PSU: A psu a day keeps the trolls away
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide 2 Media > Fan Fiction

Old 2013-01-29, 09:07 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Sadko
Private

Crown assault

There i sat, along the line of other soldiers in the sunderer, driving us all to the slaughter-house. I glanced over at the soldier sitting close to me, he was dead, not completely, but he already admitted to himself, his eyes filled with fear, and his gritting teeth. I quickly flinched as the sunderer stopped about 70 meters away from the crown, and the doors opened.

God damn, if i weren't dismissed from going to Esamir i would've been a Sergeant right now. I quickly jumped off to the warm sand of Indar, running towards a hot rock to take cover. Countless bullets above my head just whizzed violently, as i looked around, i saw one of my squad members Pvt. Joseph tossing a grenade in the distance, i took the chance and ran to a small building while the explosion stopped the shooting for a moment. The small building gave me access to refill my ammunition and restore health. I showed Pvt. Joseph to keep firing at them giving me a chance to flang them and shoot them in their backs. Success! He kept firing and firing, and my other squad members did the same, i quickly ran trying not to make any sound, got behind a small rock and threw a grenade at them while switching to my pistol and holding hands on my ears. 3 of the NC soldiers were killed and others ran off but soon were eliminated by my other squad mates. As others progressed deeper into the crown, i stayed in a small safe house defending my squad mates' backs with big hope of success. As i stayed there, i was accompanied by an TR inflintrator like me who's name was Ned, he seemed to be from another squad. he got my back, i got his back. everything seemed fine for a few minutes, nobody was on sight, but suddenly a lone figure in a blue suit shot something violently at Ned, he fell on the floor with blood all over his chest, i tried to call for medic but it only took me moments to realize Ned was dead and it was late to help him, not even latest medicine could revive him now. But the more horrifying thing was that Vanu joined the assault, thus there was another opponent. I quickly took out my communication device and wrote on the platoon chat "VS HAS JOINED THE ASSAULT ON NC CROWN" There was no people around but only a sniper from Vanu, who i was afraid could be even behind me getting ready to kill me at any moment, i took my breath, and grabbed Ned's body as a shield and took a run for an abandoned sunderer in the distance. Shots started shredding his body, and with every shot the shield got weaker and weaker, i fell down on the warm sand covered with blood still trying to shelter under his body, and suddenly a sunderer drove over to me, i suddenly stood up and darted towards a small stone,took cover and threw my last grenade towards the sniper, blowing him to pieces.

The sunderer stopped, and 4 people marched out looking around nervously,
one of them ran over to Ned's body, slowly closing his dead eyes. Ned was Squad Alpha, and now i was going amongside with 4 soldiers, 1 Medic, 2 Light assaults, and 1 Heavy assault. I replaced Ned as an infiltrator, and i kept close to them until i could reunite with my squad. Ned died a gruesome death, nobody deserves to die in a hellhole on another planet. We couldnt walk right into the blood bath, so we crossed around and stayed low walking towards a good spot to snipe out enemy forces, allowing more sunderers to drive in to help siege the crown. The Alpha squad captain, Steven M. rolled towards a small cactus-looking plant and took out his radar, 3 People hiding behind a destroyed ally sunderer, and 1 Heavy assault sitting in a ditch getting ready to ambush more sunderers. The position was perfect for taking out the heavy assault guy in the ditch, i took my bolt sniper, took my breath, and slowly pressed the trigger, the other 3 people were put on alert, and 2 of them ran out of the destroyed sunderer, going for a small rock to take cover in, were blown to pieces by one of the heavy assault soldiers in the Alpha squad, and the other one was hiding behind the ally sunderer and had no desire to leave his position. Just then, the fortune turned its back on me, spit on my face literraly, an Ally aircraft landed 16 meters away from me, killing all Alpha squad members, i was lonely again, left behind, tired, and half dead. I gripped onto the ground, dragging myself away from the explosion, the remaining enemy came out of his hiding, and was on his way to kill me. Curse my luck, it were a heavy assault, never wanted to die in pieces. That was it, other enemies came out, and blessed me with bullets through my stomach. I died? I died alone, i died gruesomely, but moments later somehow, i was revived by magic,
the fortune smiled at me again, i was revived by a medic from my squad, surrounded by team mates, Vanu were retreating, and i was safe. I guess another day survived.

I am sorry if my writing is not the best, english isnt my first language and i try my best to make these entertaining.
Old 2013-01-31, 07:56 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
Sonny
Contributor
First Sergeant

Re: Crown assault

Hi Sadko,
Thanks for the story. In face when I first read it, I assumed that English was your first language! and action packed! An accurate description of an average evening at the Crown .

One tip - next time could you break the paragraphs up a little bit more? it's a little bit difficult to read as it is.

Sonny

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide 2 Media > Fan Fiction