Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge

Old 2005-02-10, 10:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Wraithlord
Second Lieutenant

"Pump" Judge caught!

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0121051judge1.html

JANUARY 21--The Oklahoma judge who was forced from the bench last year for using a penis pump in court (among other really gross acts) was charged yesterday with indecent exposure for his judicial indiscretions. Donald Thompson, 58, entered a not guilty plea yesterday to three felony counts during an appearance in Creek County District Court, where he worked until resigning last August. According to the below yucky probable cause affidavit, Thompson exposed himself during three separate 2003 cases (two of which were murder trials). For example, on May 13, while he was presiding over State v. Kurt Arnold Vomberg (who was accused of killing his girlfriend's 21-month-old daughter), Thompson loudly pumped himself up. Two court employees told investigators that they saw Thompson (pictured in the mug shot at right) attach the suction device to his penis, while five jurors reported hearing whooshing sounds, which they thought were coming from either a bicycle pump, blood pressure cuff, or an air cushion on the judge's chair. After a January 7 search of Thompson's former courtroom and chambers yielded items that tested positive for seminal fluid, investigators secured a search warrant to obtain a DNA sample from the ex-jurist. During testimony last year before the Council on Judicial Complaints, Thompson denied masturbating on the bench, using the penis pump, or depositing urine or semen into a wastebasket under his bench. Thompson's demise was triggered by a complaint filed against him last June by the Oklahoma Attorney General, who sought to oust the jurist for a variety of illicit behavior, which the AG detailed in a removal petition. Along with using the penis pump, Thompson also allegedly shaved and oiled his private parts, according to accounts given to state investigators by a clerk, trial witnesses, and a court reporter. If convicted of the indecent exposure counts, Thompson could face a maximum of 10 years in prison on each charge.
I couldnt stop laughing when I read this at work today in the paper, the I tried to link it, but it requires registering, so f that, this is a online report on it

+++++DATE: - Jungfrost polar base (Bernheart), 128.M41
Old 2005-02-11, 12:11 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Sabinius
First Sergeant

wow... howd that guy become a judge again?
And how did he go through 3 court sessions doing shit like that?

If you push hard enough, it'll fit.
Old 2005-02-11, 01:08 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
Kyonye
Contributor
General

wow haha

<Smaug> omg kyonye is hot
Old 2005-02-11, 04:02 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
MrShooter
First Sergeant

What the hell?
  PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge