Day One: Vehicles and Armor - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Look Ma, I got no pants on!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2002-10-29, 04:01 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Unregistered
Contributor
Custom Title

Day One: Vehicles and Armor

Since Hamma locked the other thread before I got a chance to finish this debate I have decided to start a whole new thread about it.

On the day the game is released (<--for everyone that failed reading comprehension). What will it be like?

We already know (<--again to help the 3rd graders) that you will need Certs in order to use certian vehicles, and armors, but does that mean all of them?

How long does it take to earn a cert? Does this mean that in the first month the game is out there will be no Planes/Dropships/Tanks/MAX/Stealth Suits, and we will gradully start to see them as people earn the certs? Will the game start out in an arms race with all the empires racing to get people certified in diffrent things?

It seems to me that there should be at lease some things available or were all going to be doing a lot of walking.

Once the game is established, it won't matter but I'm currious what it will be like from the get go

Did that clear things up for our idiot readers??

*disclaimer* The above forum post was written by someone who has not had a cigarette in 2 days and is suffering fom withdraws.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion