Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge

Old 2005-03-01, 09:12 PM   [Ignore Me] #31
SecondRaven
Contributor
Major

Originally Posted by Kam
The key to handling turns is to ease up going into them and try to drift, so as soon as your out you can hit the gas and not spin out. Atleast, this is what I found when I beat my friends GT4 for him.
Drift in a Ford GT??? erm this is not a rally race with a RSX

and mattmax you say i should soften the suspension for the ford GT? what stats should i put them at? like go to your Ford GT suspenison edit thing before a race and tell me what you have :P. Well while your there tell me what else you have on the ford GT :P
Old 2005-03-01, 10:35 PM   [Ignore Me] #32
Kam
Major

Last edited by Kam; 2011-03-18 at 11:16 PM.
Old 2005-03-01, 11:16 PM   [Ignore Me] #33
SecondRaven
Contributor
Major

Originally Posted by Kam
Wow, am I the only one that beat it drifting? That's how I handled basically every sharp turn, you have to get it just right with the brake though or you spin out. I also memorized every track, I have always found that essential. It was a good game, didn't take long but it was good.
Ravens Facts of the day:

1. The game cannot be beat in less then a week
2. You did not memorize 200 tracks (both in reverse and standard)
3. The only person who is going to beat this game in PSU within a short period of time is MattxMosh
4. You really don�t sound cool saying all that BS that you just said; you sound more like a cocky 12 year old who could not pass the B license test
5. My head hurts from taking the ASVAB pratice test so excuse my rudeness
Old 2005-03-02, 12:15 AM   [Ignore Me] #34
Ivan
Contributor
teh Sexb0t

Originally Posted by firecrackerNC
Played at a friends house and I didnt like it. I wasnt able to figure out where my guns were and how I could shoot people.
Go to the main menu and press, up up down down left right left right select. That will enable the the rabbid forest rabbit mode. What that does is when you're driving, randomly there will be these rabbid forest rabbits that will pop out and try to attack you. That's when you press X twice to exit your car and you can shot them.
Violated by ChiaHamma
Old 2005-03-02, 03:24 AM   [Ignore Me] #35
Squeeky
Contributor
Teh Masturbator

Holy shit, whats with the drifting fanboys? You're not gonna drift a FF car through a hairpin

Different cars require different setups. Everything from suspension tuning, tires, etc...

Right now i'm driving a late 80's Toyota MR2. I knew i'd pick up a MR car right off the bat, because they usually dont require much suspension tuning early on, and I can focus my money on performance upgrades. It's paying off nicely.
Old 2005-03-02, 06:26 AM   [Ignore Me] #36
Mag-Mower
General

Misc Info

lol. Im only about 6% complete, but hving a great time. any one wanna tell me how to get the model T?
Old 2005-03-02, 09:14 AM   [Ignore Me] #37
SecondRaven
Contributor
Major

I think im around 16-17% done..not totaly sure. But one thing i do know is that the second rally race in speical events or whatever its called is the best way to make money. With that i mean you race on that easy track both in standard and reverse and you win a prize car that is worth 200k. total both races should take you under 10min so you can easly make a million hour.
Old 2005-03-02, 02:17 PM   [Ignore Me] #38
Squeeky
Contributor
Teh Masturbator

I'm between a rock and a hard place. My car isnt fast enough to compete in new events, and I dont have any money to buy a new, powerful car and build it up. So now i'm going back and repeating events to get money, blegh.
Old 2005-03-02, 03:52 PM   [Ignore Me] #39
MattxMosh
Contributor
Major

Right now I haven't really used the GT, Just bought one for the sake of having it. Just go practice on tracks you have trouble with and srew with your setups to find what you like. Personally, I like stiuff suspension, with as little body roll as I can, heavy front braking, offset by a slightly higher ride hieght, and softer tires.

Its all a matter of preference. I can not stand to drive front wheel drive cars, but there are people who swear by them. I have to be pushed not pulled.
Old 2005-03-02, 04:51 PM   [Ignore Me] #40
Fragmatic
I LIVE IN ENGLAND

Originally Posted by Squeeky
Holy shit, whats with the drifting fanboys? You're not gonna drift a FF car through a hairpin

Different cars require different setups. Everything from suspension tuning, tires, etc...

Right now i'm driving a late 80's Toyota MR2. I knew i'd pick up a MR car right off the bat, because they usually dont require much suspension tuning early on, and I can focus my money on performance upgrades. It's paying off nicely.
Mistar Tew?

Well, for the time being I've been playing GT3, as 4 isn't out. I'm going to pre-order it tomorrow and have it in my hands on the 9th, ready for some all night gaming sessions.

In the mean time, I did an endurance race in my race spec RX7 (rotary powarrrr!) and won, I was expecting to get a nice GT car, but ended up with *drum roll* - an F1

It's great fun to drive, but I think the game really becomes too easy with one.
[Hezzy]: gg
Old 2005-03-02, 06:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #41
Kam
Major

Last edited by Kam; 2011-03-18 at 11:17 PM.
Old 2005-03-02, 06:53 PM   [Ignore Me] #42
SecondRaven
Contributor
Major

Originally Posted by Kam
Lol Secondraven, lol. I'm sorry if I beat the game, but I did. And that is how I did it. Also, did you ever consider that I set my cars up so I could drift? Memorizing tracks takes five mins, just stare at the map from far out and you get the general layout. Online tips help too, when I got stuck I used the the forums. Three of my other friends have beaten it as well, and one of them never uses the brake, ever. One of the cars I liked the most was the Elise 111S, man that thing handles well.
Facts:
1.Your a dumbass
2. The game takes well over a week which is hardly enough time to beat the entire game.
3. So you memorized that 12 mile german track all in your head? ya whatever
4. Yes oh god make a Ford GT drift....
5. Repeat facts 1-4
Old 2005-03-02, 11:35 PM   [Ignore Me] #43
Fragmatic
I LIVE IN ENGLAND

Originally Posted by SecondRaven
Facts:
1.Your a dumbass
2. The game takes well over a week which is hardly enough time to beat the entire game.
3. So you memorized that 12 mile german track all in your head? ya whatever
4. Yes oh god make a Ford GT drift....
5. Repeat facts 1-4
Agree 60%, mainly because of 4 (and consequently 5)

With the right setup, it would be possible to make a Ford GT powerslide ("drift", what are you, japanese? LOL AE86 DORIFTOOOOOOOOOO!!!!) fairly easily, although skill would be needed as well, which "Mr. Bigshot" has in ******.

Kam, you have balls... do you feel them shrinking? Stop telling tales and live a little
[Hezzy]: gg
Old 2005-03-03, 08:28 AM   [Ignore Me] #44
Kam
Major

Last edited by Kam; 2011-03-18 at 11:17 PM.
Old 2005-03-03, 09:10 AM   [Ignore Me] #45
xxhereticxx
Private

they're assholes because they don't believe a story you're telling without showing any proof? take a pic of your TV at the status screen and show it's at 100%. and to make sure it's true, put i sign in the pic that says:

"YOU GUYS ARE ASSHOLES!!!!111!!!111ONEONE"

then you can really say everybody here is an asshole. show some proof or nobody will ever believe you on the internet. it's the home of fake stuff.

edit: i need a new sig huh?
  PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge