weapon you become visible, it may not appear that way from the first person view. But if you were looking at me I'd be strobing visible to non-visible. Same as when you move.

The only time your a 100% hidden is when you are not moving. That is if someone doesn't have a Vision implant to see you.
Old 2003-04-12, 03:12 PM   [Ignore Me] #42
SpacemanSpiff
First Sergeant

Thanks for the explanation, Miir. Considering I already publicly gave you praise... guess that means I don't have to send you any sort of electronic fan mail.

Oh, and here's another question that is seemingly pertinent to your video. As a vanu player, do you feel that the Vanu are underpowered compared to the other two empires, especially the TR's? Seems that some PSU beta testers are commenting on this a lot lately.
Old 2003-04-12, 03:26 PM   [Ignore Me] #43
ZipUoff
Private

Top Quality! Love the part where you can attack while cloaked! NEVER KNEW THAT!!!
Old 2003-04-12, 03:40 PM   [Ignore Me] #44
Miir
Malvision

Oh, and here's another question that is seemingly pertinent to your video. As a vanu player, do you feel that the Vanu are underpowered compared to the other two empires, especially the TR's? Seems that some PSU beta testers are commenting on this a lot lately.
Most of the Vanu I played with didn't have much troubles with the TR or NC. But it kinda has to do with your teammates.

The only TR weapon I hate is the chain gun! That thing is the devil! You try to sneak up on a TR with a chain gun hit him once and the guy just spins around until he hits you. grrrr!
Old 2003-04-12, 04:11 PM   [Ignore Me] #45
SpacemanSpiff
First Sergeant

Glad to hear that the game is already fairly balanced. I'll stop my endless barrage of questions now, Miir. I'm sure you have better things to do than answer crazies like me at the forum.

A TR guy with a chain gun reminds me of the Heavy Weapons character in any of the Team Fortress games. So, it's pretty effective, huh? Alright, I'll be sure to choose that as my main heavy weapon.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion