Drumming up support for the PS Wall Of Shame - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Damn lawn-mowers... I-I mean Magriders
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-07-22, 01:12 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
PsychoXGf
Private

Talking Drumming up support for the PS Wall Of Shame

groups.msn.com/PlanetSideWallOfShame

In an effort to drum up a little support for my endeavor, I�m posting a shameless plug for it here:

Are you getting spammed by some obnoxious 8 year old?
Is your /ignore list filling up?
Wouldn�t you love to shame those brats who try to ruin PS for the rest of us?

Well friend, all your problems are solved with the PlanetSideWallOfShame!

But Psycho, how does it work?
It�s easy, the next time that little kid spams the base, sanctuary, or invents new 4 letter words for his /tell messages:
1) Just alt+Printscreen (take a screen shot)
2) Open up MSPaint (Start | Programs | Accessories | Paint)
3) Ctrl+V (paste)
4) Trim the picture
5) Save
6) Go to http://groups.msn.com/PlanetSideWallOfShame
7) Upload your picture
8) Bask in the joy of knowing that you have humiliated the kid in front of the entire PS community.

Need a good laugh? Check back daily for updates.
Old 2003-07-22, 01:59 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Queensidecastle
Contributor
Major

those are great. More please!

Infils just cause so much h8 and they also give much h8 when you kill them sometimes too. I killed an infil one time who sent me a hate tell that he had been working his way into that tower for like 30 min...blah blah and that I must have been cheating to see him. I was like, naw, I just always shoot into corners randomly so never hide in a corner

The worst h8 tells I get tho is when I kill maxs with my striker (de-cert it cause its so friken lame lol ) Anyways, its trivial to hit a MAX with a quick 3 strikers. So do this and then surge up to them and kill them with a knife or something stupid like a Beamer. The pure h8 you will get could make a sailor cry
Old 2003-07-22, 02:50 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
Madcow
Lieutenant Colonel

Originally posted by Queensidecastle
The worst h8 tells I get tho is when I kill maxs with my striker (de-cert it cause its so friken lame lol ) Anyways, its trivial to hit a MAX with a quick 3 strikers. So do this and then surge up to them and kill them with a knife or something stupid like a Beamer. The pure h8 you will get could make a sailor cry
So you've knife killed MAXs then?
Old 2003-07-22, 02:54 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Onizuka
Lieutenant General

thank you

cant we just put idiots names up there... like tkers and stuff
Old 2003-07-22, 03:02 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
Cease
First Sergeant

Seeing some of the things on that site make me wonder:

"Why do they even allow you to send a tell to the enemy?"

I mean really. Its main use is nothing but to harass or annoy your enemy. Very rarely do I ever get a complimentary or nice tell from an enemy.
Old 2003-07-22, 03:57 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
Queensidecastle
Contributor
Major

"So you've knife killed MAXs then?" yeah after 3 strikers you can kill them with anything you want because they are basically an infiltrator with just the health bar left. Useing a pistol pisses them off too, and you can conserv your striker ammo
Old 2003-07-22, 04:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
Madcow
Lieutenant Colonel

Originally posted by Queensidecastle
"So you've knife killed MAXs then?" yeah after 3 strikers you can kill them with anything you want because they are basically an infiltrator with just the health bar left. Useing a pistol pisses them off too, and you can conserv your striker ammo
I'm gonna have to try this out. Even without having an armor stat I just assumed that they were still technically armored against knives (as the MAX suit obviously still exists). Unfortunately 3 strikers will kill just about any MAX you come across, it's rare to come across one that hasn't taken any damage before they get to you.
Old 2003-07-22, 05:13 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
Queensidecastle
Contributor
Major

you can damage them with the alt mode of the knife turned on and yeah, 3 strikers almost always kills a MAX. If it doesnt, dont waste time reloading, just switch weapons. The knife thing is just for fun, but the pistol or cycler works very quickly
Old 2003-07-22, 05:27 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
Sandman
First Sergeant

This is off topic, but oh well. Queensidecastle your sig is going to get nerfed when sigbot comes out again. More than 1 image=
Old 2003-07-22, 06:55 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
gonnagetyou
First Lieutenant

Originally posted by Cease
Seeing some of the things on that site make me wonder:

"Why do they even allow you to send a tell to the enemy?"

I mean really. Its main use is nothing but to harass or annoy your enemy. Very rarely do I ever get a complimentary or nice tell from an enemy.
I think it's great you can talk to your enemy. I've had some great tells with people where we would joke about how we were going to get each other or send compliments for a good kill. Sometimes you can even learn something, like with Queensidecastle's post where the guy couldn't figure out how he was seen in the corner. I bet he stays out of corners now.
Old 2003-07-22, 07:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
Uzziel
Private

way 2 go! this site is a great idea, itll be damn funny 2 c the NC whinin after gettin theyre arses lashed by the vanu.

A moment of laxity spawns a lifetime of heresy
Never Forget, Never Forgive
Old 2003-07-22, 08:30 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
Onizuka
Lieutenant General

yeah i talk to enemies all the time.

we get together in warpgates and hang out.
Old 2003-07-22, 09:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #13
Cease
First Sergeant

Well I pretty much get negative tells accusing me of cheating or something. Never anything nice. On that note of "wonder why they allow this." I noticed you can also do a /who on an enemies name and find out what continent they are on. I actually found this handy one day when we were fighting for a base on Ishundar vs a Vanu squad. We kept going back and forth. Finally our squad wiped em out a few times in a row. We wondered if they were coming back. I started doing a /who on the names saw them all back at VS Sanc. We knew we were clear at that point. Yeah I know they could have turned around and harted in, but they didn't.

Then I thought "Man thats wrong for me to be able to tell where my enemy is."
Old 2003-07-22, 10:20 PM   [Ignore Me] #14
Arakiel
Sergeant Major

This is very one-sided. I generally tell people to get their noob asses off my continent if they start trash talking to me (this happens alot) and I'd venture to guess a lot of what you'll see uploaded is simply reactionary.
Old 2003-07-22, 10:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #15
Everay
Major General

its cool, i like how i can send tells, i occasionaly receve hate tells from enemys, and all that tells me is im doing my job right, plue they never insult me to well, so it always fun to counter them, and occasionaly i send tells to enemys or they me, like i chased a enemy skeeeter into a warpgate, he didnt repair, i said to him, i almost had you, and he sent a tell back "lets go then" so i chased him outa the warp gate and he promply crashed into a tree...
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion