Best of class? - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: actually, yes, quit your day job
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > Server Forums > Waterson (US East)

Old 2013-04-25, 08:12 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
powerfulmonk
Private

Best of class?

Just curious, for Waterson players, who are some of the best of each class that you come up against? Maybe you run in terror, or maybe you make every single effor to take them out.

Best Heavy?
Medic?
Light Assault?
Engineer?
Infiltrator?
MAX?

What about best Tanker and Pilot?

What about the outfit you come up against and you just kind of cringe, knowing that you're in for a good fight...

Note: Don't flame, this is just for....'fun'.

Last edited by powerfulmonk; 2013-04-25 at 08:48 AM.
Old 2013-04-25, 10:02 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
Hmr85
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Best of class?

HMR85 - That is all you need to know. The best of all the servers and of all classes.

Old 2013-04-25, 01:57 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
Frotang
Staff Sergeant

Dude i think i saw a guy named Hmr85 last night. Now he may not have been you, and he may have in fact been a friendly, but I dont take no chances so I logged out and watched Harry Potter the rest of my evening.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by Frotang; 2013-04-25 at 02:05 PM.
Old 2013-05-03, 07:38 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
HiroshiChugi
Captain

Idk, mostly Infiltrators are my main target. Those, and engies stupid enough to stay on their turrets long enough for me to get a headshot on them. xD I HATE running into [DREV]. They mostly pull 2-3 FULL platoons against H4TZ's one full platoon. o-o
Old 2013-05-28, 12:59 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
Boildown
Sergeant

When I run into WaitingForQuake5's (sp?) Scythe one on one, I know I'm going to die. I just try to see if I can get better at shooting him back before it happens.

Old 2013-05-31, 02:23 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
Falcon_br
Captain

If a dude with the name Chocobo is attacking a base, alone, I send a full squad to stop him!
No, really, with LA and armed with a pump action shotgun generation 2, I saw he cleaning a control point with 8 enemies on it! I was one of then!
On a 3x1 he still have more then 50% of winning the fight.
If he dies, we wait in the base, because we know he will pull a Scythe we come back, I think he have a high level of cooldown on it, because he comes back real fast!
There is also the paid2win a reaver pilot that it is the best in hit and run tactic, the run party most of the times. When we are near a NC warp gate he shows up, unload all weapons he got (normally air hammer and rockets) on someone and fly away fast before we can lock on him or start firing flaks, since gu 09 we haven't met him, because I really want to show him the lock on max, he got a great k/d just because he is the best in running away that I ever met.
There is also a couple of scythe pilots that used to camp the TR warp gate on Amerish that I haven't seeing then lately, but is was really bad to get a ESF/Gal/liberator, and as soon as you were out of your warp gate you were under attack by both of then, and you were dead before you could turn back to the warp gate, also the thing that made me more furious, the VS didn't even had territory close to the TR warp gate, they didn't do that to help the VS, they just did that to trolling other people.

In planetside since the close beta of the first game!
Outfit Brasileira de Planetside 2
Old 2013-05-31, 02:27 AM   [Ignore Me] #7
Falcon_br
Captain

Forgot to mentioned, Yokoo, the best NC scatter max, over 5.000 kills with each arm! He had an outfit just to have people repearing him all the time, they couldn't do anything else, just repair him.
He also fly a reaver and drive a lighting, but like pay2win, if you him him once, he will disengage before you can hit him again, if there is one enemy line, you can bet he will be firing from behind it.

In planetside since the close beta of the first game!
Outfit Brasileira de Planetside 2
Old 2013-06-19, 11:51 AM   [Ignore Me] #8
Zadexin
Corporal

An NC heavy called SailorMoon. I don't know if he/she is the best but wherever we are fighting SailorMoon is there and seems to be always shooting me in the face. She is probably the only person that kills me repeatedly in a single battle

Also TIW, The Iron Wolves is the one outfit I HATE going up against. It looks like every member they have is above BR 50 with a few in the 90-100 range. It always looks as if they have every cert filled in EVERY class and vehicle. I swear their vanguards had side armor, shields, cloaking, smoke AND nano repair all at once /exag. I think I put 4 or 5 decimators into one tank and it was still driving around.

VDRS is the only VS outfit that I even recognize. Their specialty is numbers and that is rare for VS on Watterson so I give them props for that.

For medic, I not so humbly vote for myself, Zadexin. I have saved a fair number of hopeless defenses with my level 5 healing tool while laying down the hurt with a fully kitted out NS11. A good medic is a force multiplyer, a bad one is a liability. I can't tell how many times as a heavy I've been rezed at half health and the medic runs off.
Old 2013-06-25, 05:04 AM   [Ignore Me] #9
Artimus
Master Sergeant

30secondstozero I belive is the name of the VS pilot that I despise running into. Xen of Onslaught I know will.provide me with a good fight whenever they decide to show up.
Old 2013-06-25, 06:13 AM   [Ignore Me] #10
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

I love going to the XOO... but my stats tend to hate it.

Old 2013-07-15, 04:19 AM   [Ignore Me] #11
TheAadvark
Corporal

WaitingforQuake5 yea that guy was a nightmare in the beginning I don't see him much now.

Sailormoon damn him I meet him at every Bio Lab
Old 2013-09-09, 10:54 AM   [Ignore Me] #12
Zadexin
Corporal

Originally Posted by TheAadvark View Post
WaitingforQuake5 yea that guy was a nightmare in the beginning I don't see him much now.

Sailormoon damn him I meet him at every Bio Lab
Ah yeah I forgot WaitingforQuake! I haven't seen him for a long time but he was good.

I sincerely hope that Sailormoon is a tiny Japanese girl just murdering the sh!t out of us because I would have to lol. But alas I fear its just an ironic name. I never thought a cartoon I liked as a kid would come back and shoot me in the face, repeatedly.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > Server Forums > Waterson (US East)