Me = Perma-ban. Thanks Soe - Page 3 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Do not insert foreign objects into certification terminals
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-09-23, 10:19 AM   [Ignore Me] #31
Squick
Major

Originally posted by SERPUS
hey, I'm a regular dude too, just like the rest of you.

I miss my game.
No you are not, you are an attention starved thing, you spend every moment you were in Planetside or the boards trying your very best to make other people angry and diminishing their playing experience.

You tried your very best to annoy EVERYONE, and now Sony finally had to act like the parent spanking their kid because they keep annoying everyone, and you are bothered by that.

Reap what you sow, if you miss Planetside that much go buy another copy of it, change your login, and don't be such a god damn idiot.

And just so you know, you never annoyed me, you never pissed me off, you never took away anything from me, because I know thats what your kind thrives off.

Squick
Old 2003-09-23, 10:22 AM   [Ignore Me] #32
Aegis
Staff Sergeant

^ Nice flame
Old 2003-09-23, 11:40 AM   [Ignore Me] #33
SERPUS
Sergeant

Come on now. You didn't think it was funny when a Rep commented on his favorite beer and the whole community went into an uproar because beer topics were more important than whiny jackhammer threads?
Old 2003-09-23, 11:56 AM   [Ignore Me] #34
Valcron
Master Sergeant

Serpus,

The only problem was the spamming. You simply no matter who you are, can't spam the sanctuary with "STFU YOU STUPID NOOB" 40 times in a row.

I like you, but, you knew what you were doing could eventually get you in trouble.

And yes, while cheaters are a problem as well, these tend to be 2 different issues.
Old 2003-09-23, 12:17 PM   [Ignore Me] #35
Everay
Major General

Originally posted by Squick
No you are not, you are an attention starved thing, you spend every moment you were in Planetside or the boards trying your very best to make other people angry and diminishing their playing experience.

You tried your very best to annoy EVERYONE, and now Sony finally had to act like the parent spanking their kid because they keep annoying everyone, and you are bothered by that.

Reap what you sow, if you miss Planetside that much go buy another copy of it, change your login, and don't be such a god damn idiot.

And just so you know, you never annoyed me, you never pissed me off, you never took away anything from me, because I know thats what your kind thrives off.

Squick

i think that was a blue flame

anyways, Serp, you wernt as bad at Teflon, or whatever his name was, but still you were bad.
Old 2003-09-23, 02:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #36
Winged_Nazgul
Master Sergeant

SERPUS was bad but making another persona in Elian Gonzalez to add to the mayhem was even worse. Yes, I know who you are and I know you were both of them. It's a shame you couldn't just play out your days in anonymity like the rest of us. You might not have gotten the attention you craved but at least you'd still be playing.
Old 2003-09-23, 03:59 PM   [Ignore Me] #37
STEALTHKILLER
First Lieutenant

Originally posted by Gohan_VA
I dont think he wants to pay for another set of software...

And about the IQ thing? coughnocough. At least serpus knows how to spell / use grammer / speak english. When he wants to. Lol. Fraid the IQ droppage is lower when you joined. But, your avatar does own lol

TEH TR =NO!
i'm not that good in spelling and im to perezoso*spanish meaning lazy* 2 check my grammer.
Old 2003-09-23, 04:24 PM   [Ignore Me] #38
Smaug
Lieutenant Colonel

Originally posted by SERPUS
well aren't you people just the friendliest ever.
Well aren't you just the bitch who ran me over in the sanc one day with a vanguard on purpose. Good riddance.
Old 2003-09-23, 04:27 PM   [Ignore Me] #39
SandTrout
Contributor
The one, the only

Banned for spamming? I dont care how much you spamed, that is not a banable offence. Maybe banned from the boards or from broadcast, but banned from the game?

Meanwhile, an agile sets a new ground speed record on Cyssor, 500 kph, without surge. Now I understand why all those former evercrack players bitched about the SOE customer support.
Old 2003-09-23, 05:40 PM   [Ignore Me] #40
Sandman
First Sergeant

I never cared what serpus was saying on the OF MB on general, but when he started that crap in game discussion bye bye

me-> <- SERPUS
Old 2003-09-23, 05:43 PM   [Ignore Me] #41
Happy lil Elf
Contributor
Colonel

Yeah god forbid they take the 5 minutes to ban a spamming dipshit! They could solve every hack and cheat out there in that time! MAN sony is a bunch of dumbasses!

No, wait, I'm thinking of people who use the reasoning that Serpus shouldn't be banned because cheaters exist...

Its eating it's food. (Incorrect use of apostrophes specifically for UV)
"Oni wont get banned, unless you get banned. Its a 2 man ticket."-Hamma to TekDragon re: his request to ban Oni. Life is good.
Old 2003-09-23, 05:58 PM   [Ignore Me] #42
SERPUS
Sergeant

hey now, I'm not Elian
Old 2003-09-23, 06:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #43
ZionsFire
Lieutenant Colonel

OK I would trade STEALTHKILLER for SERPUS anyday as mentioned before SERPUS may have spammed but he spammed with correct grammer!
Old 2003-09-23, 06:43 PM   [Ignore Me] #44
ObnoxiousFrog
Brigadier General

Ownt with a side of ownt and a medium OWNT.

Old 2003-09-23, 08:53 PM   [Ignore Me] #45
RottenPeanuts
Private

I watched serpus spamm "U ARE PHUCKIN ****" in the sanctuary for 10 minutes straight one day.

Tell me that isn't a punishable offense. Think Sony wants people running around their games spouting out whatever they want?

Next step is racial name calling and death threats after that.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion