Questions for Pro7 - Page 18 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: I don't read instructions
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Old 2012-08-18, 12:35 PM   [Ignore Me] #256
Squidrid
Private

Re: Questions for Pro7

being that planetside 2 is a free to play game . and you can buy station cash cards online from US retailers.. is there any reason that eu players couldn't just get the US client? if it comes down to IP blocking EU players can always just use a proxy? it seems silly to force the EU players to have dealing with a company that many people who have experienced their services before do in fact actually hate.
Old 2012-08-18, 01:11 PM   [Ignore Me] #257
IHateMMOs
First Sergeant

Misc Info

Originally Posted by BNuts View Post
Are you in the EU using a specific EU payment method? (e.g; Sparkasse)

If so, you will use the SevenCash, and you will be routed via Pro7. This is to assist with language barriers, culture barriers, and time-zone issues, as well as specific EU holidays and the such.

If you arent in the EU, you should contact SOE tech support for guidance.
I live in EU, but my country was not one of the 40 countries included in the SOE, Pro7 agreement, so I still use the SOE client to play DCUO. I tried using Pro7 client, but it didn't let me, so this means Seven Cash is useless for me. I honestly don't know who to talk about this, since SOE doesn't answer me. I made almost $30 through the app and it would be a shame for it to go to waste.
Old 2012-08-18, 02:30 PM   [Ignore Me] #258
bjorntju1
Captain

What do you mean that SOE doesn't awnser you? It does take some time, I asked them something a while back and it took a few days before I got an response. You can also use their chat support so you get an instant reaction.
Old 2012-08-18, 03:11 PM   [Ignore Me] #259
IHateMMOs
First Sergeant

Misc Info

I just sent out a ticket, hoping they'll answer, but does anyone know why this is happening?
Old 2012-08-18, 03:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #260
JoCool
Corporal

What is the country you live in?

//Armenia. Probably falls under 'Russia' or is routed in from Turkey, and thus part of the zone.

Last edited by JoCool; 2012-08-18 at 03:58 PM.
Old 2012-08-19, 12:46 AM   [Ignore Me] #261
IHateMMOs
First Sergeant

Misc Info

Originally Posted by JoCool View Post
What is the country you live in?

//Armenia. Probably falls under 'Russia' or is routed in from Turkey, and thus part of the zone.
But I still use my SOE client, it's not a part of the Pro7 agreement. Russia wasn't part of the deal. And Armenia falls under Russia, since we speak Russian here, but not Turkish.
Click here to go to the next VIP post in this thread.   Old 2012-08-20, 03:13 AM   [Ignore Me] #262
Brollywood
PlanetSide 2
EU Prod. Manager

Originally Posted by IHateMMOs View Post
But I still use my SOE client, it's not a part of the Pro7 agreement. Russia wasn't part of the deal. And Armenia falls under Russia, since we speak Russian here, but not Turkish.
Hey there, we've probably just had the country incorrectly flagged for the EU Facebook app. I will double check with the developer of the Facebook app. Don't worry, none of your hard earned rewards will be lost!

Last edited by Brollywood; 2012-08-20 at 03:14 AM.
Old 2012-08-20, 03:20 AM   [Ignore Me] #263
IHateMMOs
First Sergeant

Misc Info

Originally Posted by Brollywood View Post
Hey there, we've probably just had the country incorrectly flagged for the EU Facebook app. I will double check with the developer of the Facebook app. Don't worry, none of your hard earned rewards will be lost!
Ok, thank you Brolly. I appreciate the help.
Old 2012-08-30, 08:42 AM   [Ignore Me] #264
Baharroth
Private

Don't think I've seen this specific question:

In addition to purchasing Station Cash via Paypal and credit card, SOE currently supports both mobile and physical game card payments. Will these options be available for purchasing Seven Cash? If so, will they be available at Planetside 2's launch?

From SOE's FAQ:

"What if I don’t have a credit card?

SOE is pursuing solutions to sell Station Cash™ both digitally via e-commerce sites as well as at retail via Station Cash™ Cards. This is definitely a priority and we hope to have more options available soon because we recognize alternate payment methods are important for our international players, as well as for players who prefer to pay with cash or game cards."

Will you be providing a similar dedication?

Last edited by Baharroth; 2012-08-30 at 08:49 AM.
Click here to go to the next VIP post in this thread.   Old 2012-09-11, 04:54 AM   [Ignore Me] #265
Rwyn
PlanetSide 2 Europe
Community Manager

Originally Posted by Baharroth View Post
In addition to purchasing Station Cash via Paypal and credit card, SOE currently supports both mobile and physical game card payments. Will these options be available for purchasing Seven Cash? If so, will they be available at Planetside 2's launch?
Hi Baharroth,

we'll offer many different payment methods. The picture shows the available payment methods for European customers in DCUO and they also will be available for European customers in PlanetSide 2.

Of course we will develop this area further and there will be other payment methods available to purchase SevenCash. But I also assume these other payment methods won't be available with the launch. But we'll see :-)

Best,
Rwy'n
Old 2012-09-11, 05:45 AM   [Ignore Me] #266
Tamas
Staff Sergeant

Quick question: I got 10.000 SC when there was a sale and I'd like to use em in PS2 - will I be able to transfer the 10.000 along with 4.000 from Alpha Squad to pro sieben account or just the 4.000?
Old 2012-09-11, 06:47 AM   [Ignore Me] #267
RSphil
Contributor
Major

When your account changes from SOE to pro7 all your SC will be changed with it.
Old 2012-09-11, 09:15 AM   [Ignore Me] #268
ValeWalker
Private

Living in Germany, I just wish I had the choice to use the US client over the EU one =/
Old 2012-09-11, 09:44 AM   [Ignore Me] #269
RSphil
Contributor
Major

I'd prefare to stick with SOE as this is the company I Know and have use for years but you deal with the cards you are given. If they make a clusterf#$k of things I'd say the EU portion of planetside will be on the war path. I'll give a chance though.
Old 2012-09-11, 10:35 AM   [Ignore Me] #270
bjorntju1
Captain

Originally Posted by Rwyn View Post
Hi Baharroth,

we'll offer many different payment methods. The picture shows the available payment methods for European customers in DCUO and they also will be available for European customers in PlanetSide 2.

Of course we will develop this area further and there will be other payment methods available to purchase SevenCash. But I also assume these other payment methods won't be available with the launch. But we'll see :-)

Best,
Rwy'n
Do you guys have/planning to have iDeal? (a Dutch payment system) I always use that since it takes the money of your bank account and the payment is instantly processed.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion