TR on Waterson lately - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: All calls up to 20 minutes only $.99!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > Server Forums > Waterson (US East)

Old 2013-05-27, 12:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
RSphil
Contributor
Major

TR on Waterson lately

so over the last week or so iv had a good bit of play time and i have noticed that the TR have got worse. tactics wise they have not a clue map wise. they all seem to get stuck into a fight then ignore the map and loose massive amounts of land fast. a good few alerts have been lost this way.
also a lot seem to ignore requests or warning of enemy in voip and over /RE (when /Re works lol) if more people would listen then alot of the bases we loose would be prevented.

i dont know about your experience so far but cooperation and organization is going down the tubes lol.

still love playing but get so frustrated some times.
Old 2013-05-27, 12:39 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Illtempered
First Sergeant

Re: TR on Waterson lately

They've always been a zerg, other than a few good outfits. Honestly I don't know how these good players have fun on TR Waterson. There simply can't be enough to shoot at...
Old 2013-05-27, 12:42 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
RSphil
Contributor
Major

its not so much zerg it's more not paying attention. TR situational awareness seems near none existent sometimes lol.
Old 2013-05-27, 12:44 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
AThreatToYou
Major

Waterson goes like this:

- VS Trap your zerg in a bio-lab
- Other faction zergs over the rest of your holdings
- You lose the alert
Old 2013-05-27, 12:47 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
MrMak
Sergeant Major

Sounds like Miller's NC a lot of times. Especialy before prime time.

So its most definatly not a faction thing.

Last edited by MrMak; 2013-05-27 at 12:48 PM.
Old 2013-05-27, 12:58 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
RSphil
Contributor
Major

lol ye i have an NC on miller also. i just seem to get the back picks all the time lol.
Old 2013-05-27, 01:02 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

When I want certs, I fight the TR. When I want a fight, I look for the VS. Once in awhile the TR show up with overwhelming force though... so there is that.

Old 2013-05-27, 01:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
Illtempered
First Sergeant

TR overwhelming force just means more certs lol....even if they do take the base.
Old 2013-05-27, 01:06 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Originally Posted by Illtempered View Post
TR overwhelming force just means more certs lol....even if they do take the base.
True enough. WMBA's two to four Vanguards utterly plow Prowler zergs on a regular basis.

Other than needing some NC to go back to VS, I think Waterson is in a good place right now.

Last edited by Baneblade; 2013-05-27 at 01:08 PM.
Old 2013-05-27, 01:12 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
Kerrec
Master Sergeant

I don't know. I play Prime Time EST, and if TR doesn't win an alert, they're at least in the fight. Of course, I can't speak about EST work hours or EST bedtime. If it's those TR that you are referring to, maybe you should start making that distinction.
Old 2013-05-27, 01:15 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
Illtempered
First Sergeant

lmfao of course they win alerts. They highly favor the empire with the most pop. Most of TR's warpgate positions also favor them in alerts. In the meantime, we have idiots on the VS and NC side who insist on attacking each other when TR has nearly half the server pop.

Now I realize the early prime-time pops are more equal, but my prime-time is around midnight EST, and by that time the TR zerg has arrived.

This is why we normally just "farm" during alerts. With the alert XP bonus and the pop XP bonus the certs just roll in.

Last edited by Illtempered; 2013-05-27 at 01:17 PM.
Old 2013-05-27, 01:40 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
Kerrec
Master Sergeant

Sounds like you are just mad.

If the alert is on Indar, the continent population caps out at 33/33/34. So no population advantage. This is EST prime time, IE: 8pm EST - 12pm EST.

If the alert is on the other 2 continents and the VS decide they don't want to leave Indar, then the NC are usually very close in numbers. Again, this is EST prime time, IE: 8pm EST - 12pm EST.

The TR do have population advantages, in the fact they can fully populate a continent for an Alert and have left overs to push another continent. As for Alerts themselves, the TR just get population capped and their numbers do not matter, as long as the other two teams come to play too.

If the NC and VS can't cap out the population on one continent because they are sleeping or working, then that is ANOTHER ISSUE entirely.
Old 2013-05-27, 06:18 PM   [Ignore Me] #13
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

TR still win the hex alerts... but they fall pretty short on Indar lately.

Old 2013-05-28, 02:38 AM   [Ignore Me] #14
TripsJay
Private

although I do agree with you about this, we have been getting better over recent days, at least in my outfit, and have won most and even dominated some.
Old 2013-05-31, 01:57 AM   [Ignore Me] #15
Falcon_br
Captain

I must agree with Slyguy on this one.
Since we got Indar, no one leave that place to do the alerts!
Today the NC got a dominating victory on Amerish because they had overpopulation, over 40% and the TR refused to leave Indar to fight then!
When the alert is on Indar, the NC rush for Howling pass and hold there until the end of the alert, if we do a great gal drop there, last time I did it with EGO, and after we got all points and killed everyone, the NC move like 2 platoons to assist then and we are driven away from the base.
So ODAM decided to show up with an armor column and I ask myself, will ODAM someday develop a new tactic? It was a really dumb move, and even with EGO and Adre (my outfit) attacking we could not take it.
I already made it clear, howling pass is possible to defend, it is much less defensible from south attack then the north one, but we can hold it, but if we lose it, forget to take it back! Almost all alerts I place my outfit defending howling pass, we don't get assistance, we lose the base, we go to ns salvage yard, setup defenses and hold the NC there during all the event, if things get ugly we hold then on Mao southwest gate, the maximum they can go it is there, they never get to Mao tech plant main building.
But it is the same, no way we can get Rashnu from the NC during an event, we all know, the NC can lose an event, but they can't lose a bio lab! Without lattice we are ok with that, with lattice it is kind of bad because of it.

In planetside since the close beta of the first game!
Outfit Brasileira de Planetside 2

Last edited by Falcon_br; 2013-05-31 at 01:59 AM.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > Server Forums > Waterson (US East)