Funniest battle ever. - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Hey, I thought you were banned!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2004-01-27, 04:47 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Fenrys
Major

Funniest battle ever.

Tonight on Markov the NC were about to be kicked off Forseral by the TR when the VS show up and start attacking the last blue base on the cont, totaly f'ing up the red offensive against the same base.

NC holds out until the NTU's run dry, VS hold the tower, and TR own the rest of the cont.

While the Barnies and Commies fight over the neutral eastern tech plant, NC takes the southern tech plant. TR gets the base, but can't kick the VS out of the tower.

Thier foothold secure, a whole damn platoon of NC snipers take advantage of the situation in the east, set up a few AMSs and start indiscriminantly picking off TR and VS alike while the two duke it out. The Vanu were denied access to the back door and the TR were shot off the walls, and the bolt-driver shells piled up knee deep.

As far as I know, the situation is still the same stalemate its been for the last 5 hours, but I got work in the morning and needed some sleep. Too bad - it was a snipers wet dream.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion