The Vindicators (VS) are recruiting for PS2. [NA] - Page 5 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: I'm on the Planet's side ofcourse!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Vanu Sovereignty

Old 2012-07-05, 04:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #61
Runlikethewind
Private

Re: The Vindicators (VS) are recruiting for PS2. [NA]

I started playing Planetside back in '03 with my roomie and fell in love with it right away. I was playing on Markov at the time so I never ran into the Vindicators. I ran with a few different outfits, never really found a good fit though. As the hype for PS2 began to build I decided to do a little research and find a stable and good outfit for PS2, that's when I found the Vindicators. I was looking for an outfit with a history on PS1 and one that was casual and fun but still serious about tactics and gameplay. I must say playing with you all on PS1 for the past few weeks has been AWESOME! Dropping that bus on the roof and taking the gen room on Oshur, sneaking that backhack on the TR in that bio lab on Hossin, just great fun. Good tactics, good gameplay and I just love to listen to all the crazy banter on TS. Even though these guys have a long history I have not once felt like an outsider when playing with them. Thanks for letting me into your little world and I really look forward to playing PS2 with you all.

I encourage everyone to give the Vindicators serious consideration when looking for an outfit.
Old 2012-07-13, 01:19 PM   [Ignore Me] #62
Elays
Private

Hi, I'm Elays/Kelwas. I am here to extoll the virtues of the Vindicators for noobs. Why noobs? Because I'm a noob.

Okay not really, I've been playing video games for quite some time. And I did play Planetside, but I only started after the release of Aftershock. And I picked the Vindicators for my outfit because, aside from the friendly-yet-professional atmosphere they cultivate, they are also humble.

Not humble in the "aw shucks" kind of way, but as in the opposite of elitist. There are a number of outfits on these boards that are positioning themselves as the "best of the best", or as specializing in something to a level of extreme skill. NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT. But I enjoy all aspects of gameplay, and I know I'm not the most amazing player. I simply wanted a team that will, through effective tactics and simple communication, make us much more effective as a group than as individuals.

I plan on doing my best to become part of a new Vindicators cadre for Planetside 2, leading a squad and emulating the sort of respectful, coordinated atmosphere that I so appreciate. If there are those of you who will put your squad above yourself and have fun doing it, I want you by my side. I don't need the best shots or the oldest veterans, I need team mates. If that's what you want too, join the Vindicators.
Old 2012-07-20, 03:49 PM   [Ignore Me] #63
DviddLeff
Lieutenant Colonel

We currently have 70 people signed up to play the game in our different divisions - air, armour, infantry and recon. One of our new members has put together some really impressive badges, which you can see a sample of below:

Old 2012-07-23, 12:57 PM   [Ignore Me] #64
Cephus
Private

Originally Posted by Elays View Post
Hi, I'm Elays/Kelwas. I am here to extoll the virtues of the Vindicators for noobs. Why noobs? Because I'm a noob.

Okay not really, I've been playing video games for quite some time. And I did play Planetside, but I only started after the release of Aftershock. And I picked the Vindicators for my outfit because, aside from the friendly-yet-professional atmosphere they cultivate, they are also humble.

Not humble in the "aw shucks" kind of way, but as in the opposite of elitist. There are a number of outfits on these boards that are positioning themselves as the "best of the best", or as specializing in something to a level of extreme skill. NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT. But I enjoy all aspects of gameplay, and I know I'm not the most amazing player. I simply wanted a team that will, through effective tactics and simple communication, make us much more effective as a group than as individuals.

I plan on doing my best to become part of a new Vindicators cadre for Planetside 2, leading a squad and emulating the sort of respectful, coordinated atmosphere that I so appreciate. If there are those of you who will put your squad above yourself and have fun doing it, I want you by my side. I don't need the best shots or the oldest veterans, I need team mates. If that's what you want too, join the Vindicators.
Nice post, Just another reason I love this outift.
Old 2012-07-28, 09:46 AM   [Ignore Me] #65
TheBTron
Private

Misc Info

The Vindicators have been the only Outfit I have been in that is a family. There is always someone there to help out, whether in game or out. Every day that I am in this outfit there always someone that amazes me as what they are willing to do for their fellow Outfit member.

When I joined the Vindicators it was the first Outfit that, that I was not looked down at if I needed help or needed to ask a dum question., someone always was there to help, we work to make every feel a part of the team and have a great time gaming. I cannot mention the number of times someones computer died and was short on cash and after one post on the message board there was always some willing to donate a part to get them back in game. I am not sure why anyone would want to join any other outfit.

Last edited by TheBTron; 2012-07-28 at 10:18 AM.
Old 2012-09-23, 06:45 AM   [Ignore Me] #66
DviddLeff
Lieutenant Colonel

We have gone for the East coast server Leda as our new home post wipe.
Old 2012-11-18, 10:05 PM   [Ignore Me] #67
Shinjorai
First Sergeant

Bump for a great outfit, look forward to working with you guys at launch. Great meeting earlier.

Last edited by Shinjorai; 2012-11-18 at 10:06 PM.
Old 2012-11-18, 10:08 PM   [Ignore Me] #68
DakSevkla
Private

Played with The Vindicators back in Planetside 1. Fantastic outfit, and I highly recommend them to anyone looking to play Vanu! I was InZaneFlea, or something of that sort back then. Such a long time ago.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2
Old 2012-11-19, 12:50 AM   [Ignore Me] #69
Jagiel
Private

You better join up with us...OR ELSE
Old 2012-11-30, 02:44 PM   [Ignore Me] #70
TheBTron
Private

Misc Info

Looking for an Outfit check out the Vindicators on Mattherson.

www.thevindicators.com
Old 2013-03-12, 11:55 AM   [Ignore Me] #71
TheBTron
Private

Misc Info

Feel free to check us out any night of the week, just join are listed squad on Mattherson and we will get you into are TS server.

Also here is are Stream with Luperza last month.

http://www.twitch.tv/luperza/b/362775849
Old 2013-03-17, 09:28 AM   [Ignore Me] #72
DviddLeff
Lieutenant Colonel

We are now running two ops nights a week and are currently upgrading our website.

We always run open squads in our platoon so if you are interested give us a try.
Old 2013-04-01, 09:30 AM   [Ignore Me] #73
TheBTron
Private

Misc Info

SOE meeting and greet PAX East

Join the Vindicator family and drop with us!

Old 2013-06-22, 01:57 AM   [Ignore Me] #74
DviddLeff
Lieutenant Colonel

Last night we were featured on Friday Night Ops.

If you liked what you saw check us out by joining one of our public squads.
Old 2013-08-07, 09:56 AM   [Ignore Me] #75
DviddLeff
Lieutenant Colonel

We had a bunch of Vindicators showing the colours at SOE Live this year, some of which took part in the Squad Showdown, winning their match. Check out the official SOE pictures and spot us!
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Vanu Sovereignty