PlanetSide 1 Weekend April 8-10th - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Home is where the HART is.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2016-03-31, 07:33 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
darkBerry
Banned

Re: PlanetSide 1 Weekend April 8-10th

We pulled you a lot of times kid... we saw how you was sending /tells to scrawnyronnie about how we pulled you and ruined the event while he was ignoring you ROFL
Spychat is useless? That is the way we get tons of info...
Yes we already have a vehicle pull hack, you will see it on the event,
If you know EVERYTHING then you should be careful...

So your Automated Ban System is spoof a gm, then try to find the llllll's and send /notes?

In firts place it isnt automated, you have to do it manually... then press enter many times, how primitive and stupid you are in better words.

I

Last edited by darkBerry; 2016-03-31 at 07:41 PM.
Old 2016-03-31, 08:41 PM   [Ignore Me] #17
Sulferix
Private

This is the last reply to you, yihad. We know who you are, we know how old you are. We know where you live, and we know all yur ex friends. In fact those ex friends are helping us. In fact I've seen your primitive vehicle pull hack, and it is useless. Otherwise you would've used it by now, obviously. You don't know how to code or hack, and thus you have exactly the same shit as you had last year. If you had one anyways, what does it matter? We have the same shit, and much better resources than you. You are insane, and you are done. This is the last time I put up with you talking out yur ass, it's time to prove your empty shit, or fuck off. And I personally suggest the latter.

LMAO I'm still waiting for a hitman to come get me :P
Old 2016-04-09, 04:43 PM   [Ignore Me] #18
lazer1982
Private

Loads of TR and NC are having fun on searhus ATM Come join the fun

Old 2016-04-09, 06:18 PM   [Ignore Me] #19
OpolE
Sergeant Major

Such a sick event so far, thanks for supporting everybody. Live strong

4000+ Hours of PS1
Old 2016-04-09, 07:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #20
Huntsab
Sergeant

Shame the TR got steam rolled from Bel tower. So much for prolonging fights. Some players must think there are 100's of enemies, instead of 2 dozen.
Old 2016-04-10, 10:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #21
Sulferix
Private

Hey dark berry, I have a question for you: when are you gonna get on and ruin the event with yur uber powerful vehicle pull hack? Oh wait..... The events already over.... Ohh I must've failed SOOO bad.... Cause I obviously stopped you from hacking and the event was a 100% success, without one pull hacker on. I suppose yur gonna say you can still bypass the abs and yur still better than me and that I'm gonna die soon and that I've failed. Yihad, you are so fucking funny. Not only are you a complete idiot, but your also a complete pussy. I wonder what yur gonna do next? We can read barcodes now BTW. good luck hacking, cause it will fail miserably. I'm glad to finally say good bye yihad, and good fucking riddance.

P.s. Instead of sending a hit man, why don't you come to my house yur self? I have a couple shotgun shells with your name on them, and I'd like to give them to you :P
Old 2016-04-10, 10:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #22
XxXDEATHKILLXxX
Private

I'm confused. You call up the dozens of New Order members and not a single one shows up? Zanduk is back, even after you sent a hitman to him and killed him? He is now playing legit? Pops are increasing like crazy? What is going on here?

Some screenshots of the event:

http://imgur.com/a/WjLGG
Old 2016-04-11, 09:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #23
Huntsab
Sergeant

For those that don't know, all night Monday, 11th April, we had about 60 people online. Had a nice threeway (dirty minded) at Zotz. VS didn't have a link but ther fighting was good with minimal maxes and plasma.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion