AUS/NZ - Generation Gaming - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: we piss on chevys
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Vanu Sovereignty

Old 2012-10-21, 09:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Riur
Private

AUS/NZ - Generation Gaming

Who are we?

Generation Gaming is a newly formed multi game community.

Our goal is to bring a new era of community focused gaming to the MMOs that we venture into for the Oceanic gamer, getting everything we can out of the games we play and having a great time while doing it because if you aint having fun then it aint worth playing!

We believe that there is more to MMOs than just flying through the content as fast as possible to get that shiny end game gear before moving on to the next game.

We believe that the fun shouldn't stop just because you've run out of content.

We'll host competitions, tournaments, gatherings and events that will keep the games we play fresh and create enjoyment for the players in it above and beyond what the game is already bringing to the table.

We currently have about 160 dedicated members from all levels of gaming backgrounds, with our leaders bringing experience gained from running and being a part of many successful guilds over their time spent gaming.

(we're also really really ridiculously good looking, and awesome, and intelligent... did I mention good looking?)

*cough*

...ahem, as I was saying...

We have the structure and dedication to go far and be successful, all we need is YOU the player to help us get there.

The Gen Gaming [Gen.] Focus:

Our focus is everything the game has to offer and more will be in our sights.
Wanna tick off every achievement?
Wanna mosey along at your own pace and smell all the flowers?
Wanna kill all humans?
You want it you got it, whether you're casual or the kind of player who wants to make their mark, we will cater to a wide variety of gamers without attempting to force anybody to do something they don't enjoy doing.

Generation Gaming is here to back you all the way the way you want to do it!

Win Prizes!

Yes that's right... FREE STUFF!

There will be monthly tournaments, games & events hosted by us that give our members the chance to win prizes, Razer™ gaming products and much much more!

We will also be hosting quarterly server wide events that anybody and everybody can enter, the prize details for these will be released closer to the event date but just let me say it will be well worth it.

Our heart warming warm & fuzzy promise to you:

Hey friend, do you remember that first MMO you ever logged into? That pure excitement and anticipation of seeing the world, killing your very first evil rampaging rat/bunny/kitten of doom and meeting friendly players along the way who would kindly help you learn the ropes?

My friend, I know I do.

Our promise is to bring that back, no more dealing with selfish loot whores, no more tears or rage, no more drama over who gets this and who gets that, no more heart burn from drinking too much Noggenfogger™.

Generation Gaming is dedicated to maintaining an atmosphere of fun and excitement in MMOs, we don’t want you to feel that you have to be on a 6pm every night on the dot and stay up until the crack of dawn trying to kill a boss with a whip at your back (although if you're in to that, we can probably arrange something >.> )

Sure a lot of people like to dominate and be a forced to be reckoned with or have their accomplishments recognised while they strut around in the main city wearing [insert leetsauce endgame set here] but who’s to say it has to end up feeling like a second job?

We want you to enjoy the journey not just the destination, and part of our promise is to put in our heart and soul into making a community that inspires that. [cue heart warming anime tear jerker style background music]

"Oh wow friendly internet person this guild sounds AWESOME! But do I qualify?"

Do you play games? Do you like to play games with other organic meatbags? Is there a voice inside your head trying to convince you to have fun while playing games? Do you have more personality than my chair?

If you said yes to at least eleventeen of the above questions you should fit in just fine.

We're a guild for people with jobs, and families, and that other word starting with R... *shivers*

So we don't require you to log in for any xx amount of time per week and you certainly don't need to be a veteran with 10 years of hardcore MMO experience.

All you need is a desire to have fun, a sense of humour, and probably an internet connection although that's not strictly mandatory, I did play the last BWE using an apple core and a fossilised dog to tap into the servers.

So come and join our forums, everybody is welcome and no one is forced to join the guild however you will not regret doing so if you do!

If you'd like to drop by to join up or say hello you can find us at our website!

www.generation-gaming.net
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Vanu Sovereignty