PSU: Indeed.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit

Old 2012-06-13, 06:52 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
ElJabroni
Private

Grizzled veteran looking for a new family

Hello my lovelies. I used to roll around with the Outcasts outfit back in the day and would switch certs to suit the requirement at the time (new patch made enemy tanks better, I'd go anti tank etc).

I dabbled with each empire at one time or another and found a pleasant bunch of troopers within each faction so I'm still to be convinced as which empire will be my new family at this point.

Consider me a fresh clone ready and willing to meet the demands of whichever outfit is willing to adopt me

Muchos grassyass
~Markus - UK~
Old 2012-06-13, 07:28 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
Hmr85
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Grizzled veteran looking for a new family

Hey Eljabroni, outfit x would love to have you join us. We are a NC based outfit. We are a outfit compromised of nothing but vets from ps1. We have also been around as a outfit since 03. We are currently accepting all classes so if you would like to join a family of fellow vets then we are your guys. If you have any questions then please send me a pm. Or you can reply on our forums listed below.

http://www.outfit-x.com/

Old 2012-06-13, 08:24 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
Hosp
First Sergeant

http://www.planetside-universe.com/s...ad.php?t=39606

Take a look at Praetorian Guard if you're interested in a smaller, no frills, group.
Old 2012-06-13, 08:25 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
Greeniegriz
Contributor
Second Lieutenant

Misc Info

Welcome to PSU!

Hope to see you in Beta.

Cheers,

GG

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

PSU Folding Team - Join Today!
Don't follow me on Twitter
Old 2012-06-13, 09:48 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

See you on the battlefield one way or the other.

Old 2012-06-13, 03:12 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
Firefly
Contributor
Major General

All I have to say is:

the-bwc.com
Old 2012-06-14, 02:07 AM   [Ignore Me] #7
KiddParK
Contributor
Captain

If you're thinking purple you could give us a looksee, the sentinels. Other great Vanu outfits are GoTR and Toxin to name a few. The great thing about the Vanu that I'm sure the other factions have but I'm not privy to is we all work together so no matter who you choose, you'll be part of Vanu and we try to function as one....

join us.. it's bliiissssssss.....
Old 2012-06-15, 01:33 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
Akadios
Sergeant

PURPLE IS THE WAY TO GO!!

Vanu Rangers are back now that Planetside 2 is imminent. We are looking to grow our numbers. Check out our recruitment thread here: http://www.planetside-universe.com/s...ad.php?t=43049

We are very team and organization focused however we are not super serious all the time. If you are looking for something a little less serious the above ideas are good outfits.
Old 2012-06-16, 12:20 AM   [Ignore Me] #9
iburnmycd
Sergeant

Hi there ElJabroni,

If you haven't done so already, you might want to take a look at Toxin Raiders. We're a close-knit community of FPS veterans that have a relaxed military structure. We'll be diving into PS2 with new comers and veterans a like while flying the Vanu flag. Join us on Teamspeak some time if you have a chance and you'll quickly see why we're the outfit you're looking for.
Old 2012-06-16, 12:59 AM   [Ignore Me] #10
Arovien
First Sergeant

Cybernetic Punks, Hardcore Gaming Community, is recruiting dedicated (+18) players.
We are active 24/7 since we have members from all over the world.

Check out our recruitment thread or PM me.
Old 2012-06-16, 11:51 AM   [Ignore Me] #11
ringring
Contributor
General

outcasters ... Europe based and Terran Republic....

www.outcasters.net

As One!
Old 2012-06-18, 01:22 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
Degrifter
Sergeant

Misc Info

Black Widow Company, a proud member of the ULTRA Alliance, is looking for players for Planetside 2. Our outfit is run by a large percentage of military veterans and active-duty servicemembers. Because of our member background we prefer to style ourselves a military-style outfit. We use small unit tactics, adapted for Planetside. Our primary focus is air assault heavy infantry and air-mobile rapid response. What a full platoon of other guys can do, we do with a squad.

We require our aspirants to submit an application. Members are expected to maintain a basic level of membership by A) reading/signing our SOP, B) setting up an OpServ account and sticking their FruitSalad banner in their forum signature block, and C) maintaining the Medium Assault certification - every player is a rifleman first. Teamspeak is required whilst playing, squadding up is required when four or more members are on. We don't do the lone-wolf Rambo thing.

Interested recruits may register at the forums and check out the recruiting application. We have a highly-organized structure and a dedicated chain of command. In games we support we perform weekly and nightly operations, and we also support Alliance operations. We use strict comms procedures on Teamspeak (no worrying about idiots chattering idle-BS on TS). For the aspiring member we offer a wide range of training and a promotion points system that negates croneyism and favouritism, a system which is reviewed periodically and adjusted to account for game OPTEMPO. For the glory-hounds we have a Battle Decorations Program that allows members to achieve decorations and awards.

For those seeking to be more than just a guy with an outfit tag, we offer three Task Forces that serve as our special-focus teams. Task Force Ranger is an air assault heavy infantry force. Task Force Commando is an air-mobile light infantry force. Task Force Dragon is our air cavalry/air support team. It is not required to join any of them.

If you're looking for a professional outfit that believes in teamwork, communication, tactics, loyalty and friendship, then look no further than Black Widow Company. We are also active in other games as well.

http://www.the-bwc.com

Captain Degrifter -- Black Widow Company
Old 2012-06-25, 07:12 AM   [Ignore Me] #13
MrMeatSticks
Private

Join a fellow UK man just because you can. My otfit which at the moment is named '' The Ghosts os Auraxis'' are a special operations sqaud focused on diverting enemy attention from the front and well we could use footsoldiers/pilots/drivers at the moment

we are going to have a command structure aswell and i am going to be putting coordinates on the maps if possible and giving copys to the outfit
Old 2012-06-25, 07:55 AM   [Ignore Me] #14
Pine
Private

Its PlanetSide... that means GO BIG!

Sturmgrenadier, the outfit everyone points to and says "thats THE big outfit". Many ole PS crusties are chomping at the bit to return to PS (via PS2) .. add to that the influx of new recruits and good times are ahead. AND yes, SG has pleanty of EU players on board. So you wont be playing alone.
Old 2012-06-25, 08:58 PM   [Ignore Me] #15
Reborn
Private

TRG has both US and EU players. We are a TR outfit. We do skilled coordinated attacks with our alliance outfits. Check out our recruitment thread: http://www.planetside-universe.com/s...ad.php?t=39662

Last edited by Reborn; 2012-06-25 at 09:51 PM.

PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit