Your top annoying bugs and "quality of life" issues - Page 30 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: that thing got a hemi?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Old 2013-06-06, 01:01 AM   [Ignore Me] #436
EvilNinjadude
Second Lieutenant

Re: Your top annoying bugs and "quality of life" issues

Originally Posted by DirtyBird View Post
When he said next patch he meant the one after the next or maybe the one after that, its a huge list.
And they fixed Auto Resupply back in GU08
"Fixed" indeed

They said what we wanted to hear, and the proposed functionality makes sense... it only doesn't work.
Old 2013-06-06, 02:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #437
Cromation
Private

How about fixing infiltrators and letting them actually "infiltrate." When people can see me from 50+ meters away and im cloaked, its a little ridiculous.
Old 2013-06-06, 02:24 PM   [Ignore Me] #438
Calista
Second Lieutenant

Poor performance, poor performance and poor performance even on high end PC's. Oh did I forget to mention poor performance?
Old 2013-06-07, 12:41 AM   [Ignore Me] #439
Wahooo
Captain

Maybe it is just bad on low graphics but the new tracers are atrocious, especially on Snipers. I didn't even know there was an issue or a complaint with them that needed fixing but it needs to be changed back.

Last edited by Wahooo; 2013-06-07 at 12:42 AM.
Old 2013-06-07, 04:51 AM   [Ignore Me] #440
planitsider
Private

I would love to have to buddy in a platoon.
The buddy you will see furder away and you see his health.
Bit like the base indicator.

But the biggest thing id like to see is a quick indicator.
By pressing bubble q you place a small way point that is shown from far away.
This would be so handy for pointing out a door that has to be defended.
And in air a good communication is hard because spot doesn't work that good.
So pointing out a combined fire location would be great.
This should be a squad leader option
Old 2013-06-07, 07:49 AM   [Ignore Me] #441
Mustarde
Private

I want the ability to see health on infantry and vehicles back!!! It has been so frustrating to be clueless if you are close to finishing that vehicle or max, or if you have a long way to go

Also, nanoweave is greatly affecting infiltrator quality of life. So many headshots that don't kill, and yet we pay quite a high price for that supposed ability to be a sniper. All you need is nanoweave 3 and you can be a BR 10, laughing at all the sad snipers who can't finish you off.
Old 2013-06-07, 10:59 AM   [Ignore Me] #442
PredatorFour
Major

Top for me is the striker bug. Example, i was doing an attack run, killed a tr flew off in a midst of flak, got locked on, released flares...then ahh relax BUT NO! A lock on followed by immediate hit on my scythe results in a crash landing lol. If i see the patchnotes "Fixed striker lock on bug on esf's" I will jump for joy lol.
Old 2013-06-07, 12:55 PM   [Ignore Me] #443
ringring
Contributor
General

When I see someone I know I'd like to go VVH
Old 2013-06-07, 01:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #444
Wahooo
Captain

Originally Posted by ringring View Post
When someone starts to repair or heal me i'd like to go: VVT then when they are done i'd like to VVE or VVF or if someone drops ammo i'd like to VVT as well as VVE. When someone knifes me or head shots at point blank i'd like to VVG. When I knife someone else i'd like to VVB, If I see someone get dropped near me by a sniper but I don't know where it came from (although with the new tracers how could it be a mystery) i'd like to VWS. When I'm in an AI max in a biofarm outpost telport room i'd like to VTSF. When i'm in a bio-farm and I notice the gen start flashing but before we get the warning that it is actually been compromised i'd like to VDG. When I am in a tank and my squad isn't full or i'm not in a squad i'd like to VNG. When that gunner nails a reaver in mid air with his halberd i'd like to VVG.... ETC.

