Tank Platoon Leadership Training/Outing - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Congratulations, you can read.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2004-02-02, 06:31 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
TheRedx
Corporal

Tank Platoon Leadership Training/Outing

This Thursday at 9 pm eastern I will hold my tank platoon leadership training, then at 10 pm I will take the tanks out into battle.
This weekend I will not be here first because it's my birthday this friday and second because I have an FTX at Fort Jackson Meaning I will be spending my 21st birthday in the damn woods . I will cya all when I get back.

Also for you new people make sure you log onto our teamspeak server prior till 9 or 10 depending on what you will be attending. Ip is Ts.theterranalliance.com Chat room: pattons 3rd armor division , Sub channel: tank platoon 1. Then send a me a tell ingame saying you would like to join us. Also remember that the platoon fills up pretty quickly so its best that you come earily to insure that you get a spot.

Last we need to work on our fire teams some more, we have been getting a little sloppy with its execution, last for the platoon leaders in training keep up the good work, it will take time but you will get it. That is all.

I am on the Markov Server Game name TheRedx
http://www.milesdog.com/m2s/gallery/
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion