Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge

Old 2012-07-30, 03:18 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Synapses
Sergeant Major

Women are crazy...

Listen to this ladies and gentlemen...

So approximately two weeks ago I decided to make my move on this girl in my college English class. Things went rather well for the first week, got her number started talking ext.

So I offer to take her out to dinner maybe see a movie or something. She replies "Sure, but you have to drive to Herriman to meet my mom first"

Keeping in mind here I am 23, she is almost 20. The problem here? Herriman is 45 minutes from where I live and where she was attending her job.

So... I message her back "Err, are we not adults? I don't see why that is necessary. 45 minute drive there, 45 minute drive back, and then we get to hang out. I am not against meeting your mother but, your already in the city why not meet her another day?"

She proceeds to tell me "Do not ever text or call me again or I will call the police."

Well in a drunken haze this weekend I messaged her "Hi", not having realized who I was sending that message to (my fault). I go to attend my final English class before the semester is over and there is two police officers waiting for me before I enter the room...

This crazy crazy bitch called the police on me because I messaged her hi and would not drive 45 minutes to meet her mother.

Is this really the world I live in?
Old 2012-07-30, 04:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
NewSith
Contributor
Brigadier General

Re: Women are crazy...

I would really love to know how the same thing would turn out here, in Russia...

To add to the story - a girl that I would love to date refuses to, but we spend almost 24/7 with each other, we sleep together from time to time, we saw each other almost entirely naked and do massage to each other from time to time. Not to even mention that she gets wet when I do it. Crazy female beings idd.

Originally Posted by CutterJohn View Post
Shields.. these are a decent compromise between the console jockeys that want recharging health, and the glorious pc gaming master race that generally doesn't.

Last edited by NewSith; 2012-07-30 at 04:12 PM.
Old 2012-07-30, 04:13 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
Gugabalog
Major

Assuming the OP is truthful (Cuz this is the interwebz and all)
(Not that I doubt the plausibility of this scenario, I've had my share of Wtfbbq moments in relation to some melonheads)
I'd say this should work out in your favor. A simple hi and some otherwise friendly messaging shouldn't constitute a track record for being threatening.
Old 2012-07-30, 04:15 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
NewSith
Contributor
Brigadier General

Originally Posted by Gugabalog View Post
Assuming the OP is truthful (Cuz this is the interwebz and all)
(Not that I doubt the plausibility of this scenario, I've had my share of Wtfbbq moments in relation to some melonheads)
I'd say this should work out in your favor. A simple hi and some otherwise friendly messaging shouldn't constitute a track record for being threatening.
No nationalism meant, but:

Not in the USA.

Shields.. these are a decent compromise between the console jockeys that want recharging health, and the glorious pc gaming master race that generally doesn't.
Old 2012-07-30, 04:26 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
Gugabalog
Major

^ I'm confused, but does that mean it is or isn't?
Old 2012-07-30, 04:28 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
NewSith
Contributor
Brigadier General

Originally Posted by Gugabalog View Post
^ I'm confused, but does that mean it is or isn't?
A simple hi and some otherwise friendly messaging shouldn't constitute a track record for being threatening.
It shouldn't, but if the girl is persistent about it, than it will.

Old 2012-07-30, 04:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
Synapses
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by NewSith View Post
I would really love to know how the same thing would turn out here, in Russia...

To add to the story - a girl that I would love to date refuses to, but we spend almost 24/7 with each other, we sleep together from time to time, we saw each other almost entirely naked and do massage to each other from time to time. Not to even mention that she gets wet when I do it. Crazy female beings idd.
Sounds like... you are wide open to go ahead and at least ASK...

Then again like you said.. Russia... what happens man? Do they like... cut off your balls?! =(

EDIT: Keep one thing in mind gentlemen. This woman would have been at least a 10 in your books and a 15 in mine. About 4'9 and 115 pounds, probably a nice comfortable C cup, and perfect skin, blue eyes, blond hair.

To me... PHYSICALLY that is my definition of perfect. Now.. if she is persistent like NewSith said... then it will be a serious problem for me. However. Being the smart educated helicopter pilot, and gamer that I am... I STFU, was a gentlemen to the police officers, and went about my day. Internally? I wanted to pull that bitch aside and scream in her face until she cried about how broken she is. *shrug*

Last edited by Synapses; 2012-07-30 at 04:35 PM.
Old 2012-07-30, 04:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
NewSith
Contributor
Brigadier General

Originally Posted by Synapses View Post
Sounds like... you are wide open to go ahead and at least ASK...
I asked, she said no. I even asked her about, uhm, "sex with no obligations", doesn't work that way either. But she's still calling me, and we still do that relationship stuff... And that's concidering she's not a virgin.

Then again like you said.. Russia... what happens man? Do they like... cut off your balls?! =(
More like the policemen's reaction will be like that "pfff" meme. Followed by some advice of turning off the phone or changing the number.

Old 2012-07-30, 04:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
Synapses
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by NewSith View Post
I asked, she said no. I even asked her about, uhm, "sex with no obligations", doesn't work that way either. But she's still calling me, and we still do that relationship stuff... And that's concidering she's not a virgin.

More like the policemen's reaction will be like that "pfff" meme. Followed by some advice of turning off the phone or changing the number.
AHHH ok so I got the opposite thought process.. Sorry man, american media has me thinking russians are out to kill, pillage, rape, and end the world. =P <3 No offense meant. I figured they would try to do some horrible thing to you.

Anyways, that sounds like a SEMI shitty situation. I have been there though. What you should do? #1 DO NOT FALL IN LOVE, #2 enjoy it while it lasts and have some fun... #3 Keep your eyes open for someone new. No matter how hard that shit is. Just a tip from a fellow man who has been right where you are.
Old 2012-07-30, 04:47 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
NewSith
Contributor
Brigadier General

Anyways, that sounds like a SEMI shitty situation. I have been there though. What you should do? #1 DO NOT FALL IN LOVE, #2 enjoy it while it lasts and have some fun... #3 Keep your eyes open for someone new. No matter how hard that shit is. Just a tip from a fellow man who has been right where you are.
Thanks for advice, I really figured as much myself...

Also The Lounge is currently far more interesting to read than PS2 Discussion boards...

Old 2012-07-30, 04:57 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
Tsunami
Corporal

sounds like she has a problem with feeling secure/ might be a religious thing. Or could be some sort of hump and dump passed experience.
Old 2012-07-30, 05:08 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
Synapses
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by Tsunami View Post
sounds like she has a problem with feeling secure/ might be a religious thing. Or could be some sort of hump and dump passed experience.

You want the story? 50% of the time? We were talking about her boyfriend in high school who "died" and how she was experiencing PTSD (thank you, I was in OIF/OEF 4 times). I tried to be a LEGIT gentlemen as some gamers do to women. So. No it was not a religious thing. This girl did the whole punk/emo (not saying she is emo) look of lots of eye shadow etc around her eyes so her eyes were drawn out by the color surrounded by black.

Anyways. My honest to god plan? Hit it and quit it. I knew she was a bit off, but this woman is like.. *AHHHHHH* A god to men. "Do not say pictures or it didn't happen arse holse."

Didn't work. I DO respect that. However, had she been different I would in a heart be settle down with her.

Simple as that. She went nuts on me shortly after, even being a gentlemen.

EDIT: She ended up telling the me the boyfriend who "died" while she was in her senior year of high school (approxx 2 years ago), died of a DRUG overdose. At that point I lost ALL of my "feel bad" feeling. Dude just stupid high on loratabs and OD'ed. Nope I didn't feel bad. Granted I did to her... for a bit. =P

Last edited by Synapses; 2012-07-30 at 05:18 PM.
Old 2012-07-31, 12:27 AM   [Ignore Me] #13
Tsunami
Corporal

ouch, well atleast we have the same faction in common
Old 2012-07-31, 01:50 AM   [Ignore Me] #14
Raymac
Brigadier General

Synapses, that is a jacked up story, but I'd say you dodged a bullet. As hot as she may be, you never want to stick your dick in crazy.

Old 2012-07-31, 03:52 AM   [Ignore Me] #15
Captain1nsaneo
Major

Misc Info

Somewhat similar to a story a friend told me. He had a girl who was basically physically perfect but she didn't like taking her meds. This led him to getting tired of dealing with phone calls from her early in the morning that started with "I don't know where I am and I'm scared!"
  PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge