D2A (est. 2002) is Recruiting! [NA] - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: This won't hurt.... much
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Terran Republic

Old 2012-06-23, 01:59 AM   [Ignore Me] #16
Squeegeez
Corporal

Re: D2A (est. 2002) is Recruiting!

So many awesome Planetside friends in this thread. *sniff* manly tear, some of the best times of Planetside, aww hell, my life, hanging out with you guys. I remember the names, the voices, the event nights, the screenshots. I'm in both screenshots and the video posted =D

Too bad everyone's going TR, I was always an NC D2A Emerald at heart, Shadow Company (spec ops), #1 Armoured Company, Death Angels (air). Hope I got those right. Running with some of the old guys... Riloan, Mesaywee, Semetar(sp?), Boomrang, Bishopwraith... I could keep going and going with names but I'll stop myself.

See you in the beta and beyond brothers.
Old 2012-06-24, 08:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #17
Transport
Private

Nice to see that you're still going to be around Squeegeez! I hope by when you say "see you in beta and beyond" that you mean you'll be fighting alongside us. I would hate to have to put you to death every time we cross paths

For land. For power. Forever!
Old 2012-06-25, 05:16 PM   [Ignore Me] #18
Surgio
Private

Here is a little nugget of D2A history we found on /r/planetside. This is from 2004 and shows our 2nd division (Emerald-NC) on the leaderboards!

Old 2012-07-04, 09:50 PM   [Ignore Me] #19
Transport
Private

Re: D2A (est. 2002) is Recruiting! [NA]

We've once again started to do Outfit nights in lieu of the impending beta and of the 30 free days!

Join up in a squad to play with us to test the waters!
Old 2012-08-02, 05:27 AM   [Ignore Me] #20
NeoJuggernaut
Private

found it! and yes im interested in joining, i see your post boomrang, BOOM! ahh the good old days on NC D2A emerald. good times. hoping we can wage war on ps2

edit: ahhh ill have to agree with squeeg on this one.. soo many nights soo many fun days, liberator bombing, armored columns. 1* armor corps shadow company... ahh the good ol days, it was part of who i am and who i've become. bishopwraith for his mentoring, boom and squeeg for being the awesome friends that the were. i remember barely knowing the game and D2A took me in, i learned everything from them, rose through the ranks, D2A solely helped me get to CR5. showed me what it took to become a ranking and respected officer within D2A. I would be honored to join again and see familiar faces and friends from years past. although i must agree with squeeg , i am a smurfy at heart. D2A emerald... but D2A IS D2A. I salute everyone.

Last edited by NeoJuggernaut; 2012-08-02 at 05:32 AM.
Old 2012-11-26, 04:29 AM   [Ignore Me] #21
Avatuss
Private

Hi I'd like to join but not sure were to , can you direct me to your website? I'm on miller server were can I find this outfit? And if your on anouther server can I transfer over?
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Terran Republic