Dropping The Hammer: A Proposal - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Why You Little!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2012-07-07, 10:27 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
Gimpylung
Master Sergeant

Re: Dropping The Hammer: A Proposal

This is great news.

NC and TR spend last days of Planetside 1 holding hands and getting all snugly. I'm so happy for you guys. Its so fitting. It takes such courage to finally face up to you you really are inside.

Best of luck in your new relationship, the VS are rooting for you guys, we're not here to judge you
Old 2012-07-07, 10:30 PM   [Ignore Me] #17
Bravix
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by Gimpylung View Post
This is great news.

NC and TR spend last days of Planetside 1 holding hands and getting all snugly. I'm so happy for you guys. Its so fitting. It takes such courage to finally face up to you you really are inside.

Best of luck in your new relationship, the VS are rooting for you guys, we're not here to judge you
All this time, the NC didn't really hate the TR. They just really 'liked' them, and didn't know how to show it! They've been flirting all along!!!
Old 2012-07-07, 10:32 PM   [Ignore Me] #18
JeffBeefjaw
Corporal

Well beats being repeatedly tag teamed on Hossin like the tr were for weeks until the pops rose again.
Old 2012-07-07, 10:42 PM   [Ignore Me] #19
Taru
Corporal

Works for me.
Old 2012-07-07, 11:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #20
Tasteoclese
Private

Originally Posted by Gimpylung View Post
This is great news.

I would imagine the VS would be rooting for us, having come out of the closet so long ago. Or rather, the VS never really knew the existence of the closet. You stumbled upon that alien technology and thought "Man, that looks pretty good. I think I'll put it in my mouth now...". *slurp slurp slurp*
Old 2012-07-07, 11:55 PM   [Ignore Me] #21
Bravix
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by Tasteoclese View Post
I would imagine the VS would be rooting for us, having come out of the closet so long ago. Or rather, the VS never really knew the existence of the closet. You stumbled upon that alien technology and thought "Man, that looks pretty good. I think I'll put it in my mouth now...". *slurp slurp slurp*
And kool-aid was never so delicious.
Old 2012-07-08, 12:12 AM   [Ignore Me] #22
Tasteoclese
Private

Originally Posted by Bravix View Post
And kool-aid was never so delicious.
Especially when it's purple.
Old 2012-07-08, 12:24 AM   [Ignore Me] #23
OhFiddlesticks
Private

I think people are getting a little too mad over an event that has no influence whatsoever on the actual game.
Old 2012-07-08, 12:56 AM   [Ignore Me] #24
Graywolves
General

I just go where the fights are.
Old 2012-07-08, 01:45 AM   [Ignore Me] #25
Clinical
Private

haha I love that it was the VS that got screwed over in the Oshur event yet the NC/TR are the ones who wont quit crying all over the forums and ingame. While the majority of the VS are just like "meh big deal"
Old 2012-07-08, 01:55 AM   [Ignore Me] #26
Erendil
First Lieutenant

Originally Posted by p0intman View Post
So, there was much complaining tonight, for many reasons. The VS accuse the TR and NC of actively cooperating to boot the vs from old oshur. We simply wanted the same thing, but they accuse anyway.

I've had enough of their smugness. I'm fed up with them. I was going to make this a week of me calling nothing except VS targets and doing everything I could to be a colossal asshole to them.

I've changed my mind. I want it to be a month of the TR and NC actively cooperating and communicating to fuck the VS over, just as they accuse us of. I cannot and will not promise that all NC will follow this (indeed, some will actively work against it) but I would like to think that most NC would agree that the VS need an ass kicking properly.

Thoughts, TR? Consider this an olive branch from me.
Your alt is MENTALRETIREDYOULIKEYES, isn't it?

And for the record, the vast majority of the complaints and accusations I've seen have been from NC/TR players whinging about things the VS had no control over, namely 1) getting teleported to Atar by the GM's right before, during, and after the start of the event and not being allocated any time to leave the base, and 2) having our base filled w/ NTU's by the GM's which is something they planned to do with EVERYONE.

Last edited by Erendil; 2012-07-08 at 01:59 AM.
Old 2012-07-08, 02:07 AM   [Ignore Me] #27
Kouza
Sergeant

Would be fun to fight the VS... Kind of sick of fighting all these NC 'Farmfits'
Old 2012-07-08, 02:09 AM   [Ignore Me] #28
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Originally Posted by OhFiddlesticks View Post
I think people are getting a little too mad over an event that has no influence whatsoever on the actual game.
Well, say that after TR Vanguards and Mags roll you for two days.

Old 2012-07-08, 02:34 AM   [Ignore Me] #29
p0intman
Lieutenant Colonel

Misc Info

Originally Posted by Erendil View Post
Your alt is MENTALRETIREDYOULIKEYES, isn't it?

And for the record, the vast majority of the complaints and accusations I've seen have been from NC/TR players whinging about things the VS had no control over, namely 1) getting teleported to Atar by the GM's right before, during, and after the start of the event and not being allocated any time to leave the base, and 2) having our base filled w/ NTU's by the GM's which is something they planned to do with EVERYONE.
WaaWaa/Mental is actually the wildcard of the NC. I'm never perfectly sure as to where he's going to hit.

I will, however, enjoy this quite a bit. See, before, this was just going to be something I did of my own accord and whenever I wanted for a week or two. But now that you are all attempting to taunt me after I publicly invited the TR to participate?

Priceless. Say, I think Vs homeconts have some great farm locations on them, I've wanted to farm the VS for a while. I dont get to do that nearly as much as I'd like.

Retired NC CR5, Cerberus Company.
Not currently playing PS2. Anyone with a similar name is not me. My only characters are listed in my stats profile here on PSU.

Last edited by p0intman; 2012-07-08 at 02:36 AM.
Old 2012-07-08, 08:38 AM   [Ignore Me] #30
Erendil
First Lieutenant

Originally Posted by p0intman View Post
WaaWaa/Mental is actually the wildcard of the NC. I'm never perfectly sure as to where he's going to hit.

I will, however, enjoy this quite a bit. See, before, this was just going to be something I did of my own accord and whenever I wanted for a week or two. But now that you are all attempting to taunt me after I publicly invited the TR to participate?

Priceless. Say, I think Vs homeconts have some great farm locations on them, I've wanted to farm the VS for a while. I dont get to do that nearly as much as I'd like.
It's pretty obvious from your OP that you already intended to work with the TR, planned on enjoying being an ass to the VS, and actually wanted to get a rise out of us here. Otherwise why post this on an active public forum inhabited by all three empires? Why not conduct your business in private, like over tells in-game or on private forums? And why use such belligerent language in the OP for all to see?

I honestly don't understand why you're so bent out of shape over all of this. But you seem determined, so I guess I'll see you on the battlefield...
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion