The new empire based Deliverers and fury - Page 5 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Planetcrack>Evercrack
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2004-04-21, 12:45 PM   [Ignore Me] #61
JakeLogan
Major

Originally Posted by Rbstr
give the TR quad independantly firinging 15mm's (all shoot at teh same time or the fire one after another with 4* the fire rate)
*Drools*
Old 2004-04-21, 02:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #62
hex222
Staff Sergeant

this VS aurora sounds like its armed with halo PC's fuel rod guns.
think about its uses against zergs, i just hope that the devs can get the physics right
Old 2004-04-21, 02:17 PM   [Ignore Me] #63
Electrofreak
Contributor
Major General

a lot of people are saying that the VS Aurora sounds sucky, but I mean they have to have made at least an ATTEMPT at balancing these vehicles, so if the TR's has 4 15mm guns, and the NC has 2 huge guass cannons on top, I'm guessing you can bet that the flux pod launcher will be pretty damn powerful as well.

I can't wait to see what the other 2 variants look like. I hope the PSide art team finishes them up soon...

Support the use of a dynamic XP system in PlanetSide 2!
Old 2004-04-21, 02:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #64
Vis Armata
Contributor
Sergeant Major

I'll reserve judgment on all of them until I actually see them in action. The ideas all sound cool, though.
Old 2004-04-21, 02:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #65
hex222
Staff Sergeant

any1 think that the vs 1 will hover???
sorry if this has been talked about
Old 2004-04-21, 02:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #66
ChewyLSB
Major

Misc Info

Originally Posted by Vis Armata
I'll reserve judgment on all of them until I actually see them in action. The ideas all sound cool, though.
Now if only everyone had the same logic, and would stop judging things in the game before there's even as much as a screenshot...
Old 2004-04-21, 02:42 PM   [Ignore Me] #67
Electrofreak
Contributor
Major General

hex222, im guessing not, as these are merely deliverer variants with differernt paint jobs and different guns on top. But hey, it will still be able to go over the water so whats the difference

Support the use of a dynamic XP system in PlanetSide 2!
Old 2004-04-21, 05:05 PM   [Ignore Me] #68
TheN00b
Colonel

Originally Posted by Gunslanger
all of you tell the VS to stop bitching: have you ever been on a thresher and fired a flux cannon? IT SUCKS! VS folks are just worried they are getting tossed a bone becuse the devs couldn't use their imagination and think of anything better. so they said, "well, NC and TR got one, we have to do something...screw it, throw some flux cannnons on that similar to the threshar."
man, i almost NEVER see someone rolling around in a thresher. want to know why? cuz it SUCKS BAD. screw AA. the TR and NC new deliverers will actually be useful. the image VS get is just another crappy vehicle that might look cool, but no one will use. VS have every right to be concerned. we don't know for sure it wil suck, but, when sony brings up the flux cannon, can you blame us for getting worried? i do 100% agree that we don't know for sure it will suck. but, i repeat, VS has every right to be worried about it.
For all of you former OFer's, please listen up: Dorothy, you're not in Sudan anymore. Here on PSU, we appreciate well thought-out criticisms, provided that they are well-collated and informative. What we do not appreciate are poorly written, ungrammatical tirades. Consider this a warning from your local Nazi second-in-command.
Old 2004-04-21, 05:21 PM   [Ignore Me] #69
PhoenixTypeX
Corporal

As far as I can see his argument was balanced and truthfull. What people do not appreciate is people trying to butch up their image and make themselves seem more important by comparing themselves to a terrible time in history (the reign of the nazis) when millions died. Consider this a warning from your local sensible man second-in-command. And anyway Mr BR10 what makes you so sure you know anything about Planetside in comparison to him for all you know he could be a gamer who has been playing since beta. Also Im not quite sure how you think you can be a expert on the VS empire when blackwidow company is a TR outfit and you only seem to have 252 kills in total. You havn't really got many certs either mate have you with your "MA,RE,AV,HA," and thats about it. In future leave people alone and stfu unless you have something reasonable and usefull to say. So what if he didn't include grammer, I'm sure everyone got the gist of what he was trying to say. And actually looking at his post again now he included full stops, commas, speach marks and ooo question marks. Damn kids.
Old 2004-04-21, 05:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #70
Doppler
Contributor
Major

Lets not get this into a my digital rifle is bigger please. It's tired from both ends.....and i'd school both of you.
Old 2004-04-21, 05:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #71
PhoenixTypeX
Corporal

Sorry Doppler it just really annoys me when people with valid P.O.V's are flammed without need. He had a good argument.
Old 2004-04-21, 05:46 PM   [Ignore Me] #72
ChewyLSB
Major

Misc Info

The devs have said themselves the flux cannons on the Aurora will not be like the one of the Thresher.
Old 2004-04-21, 05:52 PM   [Ignore Me] #73
Doppler
Contributor
Major

How can you expect the points to be valid when you havnt even seen the vehicle. I wont deny that the thresher is somewhat lacking, however i think a lot of that is because the Mag is so good. (just IMHO i dont wanna do that discussion right now) So i guess long and short of it is, we can assume that the top mounted gaus cannons wont be exact same as their counterparts so why whould the flux cannons be the same?
Old 2004-04-21, 06:05 PM   [Ignore Me] #74
Rbstr
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Misc Info

How do you gusy no the they are goin to be exactaly like the Flux Cannon the threasher has Spork Said it will be nothing alike

All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.
Old 2004-04-21, 06:11 PM   [Ignore Me] #75
Lartnev
Contributor
Brigadier General

Originally Posted by electrofreak
But hey, it will still be able to go over the water so whats the difference
Not if Biohazard can help it
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion