Ressource colection % based on players population and contestation ! - Page 3 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Barely legal.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Old 2012-04-27, 01:16 PM   [Ignore Me] #31
Stew
Major

Re: Ressource colection % based on players population and contestation !

Originally Posted by Toppopia View Post
I don't mind not getting bonus resources for capping if no one is there, i would just like the option to cap bases so that my empire gets a little boost for when they all wake up from their nanite sleeps, or are we saying that capping a base with no one there should only give 10% of its normal output until more people log on?
I think thats in Low population hours servers the empty regions must be discourage to be taken in another word it must take a way more time to get those so people will most likely dont want to do it !

Its a shooter game ressources give meaning and purpose and also the controle over regions if all thats can be exploits their is no more purpose in the game !

TAking regions after 6 hours to 3 day of figth worth it and deserve a reward !

Caping empty regions in no time with 0 figth Deserve nothing because it cost 0 ressources to get it u dont pay for equipement defense weapons and vehicules to get it so in this senarios those people deserve nothing not even to hold the regions !

lets say under a certain amount of players the (( unpopulated )) regions take 400 % more time to cap if they are no defended but in full load servers regions defended or not can be get in a normal way because its the responsability of those who pupulate the servers to reinforce those !
But in low population its impossible to defend to many regions at the same time in the opposite of full load servers

Last edited by Stew; 2012-04-27 at 01:18 PM.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion