[H4TZ] Mad Tea Party Gamer's Society is Pleased to Announce... - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: PlanetSide cheats found in the Downloads section, go now.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > Server Forums > Waterson (US East)

Old 2013-03-23, 10:29 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
CzuukWaterson
Sergeant

Exclamation [H4TZ] Mad Tea Party Gamer's Society is Pleased to Announce...

Advanced tactics! Now with moar vr practice!

http://czuuk.wordpress.com/2013/03/2...tics-training/

Special thanks to AtlasUnchained and teh Chimney Sweeps!
Old 2013-03-24, 08:51 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
CzuukWaterson
Sergeant

Re: [H4TZ] Mad Tea Party Gamer's Society is Pleased to Announce...

Interest seems to be growing. We did some more work with AtlasUnchained and the folks from [TFPR] yesterday. I was involved in the early shift. TR had population on Esamir and Amerish with both continents locked their way. Indar was an even split and still open.

We formed up on Esamir with a strong platoon and starting working out of our warp bubble. After hours of caps, recaps, backcaps and ghost caps we managed to cut TR off at their bubble. By that time population had nearly evened between TR and NC and VS was doing a fair share of the work on their side of the map.

Eventually we trapped almost the entire TR population in Freyr Amp. Or more to the point, I should say they trapped us. I think we ground it out for nearly an hour working points back and forth around the amp station itself.

Amazing defense by TR. Kudos.

Probably six hours later I received word that we had captured Amerish and were again mounting an effort on Esamir. Indar of course remained a blood bath.

Will be looking to do some more VR training this week folks. Mainly infantry tactics. Advanced room clearing. Smoke. Flash bangs. TV rockets. Night vision scopes. Soft point ammo. You know. Toys.

Last edited by CzuukWaterson; 2013-03-24 at 08:52 AM. Reason: h4tz,mad,tea,party,atlasunchained
Old 2013-03-24, 11:39 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
HiroshiChugi
Captain

Can't wait to help ^_^ :3
Old 2013-03-24, 05:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
CzuukWaterson
Sergeant

Did a few practices runs with SuperBassio and Sharpshooter in VR today. It's still using live game resources to spawn grenades so that is a limiting factor.

We drove out to station SE of the spawn point, pulled a sundy and then ran a couple entries up to the supposed capture point. Smoke will be very effective in large quantities with a variety of covering fire, all equipped with HS/NV scopes.

Toss in a few TV rockets, some flash bangs, concussions and frags and we've got a Mad Tea Party.
Old 2013-03-27, 05:57 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
CzuukWaterson
Sergeant

Did more runs yesterday with snake00223nc and some folks from EXPO force. My first impression is that we need more engineers.

I picked up the Gauss Compact S. It's fairly key to the strategy. But the reload time is an issue. Especially when you're trying to keep your own ammo pads hot.
Old 2013-03-27, 06:35 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
HiroshiChugi
Captain

With the Gauss Compact S, the underbarrel weapons are key. The gun is balanced out by the reload time, so you need to use the underbarrel weapon in the event of a needed reload in a firefight. I suggest the Underbarrel 'nade launcher for LA's, and the under barrel shotty for CQB. The underbarrel smoke 'nade launcher is just for if you need sudden cover for storming a building, no real use IMHO.
Old 2013-03-27, 12:23 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
CzuukWaterson
Sergeant

Originally Posted by HiroshiChugi View Post
With the Gauss Compact S, the underbarrel weapons are key. The gun is balanced out by the reload time, so you need to use the underbarrel weapon in the event of a needed reload in a firefight. I suggest the Underbarrel 'nade launcher for LA's, and the under barrel shotty for CQB. The underbarrel smoke 'nade launcher is just for if you need sudden cover for storming a building, no real use IMHO.
Been working specifically on the close quarters stuff with smoke. There's a case to be made for use of every under barrel attachment I think.
Old 2013-03-30, 10:58 AM   [Ignore Me] #8
CzuukWaterson
Sergeant

Indar is ours. The [H4TZ] graveyard shift participated in the cap. First time anyone has owned Indar on Waterson since the first warp gate rotation. Well done NC.
Old 2013-03-30, 11:37 AM   [Ignore Me] #9
Sarmane
Contributor
Private

Originally Posted by CzuukWaterson View Post
Indar is ours. The [H4TZ] graveyard shift participated in the cap. First time anyone has owned Indar on Waterson since the first warp gate rotation. Well done NC.
I would like to correct only one point on this event which is still waging on 5 hours after it was taken by NC as of now. VS had capped Indar the Second day after the latest warpgate rotation (which was neutralized by a combined empire push in the graveyard period a few days later) TR/VS efforts are still continuing now to push the neutral objective.

Goodluck to all and well done NC on the today cap, you made the weekend that much more intense for everyone to enjoy Indar with double EXP too!
Old 2013-03-30, 12:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
CzuukWaterson
Sergeant

Originally Posted by Sarmane View Post
I would like to correct only one point on this event which is still waging on 5 hours after it was taken by NC as of now. VS had capped Indar the Second day after the latest warpgate rotation (which was neutralized by a combined empire push in the graveyard period a few days later) TR/VS efforts are still continuing now to push the neutral objective.

Goodluck to all and well done NC on the today cap, you made the weekend that much more intense for everyone to enjoy Indar with double EXP too!
I may have missed a day or two at some point. But yeah, great battles today. Holy crap there were so many platoons at our bubble.
Old 2013-04-02, 07:06 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
CzuukWaterson
Sergeant

I want to express my thanks to everyone that joined us for double XP weekend. It was glorious. Even when I was just waiting in queue in the VR room.
Old 2013-04-04, 01:40 AM   [Ignore Me] #12
CzuukWaterson
Sergeant

And speaking of waiting on queue in the VR room, here's what it sounds like on mumblez.

EDIT: DISCLAIMER: Contents not rated by the ESRB.
WARNING: Contents unlikely suitable for anyone. NSF speakers.

I have no idea how Stryker was flying at this point.

Last edited by CzuukWaterson; 2013-04-04 at 01:46 AM.
Old 2013-04-04, 07:17 PM   [Ignore Me] #13
Neutral Calypso
Sergeant Major

I confess, I was disappointed to find the morning crew doing nothing but defending the Crown... while we were losing most everything else in Indar.

Made me cry my way back to Connery.
Old 2013-04-05, 02:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #14
CzuukWaterson
Sergeant

Originally Posted by Neutral Calypso View Post
I confess, I was disappointed to find the morning crew doing nothing but defending the Crown... while we were losing most everything else in Indar.

Made me cry my way back to Connery.
Was it the morning crew or the graveyard shift? We disremember. Sometimes we miss a thing or two. We'll work on it.
Old 2013-04-06, 05:15 PM   [Ignore Me] #15
CzuukWaterson
Sergeant

Originally Posted by CzuukWaterson View Post
Was it the morning crew or the graveyard shift? We disremember. Sometimes we miss a thing or two. We'll work on it.
This issue has been resolved. By the alerting rate of alerts.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > Server Forums > Waterson (US East)