I'd also like some NEW ones that are relevant to the game...you would think the VGS system would... you know evolve from the predecessor. VDA "Defend our AMS"
Old 2013-06-07, 01:52 PM   [Ignore Me] #445
EvilNinjadude
Second Lieutenant

Originally Posted by ringring View Post
You know how many times I've wanted this? It'd also be fun when finding playful and intelligent enemies, as I've done in this game as well as in Tribes:Ascend many times...

only in Tribes:Ascend you can run around each other yelling Shazbot non-stop, and congratulate each other across global chat afterwards (in PS2 it'd have to be region-chat)
Old 2013-06-07, 09:15 PM   [Ignore Me] #446
Gammit10
Sergeant

Micro-stuttering. It's making the game more and more unplayable. I'm about to throw in the towel permanently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=5mVj0mIjDws
Old 2013-06-08, 02:41 AM   [Ignore Me] #447
JamesTSchuerk
Private

- Fix poor FPS. I really mean it. Things got worse again with GU9 and 10. Fire some of your coders and hire better ones. I have the feeling that there are some stupid coders on your team which continously re-introduce low-FPS routines.

- Allow for shadows and vegatation to be turned off ingame, not only in the Userconfig.

- ALLOW FOR ALL SPAWN POINTS. If your faction owns a territory, what could be the reason not to spawn there? The current selection of spawn-points is lightyears away from anything smart. 1 warpgate. 3 bases where there is no friendly and no enemy (I surely will have much fun playing there), 1 base there are 95% of your faction and 5 percent enemy (meaning that you will have to compete highly to get a kill every ten minutes). Three "reinforcements needed" at the same base where there are already 95% of your faction. That is the typpical situation of "available spawn points", and if you play solo, this is plain stupid. Allow for all spawn points your faction owns, and within a reasonable range (500-700m) show friendly deployed sunderes aswell.

- Fix the annyoing bug that after 30 minutes into gameplay, shots on enemies are no longer registred. I have reported this error 10 times via ingame menu. What's the point in playing a shooter if you can't actually... shoot someone? A lot of weapon changes seem to decrease the time within which this appears, may have something to do with some cache. Relogging to main screen normally settles this but is highly annoying, as I have to ask for reinvite every 30 minutes.

- Fix micro-stutters. Also finally allow for much smoother mouse-movement. It is is still worse than in many many other shooters. May also have to do with crappy FPS.

- Completely remove rebounce from grenades. Make their "throw feel" as in other shooters, where one can actually throw them to a specific location where they will remain until detonating.

- Redsign loadout screen and loadout selection, allow for more than three loadouts. Weapons shall "remember" their last attachments, as e.g. in Bad Company 2 or BF3. Currently, I change setup in loadout 2, hit "respawn", and spawn... with loadout 1. Why? Why? Also, if I preselect loadout 2 or 3, click change loadout, I'm presented loadout 1 to change. Why?

- Also, if all spawn points are allowed, it may not be necessary to redesign the other two continents with "battle flow improvements". Currently on Indar, if you are up against a Zerg on a lane, you will be up against exactly the same Zerg on the next station of the lane. Very much fun to be contiously spawn-bombed base after base, reason why I don't play much on Indar anymore. Allow us all spawn points, we are smart people, we will choose where we want to fight.
Old 2013-06-08, 02:42 AM   [Ignore Me] #448
JamesTSchuerk
Private

Ah, and one more thing, give us health bars on enemies and vehicles back on any distance, we need to know what health they have left.
Old 2013-06-08, 03:29 AM   [Ignore Me] #449
typhaon
Sergeant Major

I'm pretty sure this is a bug. When I'm in my Vanguard... I get locked on by a Striker... I hit T because I want to let it hit me and get an idea where the fire is coming from, before I turn on my shield and go after it... I get impacts - but see no incoming shells.

Makes me sad.
Old 2013-06-08, 06:24 AM   [Ignore Me] #450
EvilNinjadude
Second Lieutenant

Originally Posted by Gammit10 View Post
Micro-stuttering. It's making the game more and more unplayable. I'm about to throw in the towel permanently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=5mVj0mIjDws
What, my entire day looks like that. I know it sucks and it makes the game terrible, but you're willing to quit because of this?
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion