Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge

Old 2006-03-08, 05:09 PM   [Ignore Me] #31
Ivan
Contributor
teh Sexb0t

The Everyday German
Achtung! You are 53% brainwashworthy, 9% antitolerant, and 23% blindly patriotic
Had you lived in Germany in the 1930s, you'd have probably just gone along with the flow. Men with guns are surrounding the house next door? The bagel place on the corner's gone? Hmm...whatever.

The data show you're a decent person who's willing to listen to what people of authority tell you. That's what most people are, and in most times and most places, that's ok. But not then; not there.

The sad conclusion: you would've missed your Jewish friends, but you would've done nothing about it. Seriously. But rest assured, you would've forgiven yourself eventually.
Anyone else find question 18 funny?

18. How many languages are you fluent in?
1 or less
4+
1 or less?

Funny thing is if I did live in Germany then, I'd most likely been thrown in a concentration camp.
Violated by ChiaHamma

Last edited by Ivan; 2006-03-08 at 05:10 PM.
Old 2006-03-08, 05:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #32
Hamma
PSU Admin

Sad there probably are people out there that don't even know a language

Course they would not make it through the test.

PlanetSide Universe - Administrator / Site Owner - Contact @ PSU
Hamma Time - Evil Ranting Admin - DragonWolves - Commanding Officer

Last edited by Hamma; 2006-03-08 at 05:31 PM.
Old 2006-03-08, 08:55 PM   [Ignore Me] #33
BUGGER
Major General

Misc Info

yeah i stopped at 18 too and thought about that.

http://mrchevys3.blogspot.com/

Living is easy with eyes closed.
Old 2006-03-08, 09:35 PM   [Ignore Me] #34
Infernus
Lieutenant General

The Resistance
Achtung! You are 30% brainwashworthy, 22% antitolerant, and 42% blindly patriotic
Welcome to the Resistance (Der Widerstand)! You believe in freedom, justice, equality, and your country, and you can't be converted to the the dark side.

Breakdown: your Blind Patriotism levels are borderline unhealthy, but you show such a love of people from everywhere and a natural resistance to brainwashing, you would probably focus your energy to fight the Fuehrer with furor, so to speak.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would have taken up ARMS against the oppressors. Or even your friends' oppressors. Congratulations!

Less than 5% of all test takers earn a spot in the Resistance!

SCORE!
Old 2006-03-09, 11:48 AM   [Ignore Me] #35
Red October
Second Lieutenant

The Expatriate
Achtung! You are 38% brainwashworthy, 18% antitolerant, and 19% blindly patriotic
Congratulations! You are not susceptible to brainwashing, your values and cares extend beyond the borders of your own country, and your Blind Patriotism does not reach unhealthy levels. If you had been German in the 30s, you would've left the country.

One bad scenario -- as I hypothetically project you back in time -- is that you just wouldn't have cared one way or the other about Nazism. Maybe politics don't interest you enough. But the fact that you took this test means they probably do. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt.

Did you know that many of the smartest Germans departed prior to the beginning of World War II, because they knew some evil shit was brewing? Brain Drain. Many of them were scientists. It is very possible you could have been one of them.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would not have been a Nazi.

PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge