152nd Spaceborne - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: AHHH me arms!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Vanu Sovereignty

Old 2012-12-05, 08:13 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
KodanBlack
Sergeant

152nd Spaceborne

We are a brand new VS outfit on the Helios server created by two guys who simply love to play PS2 and wish to expand our friend base in the game. Both of us are new to PS2, but not to FPS games. We are extremely new player friendly and welcome you to our band of brothers and sisters!

Goals: the 152nd Spaceborne is not interested, or impressed by KD counts. We are a tactical outfit that focuses on taking and holding objectives. To this end, we make heavy use of light assault loadouts supported by other classes, coordinated drop pod assaults and Galaxy aircraft insertions in order to attack objectives from undefended areas.

Specialization: as our name suggests, we are an outfit that works mainly in aerospace assault. We're continually trying to improve in light assault tactics, coordinated drop pod assaults, and Galaxy assaults.

SOP: the 152nd follows a rank structure within the outfit. Advancement is not based upon KD or experience level, but on tactical decision making and the ability to get the job done. The Force Commander of the outfit will give a "commander's intent" to the platoon and/or squad leaders. Each leader will then be responsible for carrying out their portion of the mission how they see fit.

Typical Squad Structure: (12 member squad) 4-6 light assault, 2-4 heavy assault/infiltrators, 1+ engineer, 1+ medic. All classes are to give support to the main effort, which will be the light assault section, so they can get to the objectives.

Future Goals: to get enough members to successfully pull off large scale aerospace assaults and to simply have fun and relax with friends playing a game we love.

Come join us and forever strive for excellence!
May Vanu smile upon you!

Last edited by KodanBlack; 2012-12-17 at 09:49 PM.
Old 2012-12-07, 10:33 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
KodanBlack
Sergeant

Re: 152nd Spaceborne

I forgot to mention that voice capability (a headset, condenser mics on your computer, etc) is strongly encouraged as we make coordinated tactical decisions on the fly.
Old 2013-01-01, 01:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
Colindapieman
Private

I'm willing to join. I'm a new PS2, experienced FPS player. I like to play the faster classes and focus on assaulting bases, not really caring about my kills or deaths, just trying to help to team. My IGN is the same as forum name. I can do voice chat as well.
Old 2013-01-03, 04:30 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
KodanBlack
Sergeant

We'd love to have you! Take a look at our blog 152nd.blogspot.com for details on how to join and welcome aboard!
Old 2013-01-05, 07:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
Ditchtiger
Private

i can see i'm going to need a wireless headset...........
Old 2013-01-07, 02:45 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
KodanBlack
Sergeant

Yup. It makes things a lot easier for everybody.
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Vanu Sovereignty