AGN: Community Clash Recording TXR and MERC vs NNG and TGWW - Page 16 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Please keep your tray's in the upright position.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Old 2013-09-30, 07:09 PM   [Ignore Me] #226
TorinPS
Private

Re: Community Clash Recording TXR and MERC vs NNG and TGWW

Originally Posted by retrogreq View Post
I wonder what server arc and dread are talking about, or if this server you are in is actually the 2nd one that got put up, not the "official/original" one.
Nope, official one. (hence the The IronOfficeLMS channel) Second one is currently under lock and key, but it sucked anyways. (thanks a lot GodKurt)
Old 2013-09-30, 07:09 PM   [Ignore Me] #227
Selentic
Private

Originally Posted by Rumblepit View Post
From what I gathered from the QRY forum you just brought in a bunch of alts at halftime with max resources. Again not against the rules, but against the intent of the rule.
Ah yes, we brought in our alts, that had identical names to our mains, and went to hossin with them at half time. It all makes sense now!
Old 2013-09-30, 07:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #228
Rumblepit
Second Lieutenant

Moarwin...  I was trying to keep up with that PSU comment thread but jeez, these guys are thick headed. All that needed to happen for the roster to be legit was everyone being in the outfit tag TGWW or NNG at the START of the match. Lol. Oh, and nobody has brought up that they subbed in alts that had max resources at the half have they?

LOl damage control.... Well im sorry I just don't buy it. He was talking about me bitching about the roster here" All that needed to happen for the roster to be legit was everyone being in the outfit tag TGWW or NNG at the START of the match. Lol. Then he continues elaborate on the subject ,key words "Oh and" like he forgot to mention..."and nobody has brought up that they subbed in alts that had max resources at the half have they?"

Everybody who watched the stream new we were out of resources 15 mins into the second round,so why in gods name would he be talking about us?Also pulling ,what was it? 30 or 40 gals at the end kind of blew up your spot.

He must as clueless as you said this guy was.

Quorum... LOLZ but lets face it we all know that was not the real TGWW that we see every night, that was Mattherson's best. Which just shows how well connected TGWW is to be able to muster all of those aces (tip of the hat to Dread). . . As I have said before the Real TGWW comms are more like hanging out at a coffee house (again with all due respect) not a frat house *cough*QRY*cough*. . .

Last edited by Rumblepit; 2013-09-30 at 07:45 PM.
Old 2013-09-30, 07:45 PM   [Ignore Me] #229
Dreadnaut
Contributor
Private

Oh, and nobody has brought up that they subbed in alts that had max resources at the half have they?
We didn't sub in a single pilot at 1/2 time. They were the same crew for round 1 and round 2. You just got beat and you're grasping at straws as to why. Stop crying, take your loss like a man, stop being so accusatory, and go get better.

If you think you got stomped bad in that match, wait till you play a team that has actually practiced and and seen the map before the start and they'll roll you 5x harder than we did in 1/2 as much time. Maybe that will be us, again, after we've worked out our issues as we were far from great during that scrim.

That being said we now know what to expect when a matherson outfit is on CC.
What does any other outfit on Mattherson have to do with the Community Clash event???

You're an ignorant troll and it's clear to everyone you're just bad.

Last edited by Dreadnaut; 2013-09-30 at 07:52 PM.
Old 2013-09-30, 07:52 PM   [Ignore Me] #230
Rumblepit
Second Lieutenant

Originally Posted by Dreadnaut View Post
What does any other outfit on Mattherson have to do with the Community Clash event???

You're an ignorant troll.
Because apparently everyone on Matherson is in the same outfit.

"Tip of the hat to dred " Your a lying jackass. It brings me great joy to know all these people get to see you for what you are.See ya in game cupcake...

Last edited by Rumblepit; 2013-09-30 at 07:54 PM.
Old 2013-09-30, 07:54 PM   [Ignore Me] #231
Dreadnaut
Contributor
Private

"Tip of the hat to dred " Your a lying jackass. It brings me great joy to know all these people get to see you for who you are.See ya in game cupcake...
Scoreboard.

Cupcake? I saw you in game, and we crushed you, over, and over, and over again. You wanna talk big now?? LOL

Oh, and it's you're btw.
Old 2013-09-30, 08:30 PM   [Ignore Me] #232
Selentic
Private

i think zoe max needs a nerf
Old 2013-09-30, 08:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #233
Selentic
Private

btw ps2 comp community is already off to a great start if this thread is any indication
Old 2013-09-30, 08:50 PM   [Ignore Me] #234
Phrygen
Corporal

So.... does anyone moderate this forum?
i mean really Naterian, first one was at least funny. Second is in poor taste.

Last edited by Phrygen; 2013-09-30 at 08:52 PM.
Old 2013-09-30, 08:57 PM   [Ignore Me] #235
Hamma
PSU Admin

This thread has officially run it's course. Thank you everyone for your feedback and tune into the next show coming up Wednesday official announcement will be up tomorrow.

PlanetSide Universe - Administrator / Site Owner - Contact @ PSU
Hamma Time - Evil Ranting Admin - DragonWolves - Commanding Officer
Closed Thread
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion