The Corsair Division [NA] - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: A solitary killer, the firetruck stalks his prey.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Vanu Sovereignty

Old 2012-06-28, 11:07 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
StarFault
Private

The Corsair Division [NA]

Members please use this as your signature!

Time Zone: PST Faction: Vanu Sovereignty Region: US

Introduction: This is a new outfit that I am starting for Planetside 2, no past experience with the previous game. Although it may seem daunting joining a brand new outfit, I promise you, this outfit will just be for the fun of being in an organized group with respectful players (is what I will hopefully mold it to be). This outfit will be focused on organized deployment of forces on where the empire needs it the most, whether it will be defensive operations, front line battles or behind-the-line action.

Requirements:
Maturity:
No age restrictions, but you have to be mature when playing.

Good Sportsmanship:
Behave when playing and don't rage or blame your teammates.

Humor:
Don't take things too seriously, we appreciate competitiveness, but have fun while doing it!

Ability to follow and lead:
Show good play by working with teammates and helping to direct others, don't lone wolf or slander teammates.

What we offer:
Organized play that is has a number of commanders to direct divisions, all in a fun and humorous environment.

What we're looking for:
Players that are willing to be serious for organized strikes, but casual enough for socializing. Soldiers that can stick with the team are valued and specific types we are looking for are: Medics, Engineers, Assault Troops and Pilots

Features:
Players will be given accolades and promotions not only for their performance on the battlefield, but also how they interact with the community. For example, showing combat excellence in overwhelming circumstances will earn you a Superior Services medal, while being a great player in terms of good sportsmanship and honor, you will earn a Bronze star. This reward system will reward active players in the outfit and will promote a healthy community.

Conclusion:
These are just some of the features to come from this outfit. If our outfit grows more over time, we will add even more depth to our system. If you would like to join, please message me on Facebook, or apply for our outfit at our website saying you would like to join.

Last edited by StarFault; 2012-07-19 at 07:07 PM.
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Vanu Sovereignty