Who are you and who do you hate? - Page 3 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: More explosions than a Michael Bay movie.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

View Poll Results: Which faction are you? Who do you dislike the most?
I'm NC and I hate VS the most. 71 17.44%
I'm NC and I hate TR the most. 61 14.99%
I'm VS and I hate TR the most. 40 9.83%
I'm VS and I hate NC the most. 75 18.43%
I'm TR and I hate NC the most. 100 24.57%
I'm TR and I hate VS the most. 60 14.74%
Voters: 407. You may not vote on this poll

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Old 2012-06-18, 05:58 PM   [Ignore Me] #31
cBselfmonkey
Sergeant

Re: Who are you and who do you hate?

Originally Posted by Otleaz View Post
Sounds like some psychological projection right there.

The only kids who need an adult are running around in yellow and blue. No understanding of politics and blatant disregard for the consequences of their actions? I'm sorry you had to find out this way.
Says the team that wants to remake the human race into...Oh right. They have no clue. They're just assuming based on limited observation, alien artifacts rewiring their brains and faith, the bane of any real science, that this would be a good idea.

At the very least the NC and TR are based off of human ideals, wants and needs. VS need to grow a pair and remember what race they were born to and stop trying to become heavily idealized versions of something else.

Don't worry though, the NC would never be able to win since the Vanu and the TR would probably team up if they weren't absolutely sure that the NC would self destruct before they became an issue.
If the TR actually went back to functioning like a half-decent government, like they did on Earth, then the NC, at least the angry civilian part, would probably be willing to work with them. That just leave the xenophiles out in the cold

Last edited by cBselfmonkey; 2012-06-18 at 06:00 PM.
Old 2012-06-18, 06:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #32
kaffis
Contributor
Major

Originally Posted by Ailos View Post
Consequently, given only one bullet and one TR and VS soldier each, I'd shoot the VS in the head, and take my chances with a knife against the TR.
Beautiful sentiment.
Old 2012-06-18, 06:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #33
I SandRock
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by Ailos View Post
I'm NC (obviously).

And given my real-life personality (engineer, scientist), you'd think I'd love the VS, but I don't. I've found that 90% of the time, VS is full of people who have unrealistic hopes of pinning their problems onto their technology (not unlike modern Greenpeace nutters).
What what. VS pins their problems on technology like greenpeace? I dont see how you can compare VS to greenpeace.. greenpeace is almost anti-VS, VS would be the dudes doing all the crazy tests regardless of the cost on animals or nature, which greenpeace would be fighting against..

Technology is great and powerful, but it's only as smart as its user, and, as with everything else, must always be used in moderation. Technology isn't a substitute for brains.
And VS has both brains (Were the friggin scientists man) and the tech..

TR (..) and always stick to their goal.
*cough* zerglings *cough*

the path of the least resistance - i.e. backstab.
Minimum casualities, maximum results AKA tactics -> smart!

Consequently, given only one bullet and one TR and VS soldier each, I'd shoot the VS in the head, and take my chances with a knife against the TR.
I'd do the same if i were you because we all know you wouldn't stand a chance against us VS with just a knife, let alone that one bullet. Besides by the time youre finished kniving that TR to dead, thanks to our amazing technology, we will have respawned and melted your face off

PURPLE PAIN!
Old 2012-06-18, 06:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #34
Dairian
Sergeant

I killed 25% more NC than VS in PS1. Mainly because I loved to get in a tower fight and go 1 vs 1 with a JH vs MCG close quarters and still come out victorious. This always made me feel good. When I had a JH in my hand indoors that I looted from the fallen NC that i just slaughtered. I felt unstoppable. 2 shots to kill a Agile and 4 to kill a Rexo.

Last edited by Dairian; 2012-06-18 at 06:12 PM.
Old 2012-06-18, 06:49 PM   [Ignore Me] #35
Otleaz
Second Lieutenant

Originally Posted by cBselfmonkey View Post
Says the team that wants to remake the human race into...Oh right. They have no clue. They're just assuming based on limited observation, alien artifacts rewiring their brains and faith, the bane of any real science, that this would be a good idea.

At the very least the NC and TR are based off of human ideals, wants and needs. VS need to grow a pair and remember what race they were born to and stop trying to become heavily idealized versions of something else.

The "freedom" faction getting all uppity about what someone else does to their own body... A perfect example of why the NC have no hope for the future.

You also throw out made up things like brainwashing and "faith" because you don't have anything actually incriminating to say... A futuristic witch hunt, really. Studying technology and then using it, the pursuit of knowledge. That is all it is in reality.

Last edited by Otleaz; 2012-06-18 at 06:51 PM.
Old 2012-06-18, 06:49 PM   [Ignore Me] #36
Trafalgar
First Sergeant

Hate is such a strong word.

War is Peace!
Old 2012-06-18, 06:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #37
Jikkan
Private

I don't hate any of the factions. They all have appealing aspects to me. My favorite are the Vanu though.

When the game actually gets going I might start hating on a faction for a weapon or a vehicle they have, or if they are dominating the server. xD
Old 2012-06-18, 07:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #38
OutlawDr
Contributor
First Sergeant

I hate both equally
However, since there are more TR on these boards, I add up the hate and it ends up equaling that I hate the TR more.
Old 2012-06-18, 07:14 PM   [Ignore Me] #39
Hamma
PSU Admin

Interesting poll idea.

PlanetSide Universe - Administrator / Site Owner - Contact @ PSU
Hamma Time - Evil Ranting Admin - DragonWolves - Commanding Officer
Old 2012-06-18, 07:24 PM   [Ignore Me] #40
Dreamcast
Major

NC is the most hated lol..
Old 2012-06-18, 07:26 PM   [Ignore Me] #41
Deezy
Corporal

I'm TR, and I definitely hate the NC the most. The jackhammer pre nerf instilled a deep sense of loathing for those skill-less jack rabbits. As for the VS, they're a non issue. Every time I think of them, only one thing comes to mind:

Old 2012-06-18, 07:28 PM   [Ignore Me] #42
willaguy
Sergeant

Looks like the NC are getting a lot of hate!
Old 2012-06-18, 07:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #43
Graywolves
General

The TR will be rid of the anarchist petty rebels first and then remove the mind controlling alien.
Old 2012-06-18, 07:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #44
SergeantNubins
Corporal

Yea NC are getting a lot of hate, having guns you actually have to aim inspires a great deal of jealousy from spam cannon wielders
Old 2012-06-18, 07:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #45
Troscus
Corporal

Once again, everyone hates the anti-establishment "freedom" fighters. I'm cool with that. I'm glad the VS and TR, my two favorite factions, can all agree on one thing: NC sucks.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion