AGN: "What is your most embarrassing Planetside 2 moment?" - ReachCast Community Q #65 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Humping allowed 24/7/365
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Old 2013-12-22, 05:51 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Deringer
ReachCast Show

Question "What is your most embarrassing Planetside 2 moment?" - ReachCast Community Q #65

This week's question is ...

“What is your most embarrassing Planetside 2 moment?"

As always, respond here or e-mail us at [email protected] or call us at (415)787-3224!
Old 2013-12-23, 12:07 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
Tatwi
Contributor
Major

Re: "What is your most embarrassing Planetside 2 moment?" - ReachCast Community Q #65

Let's see, every time I pressed E instead of R and bailed out of my aircraft while chasing someone, etc. I have bound exit to J (for "jump out NOW - for real this time!"). I don't use the horn.
Old 2013-12-23, 03:18 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
findus

Re: "What is your most embarrassing Planetside 2 moment?" - ReachCast Community Q #65

Sometime in January....i looged in and hoped to get out in my own warpgate...instead i suddenly appeared in the middle of a group of TR somewhere in the wilds of esamir...we looked a little suprised at each other...i didn't even got to waving a hand as a greeting (they followed the policy shoot first ask later...)

That goes along with aiming at an enemy with my repair tool in hand (instead of the gun)
, very embarrasing...
Old 2013-12-23, 04:53 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
camycamera
Major

i would say BR 1's, but sometimes those BR 1's are alts/ good at FPS games/ did their research on this game, but getting killed by a BR 1 that has no fucking clue what he is doing (such as shooting at a generator) is devastating.

attempting to kill someone, but then falling off the biolab instead.

bringing someone down to a slimmer of health, only to be killed by them.
Old 2013-12-23, 05:15 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
Obstruction
First Sergeant

after completely terrorizing some ground troops from above in a liberator, i intentionally made a sweeping, melodramatic pass around into a dive to strike their sunderer with the tank buster... then i saw the tree behind it, which i clipped with a wing, spun out, and exploded.

they captured the base. even my gunner said "... really?"
Old 2013-12-23, 05:16 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
Selerox
Sergeant

Exclamation Re: "What is your most embarrassing Planetside 2 moment?" - ReachCast Community Q #65

I once managed to flip a full gal of friendlies on landing.

Twice.

In the same day.

The first time I flew gal for a new outfit.

Old 2013-12-23, 06:18 AM   [Ignore Me] #7
Baptist
Private

As the Primary Platoon leader for Consortium, the guys are well used to following my Orders which isn’t always a good thing, Consortium relays on moving quickly and redeploying faster than the enemy forces, which means the guys are told to /suicide rather than redeploy, as it’s considerably quicker.

Not so long ago one of the younger members was having trouble with a glitch whilst I was running an OP with my Squad, heavily engaged in a fire fight with a TR outfit I didn’t have time to listen to this guy’s constant complaints about not been able to move, I was too busy barking orders and started to get more and more wound up at the same complaint of immobility, the fight was just too good, my squad had taken the high ground above an enemy sunderer, a great view of fire had opened up before me and my guys. when for the fifth or sixth time he says “guy’s I’m stuck in this Wall I can’t move” to which I replied “Just /Suicide”

No sooner had I said it than my squad dropped dead around me, where seconds before we had an advantage on height on an enemy position, we now had one stupid looking NC staring at a growing horde of TR.
Old 2013-12-23, 02:22 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
synkrotron
First Sergeant

Misc Info

My embarrassing moments are how I always seem to fumble my heal/repair tool in the heat of the moment, and end up shooting the person I am supposed to be healing/fixing.

I really should sort out those key bindings...
Old 2013-12-23, 03:22 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
Sonny
Contributor
First Sergeant

I was a newbie. I look down and spot a mine on the floor - I assume it is VS. Trying to be helpful, I start shooting it. It turns out it's an NC mine (my own faction), but I realise too late. My squad run past me just as I finish it off... BOOM!
Old 2013-12-23, 04:23 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
OCNSethy
Major

Shooting people with my infil dart gun instead of my secondary weapon... it looks pretty... but is not useful.
Old 2013-12-24, 08:20 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
robocpf1
First Sergeant

For the first few months of the game, I played Medic almost exclusively. During an op, I switched to heavy to help take down an enemy armor column but forgot to change back to medic.

One of my officers runs towards me asking for a heal so I naturally press 3 and point at him...shooting an S1 rocket right in his face, killing him.
Old 2013-12-25, 12:18 AM   [Ignore Me] #12
Shnouser
Private

My most embarrassing moment... hmm... which of the MANY do I choose? How about the time I mistimed a grenade to blow up some tank mines under an enemy tank and ended up destroying a FULL friendly sundy? I got teamkilled so many times after that -_- xD
Old 2013-12-25, 12:28 AM   [Ignore Me] #13
Verrijden
Private

Originally Posted by Tatwi View Post
Let's see, every time I pressed E instead of R and bailed out of my aircraft while chasing someone, etc. I have bound exit to J (for "jump out NOW - for real this time!"). I don't use the horn.
^ This

I bound reload to my mouse so I don't use R anymore. But I used to accidentally bail aircraft a lot.
Old 2013-12-27, 08:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #14
BloBBloB
Private

That moment when you are sneaking up with a scythe on a sniper platform with three snipers.
Naturally, you land on the edge of the platform so the scythe stays there, but when you jump out you are close enough to the edge to fall down below :|
Old 2013-12-28, 05:28 AM   [Ignore Me] #15
almalino
First Sergeant

When you find a good place for AV Mana turret. Fire hundreds of rockets into enemy tanks , hit them but do not kill a single tank because they escape the last moment and repair them selves. It could continue for 30 minutes or longer without a tank kill.

Thanks god Mana turret is a perfect AI sniping tool. While not killing tanks I kill loads of soldiers from hundreds meters away
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion