What is your favorite empire to fight against? - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Because your other addiction costs money
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

View Poll Results: What is your Favorite Empire to fight against?
NC 12 22.64%
TR 22 41.51%
VS 19 35.85%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2004-01-13, 05:43 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
Rbstr
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Misc Info

I hit the wrong one but i like to fight the VS because they run away far less, i don't know how many times we invaded a cont and had a though battle for the first base to have all of the TR just vanish putting up no fight at all the rest of the time

All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.
Old 2004-01-13, 05:53 PM   [Ignore Me] #17
Professor Frink
Staff Sergeant

The TR because I hardly ever have to deal with Maxes. (except that damn Burster) The NC are everywhere but often disorganized. They beat us with overwhelming numbers & Vanguards... god I hate Vanguards.
Old 2004-01-13, 05:59 PM   [Ignore Me] #18
xmodum
Colonel

Originally Posted by Professor Frink
god I hate Vanguards.
and we hate the Mag to
Old 2004-01-13, 06:16 PM   [Ignore Me] #19
Mag
Lieutenant Colonel

Yeah, that Mag is annoying as hell, you can't shoot it if it get's in too close.
Old 2004-01-13, 06:22 PM   [Ignore Me] #20
Cryptica
First Sergeant

Anyone else notice that a while back it was "n00blasher" and now all of a sudden its "n00bhammer"? I find this pretty funny. Seems like anytime one empire is doing well people blame the HA weapon.
Old 2004-01-13, 06:39 PM   [Ignore Me] #21
Jagd
Major

No, it's more like anytime one of the Heavy Assault weapons has been overpowered, it has been derided for being a weapon even a n00b can kill with.
Old 2004-01-13, 07:19 PM   [Ignore Me] #22
xmodum
Colonel

Originally Posted by Jagd
No, it's more like anytime one of the Heavy Assault weapons has been overpowered, it has been derided for being a weapon even a n00b can kill with.
yep , true true true
Old 2004-01-13, 09:55 PM   [Ignore Me] #23
slytiger
Staff Sergeant

I hate fighting the vs, they are always like ants, you kill one and you find another and they are all over. Even when we kick them off the cont they still stay and are all over.
Old 2004-01-13, 09:59 PM   [Ignore Me] #24
Lonehunter
Lieutenant General

I prefer VS. I hate the Jackhammer and I don't want to get mad. But thos MAGs put up a good challenge for my reaver. The VS keep my Reaver targeting in shape. See with vehicle on wheels you can easily predict where they are going, but with those hovercraft, it get's harder.

Edit: I don't know why this just came to my head but I've heard n00bhammer then n00blasher, but, never a n00b term for the MCG.
And if you back in 2003 decided you wanted to play RTS games, between then and now you'd have dozens of RTS games you could have played. If you decided to play MMOFPS' between then and now, there were none
Old 2004-01-13, 10:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #25
JakeLogan
Major

Because it takes some skill to use it effectively. The MCG is a devastating weapon if the person using it knows how to use it. in the terms of outdoors it pretty good. your accuracy can be decent not as good as the cycler but still decent. when it comes to fighting someone with a JH back away and fire. If you got surge its even better. lashers basically the same thing only you dance side to side also. if indoors with a JH hopefully you got more then one guy fighting alongside you. when it comes to a lasher indoors and your in a hallway. get out of there and use your thumper.
Old 2004-01-14, 11:47 AM   [Ignore Me] #26
Deosyne
Private

The NC are great to fight because they provide such a target rich environment, good for racking up killer xp just by firing in their general direction. The VS are damned fun to kill as well as they usually use some pretty varied tactics, at least until the endless waves of flying MAX armor start pouring in. At that point my burster should be doing aircraft damage to them.
Old 2004-01-14, 04:53 PM   [Ignore Me] #27
Red October
Second Lieutenant

I think VS is more fun to fight with...but sometimes....Hate just gets the better of me and I want NC blood on my hands....torso...legs...arms...face....hair....
Old 2004-01-14, 05:51 PM   [Ignore Me] #28
Brigadier General

Misc Info

VS and NC.
Old 2004-01-14, 06:21 PM   [Ignore Me] #29
SpunkJackel
Corporal

Love fighting TR cause I love looting their MCG's. Plus the TR seem to have, ahh, friendlier players and the NC just seem like a bunch of pricks. Not all of em mind ya, met a nice NC that I use to trade Lashers for Jacks with, but a good few seem down right retarded.
Old 2004-01-14, 08:09 PM   [Ignore Me] #30
MuNsTeR
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by Laeritides
I like to fight the TR.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion