Plea to SOE for Planetside 2's Future - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Close, but no Hamma...
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Old 2013-06-06, 04:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
SturmovikDrakon
First Sergeant

Re: Plea to SOE for Planetside 2's Future

I'm more worried about what will happen to features that can fit on a keyboard scheme but not on controllers. Will they but cut for PC just because you can't have them on the consoles? Because that's BS man, this shit happened to Battlefield and I don't want it to happen here
Old 2013-06-06, 04:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #17
Dragonskin
Major

Originally Posted by wasdie View Post
"Microshaft"

So mature. I'm not even a fan of Microsoft's decisions but I'm at least not acting like a middle school kid about it.
I apologize that the internet is wasted on you and this appears to be your first glimpse of names that Microsoft has been called. I assure you that I am not the creator of the name and I felt that it was appropriate considering Microsoft's stance has changed from supporting "core" gamers to now chasing the "casual" crowd. If you are part of the casual crowd then I can see why you would defend them.

Why are you offended that someone called a company a name?
Old 2013-06-06, 04:43 PM   [Ignore Me] #18
wasdie
Second Lieutenant

Originally Posted by Dragonskin View Post
I apologize that the internet is wasted on you and this appears to be your first glimpse of names that Microsoft has been called. I assure you that I am not the creator of the name and I felt that it was appropriate considering Microsoft's stance has changed from supporting "core" gamers to now chasing the "casual" crowd. If you are part of the casual crowd then I can see why you would defend them.

Why are you offended that someone called a company a name?
I'm not, I'm just pointing out that it's childish and you're sitting here trying to justify your childish behavior.

I've seen it all. I'm a moderator at Gamespot and have been part of these stupid debates for the past 10 years. It's all just childish in the end.
Old 2013-06-06, 08:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #19
Dragonskin
Major

Originally Posted by wasdie View Post
I'm not, I'm just pointing out that it's childish and you're sitting here trying to justify your childish behavior.

I've seen it all. I'm a moderator at Gamespot and have been part of these stupid debates for the past 10 years. It's all just childish in the end.
Awesome. Well now you started another pointless debate which isn't even the point of the thread to begin with. You brought up me calling Microsoft a name and called me childish. So how about you practice those moderation skills and stay on topic.

In case you forgot... the topic was for SOE to allow SC purchases to apply cross platform so that any current players that have invested their money into this game can retain their purchases to play with the friends on the PS4.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion