Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > Political Debate Forum

Old 2012-06-07, 09:07 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Ait'al
Contributor
General

Louisiana RNC happening.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1565224.html

few days old now but I'll post it in case no one has seen it.

The other issue no one is, at least outwardly and directly, mentioning is the depth of the issues that creates police incompetence. Which is a direct legal issues related to how higher ups in a police force are legally required to know how to and hire people who can be competent and not make mistakes like this. It is why the executive branch gets laws that directly use the word character and not just the practical happenstance related to it in regards to their practices as judges and legislatures do. The police no longer, and have not for decades or more, known how to properly and legally higher people into the police force or train them. they don't have the slightest clue how to to the standards involving the practicalities of their responsibilities. Most of our culture doesn't as the understanding of the word character famously died off along time ago along with a practical understanding of ethics and how organization run and how to tell when one can and can't carry out a responsibility before actually doing it. That literally being the point of character. (little wordy but I'm sure don't expect otherwise from me. 8p)

PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > Political Debate Forum