MAX vs. sniper - Page 6 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Hopefully this quote is clever enough to be accepted
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-01-05, 11:27 PM   [Ignore Me] #76
Unknown
First Sergeant

I'm not 100% sure about this but I think I read somewhere that there will be an indicator telling you where shots are coming from (unless it's the suppressor doing the shooting I would assume). So a sniper shouldn't be too extremely hard to find once they fire a shot as that would give away their position, or at least the general direction they're in.

Again, I'm not totally sure about this, I'll look for a link...
Old 2003-01-05, 11:32 PM   [Ignore Me] #77
DevilWhiskey
Private

A sniper who stays in the same spot for more than 3 shots is a dead sniper.

DW
Old 2003-01-06, 12:16 AM   [Ignore Me] #78
BigTony
Private

They should really implant headshots in the game and allow you to zoom in on the cockpit of lets say a mosquito, shoot through the glass and hit the pilot, that would be pwn. Oh and by the way the scout pwns in cstrike, the difference between it and the awp is that you can actually MOVE with it...yea then it only takes 2 hits to kill them while your arent killed in the process...yea well thats my 2 1/2 cents for ya. I just cant wait to pilot the galaxy

"Hello folks, this is your captain speaking, welcom aboard flight 754, non-stop flight to the pit of hell. Shortly after takeoff, our waitresses will be coming around and handing out free complimentary drinks. we will serve lunch at noon and our inflight movie will be In Like Flint. Our ETA will be about 6 hours so sit back and relax and have a wonderful time."

Heh most people dont even want to get in a car with me in Halo so who knows what will happen in PS :-D
Old 2003-01-06, 12:31 AM   [Ignore Me] #79
Unknown
First Sergeant

Found it:
"When taking hits are there directional indicators to tell you where your being hit from?

Yes. A red triangle appears by the sides of you aiming reticle." -PSI's Unofficial FAQ(http://www.planetside.info/ResourceCP/FAQs/PS-FAQ.shtml)
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion