Rollback - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Secretly stationed in Baghdad
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > Server Forums > Connery (US West)

Old 2013-06-02, 08:39 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Jax Blake
Private

Rollback

I take back what I said, please rollback the server merger and remove the many retarded Helios/Genudine/whoever not from original Connery because they're collective retardation is bad for everyone else.

To you old school NC Connery guys I truly feel sorry for you because of what you have to work with. I simply had no idea how bad these people were until I logged in Sunday to help remove the VC continent lock only to see the NC fail time and again. I'm not sure were PG, Gold, HT, X, 666 or any of the old connery outfits were except 1sts (joe will probably quit the game after today,) but these new people need to go away and stay away.

To the TR I salute most of you for holding down the VS front for the entire day and pushing in to help the mentally challenged NC but to those of you shooting NC sunderer's as they tried to move in on the LAST VS base on the continent you need to go away, just go away.

Higby alluded in some interview that server competence was not the same across the game and today for me at least highlighted that very fact.

To the VS I'm not sure where you found the resources to pull so many magriders and sunderer's but out of both factions I think you came away the best from the Helios merger, the IQ of the people who joined seems to be 60 or 70 points higher than the NC and about 20 -30 higher than the TR.

TLR Rollback the server merger and get these retards off Connery.
Old 2013-06-02, 09:11 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
WarbirdTD
Corporal

Re: Rollback

Yeah... Somebody had to say it..
Old 2013-06-02, 09:21 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
pkiBUBBLEbugu
Private

The servers have been integrated and have provided for some really great battles. We failed to take the VS bonus and it was hard fought, but the sky isn't falling. The new merged population is here to stay so deal with it.
Old 2013-06-02, 09:22 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
snafus
Sergeant Major

I <3 Our new friends

Old 2013-06-02, 09:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
NUKABAZOOKA
Sergeant

I personally enjoyed farming a ton of NC on my TR, it was amazing being allowed to anchor behind their lines and just annihilate them.
Old 2013-06-02, 10:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
pkiBUBBLEbugu
Private

you're a monster
Old 2013-06-02, 10:22 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
NUKABAZOOKA
Sergeant

Originally Posted by pkiBUBBLEbugu View Post
you're a monster
Old 2013-06-02, 10:24 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
Nabeshin
Private

Who would shoot at the sunderers? Damn, what a terrible thing to do.
Old 2013-06-03, 01:23 AM   [Ignore Me] #9
Weirdo

Capping Tawrich recycling was really the tipping point I think, happy to be part of that.
Old 2013-06-03, 04:49 AM   [Ignore Me] #10
Lepalose
Private

You guys give yourself too much credit.

NC just sucked - for HOURS, not just the half an hour that you guys left to farm K/D on alts, giving orders and such.

But you know, whatever, that was no Camp Connery. Or for that matter, Arc Bioengineering.
Old 2013-06-03, 07:45 AM   [Ignore Me] #11
Hmr85
Lieutenant Colonel

X, PG and a few others where down south for a good while making progress against the VS near peris. We ended up leaving after our sunders kept getting blown up by fucking friendlys. We had numerous sundys go down due to ass holes on the same empire throwing AV mines underneath them and blowing them. Only to have them log off right afterwards. After that shit we went to the north for a minute then left for Esamir.

Its hard to win a fight when you have jack asses logging over from the other empires knocking your shit out.

Last edited by Hmr85; 2013-06-03 at 08:32 AM.
Old 2013-06-03, 10:51 AM   [Ignore Me] #12
HereticusXZ
First Sergeant

You just gotta reprogram the new guys how to fight on Connery, run more pub platoons and educate them.

That's what were attempting to do TR side
Old 2013-06-03, 12:02 PM   [Ignore Me] #13
Tricky
Contributor
Corporal

It was pretty painful to watch, even more-so after logging in NC alts and actually watching it up close and personal. Masses of Vanguards piled up right behind the Peris shields making no attempt to move forward and when they did they did it 1 MBT at a time to just get slaughtered.

But the kicker that had me laughing for the rest of the day is when the NC finally zerged Peris Barracks and started the cap, then left early to "prep" Highlands substation leaving about a dozen of us to finish the cap only to have HUNDREDS of VS fly out of the spawn room at us to resecure. I was laughing so hard at the NC that, at least for me, watching them fail was better than if we had gated the VS.

Last edited by Tricky; 2013-06-03 at 12:18 PM.
Old 2013-06-03, 12:22 PM   [Ignore Me] #14
snafus
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by Hmr85 View Post
X, PG and a few others where down south for a good while making progress against the VS near peris. We ended up leaving after our sunders kept getting blown up by fucking friendlys. We had numerous sundys go down due to ass holes on the same empire throwing AV mines underneath them and blowing them. Only to have them log off right afterwards. After that shit we went to the north for a minute then left for Esamir.

Its hard to win a fight when you have jack asses logging over from the other empires knocking your shit out.
It's a shame they stooped to that level man. Probably best to just pay them back in kind in the future.

Old 2013-06-03, 01:15 PM   [Ignore Me] #15
Hmr85
Lieutenant Colonel

Originally Posted by snafus View Post
It's a shame they stooped to that level man. Probably best to just pay them back in kind in the future.
Yeah, its sad and overly frustrating the level that some people will stoop to in this game. Lets just hope that sometime in the future SOE will reinstate the lockout timer on faction swapping to put a end to this.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > Server Forums > Connery (US West)