Cerberus Gaming [NA] - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Now selling Vanu brand special Kool-Aid!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Vanu Sovereignty

Old 2011-07-07, 11:06 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Lamira
Private

Cerberus Gaming [NA]

Who we are:
We're a small group of friends that have been playing together for almost 4 years now. We started playing together in "Global Agenda" and we've been bouncing from game to game since trying to find a game that delivers on the promises that GA made (while most of us are Planetside 1 veterans, we never returned to PS1 as a group for any real length of time.)

We're more than just an outfit for a single game, we're a community; a tight knit group of highly skilled players that enjoy sitting in our mumble shooting the sh*t just as much as we like to get in game and play together.

Why the red logo/website as VS? We've been using this logo (or variations on it at least) for the last 4 years and we won't be changing it for Planetside.

What we plan to do:
Right now we see ourselves playing and gearing our outfit out for infantry specialization. We've seen far too many attacks stalled at objectives by disorganized attacks; ultimately without boots on the ground all the killing in the world won't capture a base.

That being said we haven't actually seen the outfit certifications yet and we're quite partial to air so it's certainly not set in stone.

How to join us:
Register for an account here: http://cerberus-gaming.com and hit the "join here!" button. It's just a few questions to find out about you and make sure you'l "fit" before we invite you onto our mumble server to play with us.

What we expect from you:
  • Aged 18+ (or very mature) due to the content of our comms
  • Mumble and a working mic
  • Activity between 8pm and 12pm EST
  • A sense of humor
If you've got any questions / want to get in touch with us you can drop us a message on our forum or email me directly at [email protected].

Last edited by Lamira; 2012-09-13 at 02:24 PM.
Old 2011-07-08, 09:33 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
Alienami
Private

Re: Cerberus

Huzzah!

The new trailer looks promising.
Old 2011-07-10, 08:15 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
Hamma
PSU Admin

Cool logo
Old 2011-07-12, 09:45 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

It's like Sturmgrenadier, with a cool name and logo.
Old 2011-07-13, 06:28 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
Lamira
Private

Originally Posted by Hamma View Post
Cool logo
Thanks, took a long time and allot of play through's of mass effect lol really hoping they let us upload logos for armor etc because id love to see it across a tank or on a shoulder pad
Old 2011-07-14, 10:56 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
SavageB
First Sergeant

I played with the guys/gals in GA, great group of people but unfortunately I thought GA's AvA system sucked so I stopped playing the game. Best of luck Lamira, I would play with you guys in PS2 but all of my good friends from PS1 are coming back to reform our old outfit. Pz!
Old 2011-07-14, 04:57 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
DoktorJacobin
Private

I'm ready, man, check it out. I am the ultimate badass! State of the badass art! You do NOT wanna fuck with me. Check it out! Hey Recruit, don't worry. Me and my squad of ultimate badasses will protect you! Check it out! Independently targeting particle beam phalanx. Vwap! Fry half a city with this puppy. We got tactical smart missiles, phase-plasma pulse rifles, RPGs, we got sonic electronic ball breakers! We got nukes, we got knives, sharp sticks..

Join Cerberus, we will make your dreams come true.
Old 2011-07-14, 08:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
Lamira
Private

Originally Posted by SavageB View Post
I played with the guys/gals in GA, great group of people but unfortunately I thought GA's AvA system sucked so I stopped playing the game. Best of luck Lamira, I would play with you guys in PS2 but all of my good friends from PS1 are coming back to reform our old outfit. Pz!
That's a shame, hopefully we end up in the same empire though!

If you're interested in playing anything else with us drop back into the forum dude, i'm sure daddynasty and castle would also be happy to see you back, were playing other games like APB:R and we're running a "zombie week" (L4D/L4D2/Killing floor etc) until planetside hits
Old 2011-07-15, 07:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
Brigadier General

Misc Info

Originally Posted by DoktorJacobin View Post
I'm ready, man, check it out. I am the ultimate badass! State of the badass art! You do NOT wanna fuck with me. Check it out! Hey Recruit, don't worry. Me and my squad of ultimate badasses will protect you! Check it out! Independently targeting particle beam phalanx. Vwap! Fry half a city with this puppy. We got tactical smart missiles, phase-plasma pulse rifles, RPGs, we got sonic electronic ball breakers! We got nukes, we got knives, sharp sticks..
Kind of fruity.
Old 2011-07-15, 10:11 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
Lamira
Private

Originally Posted by 321 View Post
Kind of fruity.
You have no idea how right you are..
Old 2011-07-17, 12:38 AM   [Ignore Me] #11
Alienami
Private

We're starting a new community event, where we watch the same movie together on mumble, while eating appropriate food...Man-Dates!
Old 2011-07-19, 02:18 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
p0intman
Lieutenant Colonel

Misc Info

You might get confused with a really old NC outfit from the old days on Emerald. Just a heads up that theres a few people who used to be in a similarly named outfit (myself included)

otherwise, good luck.
Old 2011-07-19, 10:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #13
SavageB
First Sergeant

Ya we are undecided on what empire yet Lamira, but we know it wont be VS.
Old 2011-07-20, 02:27 AM   [Ignore Me] #14
Alienami
Private

I am hoping to play NC, personally.
Old 2011-07-20, 07:14 AM   [Ignore Me] #15
Lamira
Private

Originally Posted by p0intman View Post
You might get confused with a really old NC outfit from the old days on Emerald. Just a heads up that theres a few people who used to be in a similarly named outfit (myself included)

otherwise, good luck.
Thanks for the heads up, if Cerberus isn't available we usually default back to "CerbCorp", we've been around too long to really drop the name but maybe we can talk closer to the game release and work out a way to either be on different servers or collaborate to a certain level?

Any confusion we can avoid is for the best, good luck to you guys too!

Originally Posted by SavageB View Post
Ya we are undecided on what empire yet Lamira, but we know it wont be VS.
I really love VS because i played VS for like 5 years in the original but the new MAX suit design really irks me so we'l see, the NC look the best to me so far but if TR have the same kind of coordination they had back when i played like an addict, it's going to be a no-brainer.
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Vanu Sovereignty