Whats SOE as planned to dennied people to exploits LOW population ( hours ) servers - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: + beer = fun!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 2012-04-24, 04:28 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Stew
Major

Whats SOE as planned to dennied people to exploits LOW population ( hours ) servers

lets say thats some north america servers are going to be low population between 4am to 9 am is SOE as planned anything to denied players to exploits LOW (( hours )) populations servers !

Like if a silly clan start to capture everything in the LOW pop hours and harvest ressource etc.. I would like to see a kinda mechanics thats denied people to be able to do such thing like if the population is to low and their is no contestation in the based it take like 1000 time more to capture the based so the exploiters will not try to do such thing !

Anyones know anything about this !
Old 2012-04-24, 05:05 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
Sco
Private

Re: Whats SOE as planned to dennied people to exploits LOW population ( hours ) serve

I don't see how this can be deemed exploiting - they are just playing the game at a different time. Yes, the servers will probably dip at night, but i very much doubt it will have an ongoing impact and not something I think SOE will put resources into fixing.
Old 2012-04-24, 05:17 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
Snipefrag
Contributor
First Lieutenant

Re: Whats SOE as planned to dennied people to exploits LOW population ( hours ) serve

Originally Posted by Stew View Post
lets say thats some north america servers are going to be low population between 4am to 9 am is SOE as planned anything to denied players to exploits LOW (( hours )) populations servers !

Like if a silly clan start to capture everything in the LOW pop hours and harvest ressource etc.. I would like to see a kinda mechanics thats denied people to be able to do such thing like if the population is to low and their is no contestation in the based it take like 1000 time more to capture the based so the exploiters will not try to do such thing !

Anyones know anything about this !
Then the opposing faction needs to hire its own goons to do the graveyard shift, all things being equal I cant see that late night players will stick to only one faction and throw things askew for everyone else the next morning.

If an entire outfit decides to try and build its ethos around late night ghost hacking.. and they manage to get more than 10 members then congrats to them.
Old 2012-04-24, 06:18 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
Heaven
Master Sergeant

Nah I 100% dont agree with this, everyone should get the same experiences in the game no matter what time or day it is, just because your not playing at that time, It shouldnt stop other players from doing what they are acctually playing the game for.
Old 2012-04-24, 07:45 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
Canaris
Contributor
General

so you want to punish people who play the game late at night?.............. just no.

"Don't matter who did what to who at this point. Fact is, we went to war, and now there ain't no going back. I mean shit, it's what war is, you know? Once you in it, you in it! If it's a lie, then we fight on that lie. But we gotta fight. "
Slim Charles aka Tallman - The Wire
BRTD Mumble Server powered by Gamercomms
Old 2012-04-24, 07:55 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
ArmedZealot
Contributor
Major

Heh. No.

I can play whenever I want except for downtime. What I do should always affect a persistent universe.
Old 2012-04-24, 08:16 AM   [Ignore Me] #7
moosepoop
Captain

if europeans and north americans play on the same server, it will be populated 24/7.
Old 2012-04-24, 08:24 AM   [Ignore Me] #8
Lokster
Staff Sergeant

I work "graveyard" shift, so on my days off, I typically play games through the night. I would hate to be considered an "exploiter" because of the time of day I play the game. Silly idea.
Old 2012-04-24, 08:51 AM   [Ignore Me] #9
Goku
Contributor
PSU Moderator

Same thing happened in PS. Maps constantly change. Closing this as there is no reason to mess up game play depending on what time people play.
Closed Thread
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion